Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

AIO TRiBot Support Thread

72 posts in this topic

You don't extract it. You run the .jar file with Java SE by right clicking on it, and selecting "Open-with".

It only gives me an option for opening with winrar. Not sure if someone can TV me so it can be easier

It only gives me an option for opening with winrar. Not sure if someone can TV me so it can be easier

@kbdd Did you download Java and JDK 8u65 (x86): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

Restart your computer. The option should be there at the top under the regular Open option. You're looking for 'Open with >' not 'Open with Java SE' when you right click. Alternatively, you can right click the file  > Properties > Opens with and choose Java SE from there.

EDIT:

@Crimson got this with your batch file on user @kbdd's computer:

PyTq1o6.png

The loader runs after this displays. I tried creating an alternate batch file minus the error reporting but couldn't get it to work. I made sure he had full permissions in the .tribot folder and unticked 'Read Only' but nada. Any ideas?

Sorry to keep tagging you, by the way!

EDIT 2: I just had a Homer moment. I've advised @kbdd to try an earlier version (8u65) of JDK than what he has (8u66) and report back.

Edited by Dukat

Try this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16428098/groovy-shell-warning-could-not-open-create-prefs-root-node

1. Go into your Start Menu and type regedit into the search field.
  2. Navigate to path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\JavaSoft
  3. Right click on the JavaSoft folder and click on New -> Key
  4. Name the new Key Prefs and everything should work.

@Dukat @kbdd

1 person likes this

hi im new to this but i just downloaded this bot and when i try to lunch it it automaticly goes into internet explorer and gives me options to open,save,save as i dont know what to do any help would be great

hi im new to this but i just downloaded this bot and when i try to lunch it it automaticly goes into internet explorer and gives me options to open,save,save as i dont know what to do any help would be great

@benson123

You need to download, and launch tribot_loader.jar with Java. Right click on the file, select open with, then select "Java SE"

1 person likes this

Describe the problem: It says im suspected of fraudulent purchases with my own card .. 

Operating system (Mac OSX, Windows 7, etc): mac osx

Was it working at an earlier time? (Yes/No): yes

If yes:

What changed?: i used my card instead of my moms card

Describe the problem: It says im suspected of fraudulent purchases with my own card .. 

Operating system (Mac OSX, Windows 7, etc): mac osx

Was it working at an earlier time? (Yes/No): yes

If yes:

What changed?: i used my card instead of my moms card

Something in the system has flagged your purchase as fraudulent. I suggest you use a reseller or transfer money into your moms account and continue using her card. 

Q: How Much is 1 Credit Worth?

One credit is worth $1 when purchased from TRiBot. However, there are various credit resellers that charge a slight premium for offering various benefits.

Some of the benefits of purchasing from a credit reseller (such as quickrsgp.com):

1. You can purchase less than 5 credits.
  2. You can use additional methods of payment (including RSGP and PayPal).
  3. The credits typically arrive faster because you don't need to go through TRiBot's anti-fraud system.

How do I get rid of the anti-fraud system??

Everytime I try to open an RS3 bot, It almost loads and then the bot closes leaving the error(?) in the console: "Java HotSpot Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release"

i've updated my Java to the latest, and i've tried an older verson of java, I don't know what else I might be able to do to fix this little issue I'm experiencing.

Everytime I try to open an RS3 bot, It almost loads and then the bot closes leaving the error(?) in the console: "Java HotSpot Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release"

i've updated my Java to the latest, and i've tried an older verson of java, I don't know what else I might be able to do to fix this little issue I'm experiencing.

@Scythe XD RS3 is no longer maintained to the same degree as oldschool, unfortunately.

Hello i have tried everything,

my problem: 2 days ago everything worked fine, after the update on rs all my bots seem to dysfunction, my aio combat script doesnt load current monsters avalible so i cant start it, hunter just stands there so does fishing, i've tried like 10 diff scripts all of them didn't work, i really dont know what to do anymore.

What i tried:
Delete tribot folder

delete hook.dat

I'm on normal size mode.

People gave me tips on what to do, i did them but still it doesnt work.

Describe the problem: Whenever I try to run TRiBot_Loader.jar, it tells me Java Platform SE Binary is not responding. 

Operating system (Mac OSX, Windows 7, etc): Windows 10

Was it working at an earlier time? (Yes/No): Yes

If yes:

Approximately when was it working last?: Two days

What changed?: Nothing I can think of 

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue?: It happens 100% of the time

Screenshots (if relevant): http://imgur.com/T8uqBjA

Bot/Client debug (if relevant):

What steps have been taken by you/others in an attempt to solve the problem?: Factory reset of laptop, change of operating system, many attempts at running different versions of java. Whenever I run java 7 it actually opens to the log in, but when I log in it tells me I need to upgrade, so this only seems to happen with java 8. 

Additional information (Provide as much as you can): Currently using JRE-8u72-64bit Java, when trying to open in command prompt I was getting error message "Could not open/create prefs.............) http://imgur.com/xz08nVb .   Once I created a Prefs in my JavaSoft through Regedit, I get this  http://imgur.com/gMOKJ21 . I have had this issue for a few days and worked on it for hours. I don't know if its something obvious. I have tried every version of java I could find, and java 7 seemed to work at least to let me log in, but then said I needed 8, whenever I used 8 I never even got to the log in screen. I am really looking to get this resolved.  

Hi.

This script won't run for me, every time I load the script and setting it just sits and does nothing.

I'm not home currently so can't produce requested log, but will do when im home.

Is anyone else having this problem? The bot won't do anything other than pick up my iron knife thrown manually

My scripts stop working after I get a random, this has been happening for the past 2 days... any solutions?

My scripts stop working after I get a random, this has been happening for the past 2 days... any solutions?

What script is it?

Using openjdk7 causes an unhandled error while launching, i'm guessing this is due to the fact that OpenJDK7 does not suppoer JavaFX.

[email protected] [~/Dev/tribot]└─ >/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk/jre/bin/java -jar TRiBot_Loader.jarCOMMAND: [/bin/sh, -c, /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk/jre/bin/java -cp /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk/jre/lib/jfxrt.jar:/home/onecodeman/Dev/tribot/TRiBot_Loader.jar org.tribot.loader.LoaderMain]

Switching to openjdk8 solved the problem, I had to install java-openjfx to get it working though.

You can also use Oracle's JDK to avoid all of these problems.

Describe the problem: Been following all the guides I can find on here to get TriBot to actually open, but nothing seems to work. I've used other bots before, so I'm not sure why only TriBot won't open. Doesn't help that I'm completely unfamiliar with the Linux environment >.<

Operating system (Mac OSX, Windows 7, etc): Centos 6

Was it working at an earlier time? (Yes/No): n/a

If yes:

Approximately when was it working last?: n/a

What changed?: n/a

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue?: n/a

Screenshots (if relevant): 

Bot/Client debug (if relevant):

What steps have been taken by you/others in an attempt to solve the problem?: I've downloaded the most recent Java SE, and reinstalled the most recent JRE. I tried to start TriBot through terminal. And I tried to do the "Open With..." and selected Java from there.

Additional information (Provide as much as you can): Rebooted VPS, tested TriBot, still won't open. Other bot software still opens, so I'm not sure what's going on.

@Croata  What command are you using to open the .jar?

Any debug?

This is the command you should be using in the same directory as the launcher.

java -jar TRiBot_Loader.jar

EDIT:

If you want to open it through clicking, make sure you change it's chmod first.

chmod +x TRiBot_Loader.jar

Edited by Crimson

I was using the first command you just posted. I'm not sure how I use a command in a directory? so I just moved the jar file around until it seemed the chmod command worked. Although double clicking still doesn't work and now I get this new bash error at the end.

1.png

@Croata   I'm assuming you've downloaded tribot to a different folder then the one you're in.

Try these commands in a FRESH terminal.

Assuming these work, you'll need to launch tribot via terminal with the last command each time you want to open it.

wget https://tribot.org/bin/TRiBot_Loader.jar

chmod +x TRiBot_Loader.jar

java -jar TRiBot_Loader.jar