Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.229_0

47 posts in this topic

I dont understand the auto relog feature?

How does it automatically log back in without any login credentials?

Are you expecting this to have a large effect on bans in the near future?

Large? Maybe not. Some? Yes. Other updates I'm planning will have a larger effect on bans.

how do we implement this in a script?

my private script don't do anything that involves clicking including interfaces and objects.

Use Mouse#clickBox when clicking rectangular areas, opposed to Mouse#click(Point).

I dont understand the auto relog feature?

How does it automatically log back in without any login credentials?

The RuneScape client automatically stores the password of the currently logged in account in a variable. TRiBot pulls the value of this variable.

3 people like this

TRiBot soars above the rest. Who know's what we will release next!

1 person likes this

TRiBot soars above the rest. Who know's what we will release next!

Did you make that rhyme on purpose? TRiBot will probably release Genesis before RiD does. Kappa. 

Did you make that rhyme on purpose? TRiBot will probably release Genesis before RiD does. Kappa. 

Good joke, implying that RID will actually ever release Genesis :P

ok so ever sense this update don't know if this is why this is happening but i incidentally closed out of the program window and now my account is stuck logged in..... its been logged in now for about two days!

Seeing these improvements give optimism in these hard times of botting. Speaking on the behalf of all tribot users, these updates are much appreciated.

Does this tribot (osrs) need to be updated? I start a script and nothing happens. LIke it doesn;t even say it started, it gives me the option to start a script...

Yes, it does need an update.

When I start this in Motherlode-mine, I get Java exceptions, with something about Canvas, when I start a script, NPC...getall returns like it seems null and in the script is not a check.

greets,

Endecs

is anyone elses scripts stop working after osrs update idk what to do i press rune script and it just says downloading

Is the data still being collected and is the project still going? There is a lot more data in the mouse data collection thread that could be added if needed :)

Edited by eryklok
1 person likes this