Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Dragon Killer [350-500k+/hr][Auto Responder][Death Walk[ABCL]

1,015 posts in this topic

Had the same error as someone above, logged in and it was afking at lumby, I was pk'd and it never went anywhere else. Nothing useful in the debugs.

Total runtime was 8 and a half hours maybe, I suspect I afk'd for about 4.

Edited by iNicki
1 person likes this

Tested again, still doing the same..

Pictures are in this album: http://imgur.com/a/O8x5L.

@MrSaluto / @iNicki Amulet of glory is REQUIRED for evading above level 20 wilderness. This is why the bank is opening/closing, it is searching for one.

In addition, it will not equip the ring of dueling or games necklace. Those should be in your inventory upon starting the script.

o3nXFlK.png

Here is what my setup looks like,

f339a72eb7.png

ea14359d0e.png

V4.7 - 08/14/2015

- Combat potion support (1,2,3,4) will take one with your to Dragons and drink when appropriate

- World Hopper updates for if your player is in combat

- Too many players method re-written to support faster world changing

8f06e12d7c.png

1 person likes this

@Usa I have the glory, I must have been tbd or something, thats not the issue. Once I died, the bot afk'd at lumby with my 3 items, it did not bank and start over after dying. Thats the issue.

@Usa I have the glory, I must have been tbd or something, thats not the issue. Once I died, the bot afk'd at lumby with my 3 items, it did not bank and start over after dying. Thats the issue.

@iNicki Did you have death walk checked? If it happens again, take a screenshot so I can see what the client debug and the status of the paint is

@MrSaluto / @iNicki Amulet of glory is REQUIRED for evading above level 20 wilderness. This is why the bank is opening/closing, it is searching for one.

In addition, it will not equip the ring of dueling or games necklace. Those should be in your inventory upon starting the script.

o3nXFlK.png

Here is what my setup looks like,

f339a72eb7.png

ea14359d0e.png

That indeed fixed it. I was being dumb and thought I had an amulet of glory but it wasn't charged. 

Thanks for the help.

I'll test it & post a proggy later on and might buy as soon as it goes premium it if it works great.

Edited by MrSaluto
1 person likes this

Apart from my PM, here are a few things:

1- Tries to put drag bones/d'hide into the looting bag while in combat with another dragon, and dialogue box gets interrupted, says "3" in public chat all the time. Isn't the worst issue ever but I guess someone might report you.

2- While evading, you usually get DDS spec'd and get poisoned. Should have the ability to check if it's poisoned while at the bank, and if it is, withdraw a anti poison 1,2,3 or 4 and heal itself.

1 person likes this

Apart from my PM, here are a few things:

1- Tries to put drag bones/d'hide into the looting bag while in combat with another dragon, and dialogue box gets interrupted, says "3" in public chat all the time. Isn't the worst issue ever but I guess someone might report you.

2- While evading, you usually get DDS spec'd and get poisoned. Should have the ability to check if it's poisoned while at the bank, and if it is, withdraw a anti poison 1,2,3 or 4 and heal itself.

@ your PM, re-read the instructions.. a body/leg/weapon/anti-dragon shield is required to run the script and it will return to the bank to withdraw whatever starting equipment you have setup in the GUI.

1. I will speed up the method to send it quicker however there is no work around for this and efficiency wise, it is a better option to have it deposit while in combat than walk away each time to make a deposit into the looting bag.

2. Next version will feature clan wars portal enter/exit to refresh your HP/Poison/Prayer/Energy

Added instructions to alleviate any questions or discrepancies you might be having with setup.

Setup Instructions:

1. Fill out the GUI with your desired setting, hit Refresh to set your starting equipment.
  2. Ensure you have multiple copies of your starting equipment in bank, including food, amulet of glories (charged), ring of duelings, games necklaces, and combat potions (if using that option).
  3. You must have a body armor, leg armor, anti-dragon shield, and weapon at a minimum to run this script.
  4. Do not equip your games necklace or ring of dueling, it will remain in your inventory.
  5. Save your settings, you can start it at any location but the bank is preferable
  6. Hit Start to begin using USA Dragon Fighter and enjoy the profits!
1 person likes this

Added instructions to alleviate any questions or discrepancies you might be having with setup.

Setup Instructions:

1. Fill out the GUI with your desired setting, hit Refresh to set your starting equipment.
  2. Ensure you have multiple copies of your starting equipment in bank, including food, amulet of glories (charged), ring of duelings, games necklaces, and combat potions (if using that option).
  3. You must have a body armor, leg armor, anti-dragon shield, and weapon at a minimum to run this script.
  4. Do not equip your games necklace or ring of dueling, it will remain in your inventory.
  5. Save your settings, you can start it at any location but the bank is preferable
  6. Hit Start to begin using USA Dragon Fighter and enjoy the profits!

Thanks so much for releasing this publicly during the debugging period. You're helping me learn how to train accounts to properly farm, so far not making good gp/hour but that is just with tests in order to see if my combat is ready (trying to find the minimals).

Wish most trials for scripts lasted longer or refreshed more often so that people can learn to properly use them before wasting their time.

Thanks so much for releasing this publicly during the debugging period. You're helping me learn how to train accounts to properly farm, so far not making good gp/hour but that is just with tests in order to see if my combat is ready (trying to find the minimals).

Wish most trials for scripts lasted longer or refreshed more often so that people can learn to properly use them before wasting their time.

If you're enjoying it, im happy. Put a lot of work into this script, now pushing over 4K lines.. not sure how much longer it will be in review but please abuse it while it lasts!

If you're enjoying it, im happy. Put a lot of work into this script, now pushing over 4K lines.. not sure how much longer it will be in review but please abuse it while it lasts!

At this rate I am not too worried, I am learning what the minimal requirements are and almost done with my first test. I plan on suicide botting some more up, since they will be strictly throwaway accounts and should be prepared to buy the premium version :D.

You should do an overall sig like the auto fisher pro one in my sig. Would be good advertisement + its neat to keep track of it.

Edited by pkedyuh
1 person likes this

At this rate I am not too worried, I am learning what the minimal requirements are and almost done with my first test. I plan on suicide botting some more up, since they will be strictly throwaway accounts and should be prepared to buy the premium version :D.

You should do an overall sig like the auto fisher pro one in my sig. Would be good advertisement + its neat to keep track of it.

I will add a dynamic signature for this script.

Works very great at the moment.

Have 2 bots running, both ~77 combat. 

They almost never die, 1 bot has 0 deaths after 2 hours, other bot has 2 deaths after 2 hours. 

They escaped ~10 times. Both have 260k gp/hr. 

I'm trying to get a higher runtime for a proggy. 

1 person likes this

I am about to test a 60 atk, 61 str, 43 def random other stats character, will post how it does. It worked before but with about 120k/hour gp rate and it did escape a lot etc. that was at 44 atk 61 str and 43 def.

Very strange bug. If the bot uses world hopper it sometimes runs ANYWHERE on the map. My bot ran from lvl 20 wilderness to falador, then used ring of duelling and went on again.

#edit: This happened twice in ~30 mins! It runs to lvl 21 wilderness, switches worlds, runs to a random place which takes very long, then goes to kill drags again.

Also, he sometimes worldhops even if there is only one other person killing dragons, this is usually immediately after he worldhopped from a world with 3-4 players.

#edit2: Also, sometimes you get poisoned by pkers, it would be nice if the bot automatically takes antipoison from the bank and uses it.

Edited by MrSaluto

Gonna test today boy.

edit: Can't download the script, debug just shows downloading 'USA dragon killer' , GUI never shows up, has the debug period ended? edit: nvm works good now, gonna try to get some long proggies.

Edited by punchbaggies

Holy fucking shit the autoresponder is nice, is the script aware of all other script users in the area before it makes chat attempts/responses from http://pandorabots.com/?

Edit: Would like to report a banking bug, after getting pk'ed it doesn't re-equip my starting gear, it keeps spamming we're missing a weapon and we're missing a shield, the weapon is rune scimitar and the shield is the anti-dragon shield, am I the only one with this bug?

Edited by punchbaggies

Holy fucking shit the autoresponder is nice, is the script aware of all other script users in the area before it makes chat attempts/responses from http://pandorabots.com/?

Edit: Would like to report a banking bug, after getting pk'ed it doesn't re-equip my starting gear, it keeps spamming we're missing a weapon and we're missing a shield, the weapon is rune scimitar and the shield is the anti-dragon shield, am I the only one with this bug?

You should have multiple copies of the gear you are using to kill dragons in the bank. Also make sure you hit "Refresh" to set your starting equipment when starting the script.

Another bug: Sometimes after escaping from a PKer, the bot tries to hop worlds, but he doesnt scroll the world switcher down, so he can't click on the world where he wants to go, and just goes afk.

Works good apart from the bugs I posted in some earlier posts.

One more bug: When I came back to my pc after 3-4 hours 1 account didn't have a whip anymore, so he probably dropped it or something.

These proggies are with ~77 combat on 3 different accounts. 

I had to babysit them a bit, otherwise they wouldn't have ran this long (because of the earlier posted bugs.).

ib4zp8jvbqm.pngv8oer6cjjxw.png

1 person likes this

Just noticed when the bot is going to rebank due to low health/no food, even though I can be over 25% of food it will finish killing the dragon, then run off leaving the hard earned (hah) goods left behind.

I would recommend setting it to something that at 25%+ hp it will still put looting as a priority.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead