Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seds

Gold farming Guide

24 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

I am here to show you how to setup a gold farm. A little background information about me!

So my name is Seds I've been gold farming for the last 3 months and I've earned around $5000 doing so , I want to share my knowledge to others with this guide.

So what exactly is gold farming?

According to Wikipedia gold farming is playing a massively multiplayer online game to acquire in-game currency that other players purchase in exchange for real-world money.

To understand what I'm saying I'm using the terms "slaves and mules"

So what is a slave? A slave is the account you bot on.
So what is a mule? A mule is an account that holds the money (you can say the mule is money laundering the money from the slaves)

First of all we need to purchase a few things :

VPS

TRiBot VIP
Membership / Bonds (Optional)
Script

VPS :

Currently I'm using Rootnerds VPS located in Germany Frankfurt
Link : http://lowendbox.com/blog/rootnerds-e1-99month-or-2-61month-1gb-openvz-vps-in-frankfurt-germany/

They offer a cheap VPS for only 2.99 EURO per month.

TRiBot VIP : 

This speaks for itself.. JUST BUY IT ALREADY

Membership / Bonds (Optional) :

The reason I made this optional is because its not needed however members can make more cash per hour resulting in more $/h

Script :

This is where it gets a little tricky , you can of course use an free script at the risk your account will get terminated fairly quick.
You can also buy an Premium Script which are ABCL 10 (safer). The best thing you can do is look for money making methods on YouTube and then make your own script for it or ask someone to make you an private script.

Profit

So once you've got all these things we can do a little math.

Lets say you've created 25 accounts each with bonds.

You've bought 25 bonds for 50m

You've bought 50m on the TRiBot forums for 1m/$1.4

50 x $ 1.4 = $ 60

You've purchased several VPS's for the 25 accounts.
Lets say you use 5 accounts per VPS this means we would need to purchase 5x a VPS 

5 x $3 = $ 15

You've purchased TRiBot VIP 

1 x $8 = $ 8

For the sake of this tutorial I'll be using the script daxBlastFurnace [ELITE]

1 x $8 = $ 8

Our total loss = $ 91

Let's calculate our monthly earnings

daxBlastFurnace says we make around ~300k per hour

25 accounts x 300k = 7.5m per hour x $1.2 = $ 9

7.5m x 8 hours = 60m per day x $1.2 = $ 72

60m x 7 days = 420m per week x $1.2 = $ 504

60m x 31 days = 1860m per week x $ 1.2 = $ 2232

This means that I've just made $2232 per month doing only ~1-2 hours of work everyday.

Please note that accounts get banned. This will decrease your profit per hour so you should expect around $2k a month.

I strongly advice that you take 1-2 hours every day to trade all the cash you've earned to your mule in case you get chain banned also if your using a script that needs resources like daxBlastFurnaces keep the resources in stock on your slaves.

I hope I cleared some things up for you guys.

Have fun goldfarming!

Edited by Seds
2 people like this

nice guide man, u gotta invest first and take the risk i guess :P

You can also build a bot farm up slowly by stockpiling gold, and adding more accounts as you go along. Granted this does take longer, but it's zero loss.

Please..You wont make 300k/h with steel/mithril bars these days in Blast Furnace :)

But still, nice guide.

Yes I know I'm using an private script but just for the sake of the tutorial I've picked a script thats high in the script repository and it claimed that it would make you ~300kh 

5 accounts per vps will result in the accounts getting banned before even having the right requirements

also there is no way that only 10% (the 200$ you assumed) is going to be banned. 60-70% will atleast be banned within 5 days. Heck, botting 5 accounts on 1 ip for 8 hours a day will probably result in each of every one of them get banned within 2 days. 
The idea is nice, you're just only a bit off with the calculations.  :)

Did you consider the time.it would take to train the slaves up to the required smiting level, and if not getting level to 6p then the additional costs accrued by using the blast furnace at a low level?

Did you consider the time.it would take to train the slaves up to the required smiting level, and if not getting level to 6p then the additional costs accrued by using the blast furnace at a low level?

You can just bot to level 30 or do the knight swords quest this will boost your level to 29

5 accounts per vps will result in the accounts getting banned before even having the right requirements

also there is no way that only 10% (the 200$ you assumed) is going to be banned. 60-70% will atleast be banned within 5 days. Heck, botting 5 accounts on 1 ip for 8 hours a day will probably result in each of every one of them get banned within 2 days. 

I'm yet waiting on a ban on a account thats less then 2 weeks old

I've been botting 5 accounts on the same VPS for two weeks or so, 0 banz. LG OP.

Wow great guide man! This is awesome, love the detail too. Nice guide man 10/10! Hey I sent you a private message, could you please get back to me man? Anyway thanks for the read. Respect! Great guide. Get man to me when you can please! Thanks

bruhhhhhhhhhh :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wow great guide man! This is awesome, love the detail too. Nice guide man 10/10! Hey I sent you a private message, could you please get back to me man? Anyway thanks for the read. Respect! Great guide. Get man to me when you can please! Thanks

Lol xD

I used to Goldfarm back in the day i am just starting again and now on OS instead of RS3. I must say thisis a clean guide and will work also to prevent chainbans just use proxies for each account it will cost a bit more but will result in less bans so longer enjoyment.. Also for beginners don't go into a shit load of accounts just build your way up and don't get greedy

Oh and btw you forgot to calculate the prices for the ores to make bars

Edited by Stefano015