Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.229_0

47 posts in this topic

This release features:

• New human-like clicking point selection algorithm (see below).
  • Auto-Relog
    • If you start a script and select "Auto-Relog" as the account, TRiBot will automatically re-login to RuneScape when the login bot runs. You don't even need to enter your RuneScape account password into TRiBot.
  • Lumbridge castle web walking bug fix.
  • Added support for many more login messages.
  • Fixed a GrandExchange API bug.
  • Fixed the minimap walking bug where TRiBot clicks just slightly outside the clickable area.

New Human-Like Clicking Point Selection Algorithm

First, I'd like to thank all the users who contributed to the Reaction Timing project. In this first stage of analyzing the data, we have implemented our findings into the bot. Specifically, we have analyzed how humans select points they click within a boundary. Then we used our findings to create an algorithm which selects points to click within a boundary in a human-like fashion. Further, we have even added code to adjust the algorithm for every different RuneScape account (character profiles). This means that each different RuneScape account using TRiBot will click in a human-like fashion, but slightly different from other accounts using TRiBot.

Here is an image of inventory clicks produced by humans (over 30 different people):

K8KqbuU.png

And this is what our new algorithm based on real human data produces:

GLq9Vc2.png

Here's what the algorithm used by most of our competitors produces:

MTXfrzV.png

The images speak for themselves. Our new algorithm is dead-on human-like. Why? Because it is backed by statistical analysis of real human data. 

27 people like this

how do we implement this in a script?

my private script don't do anything that involves clicking including interfaces and objects.

master chopper daxblast and daxhunter all broken with the update, have been running flawlessly before update

Seems it's also effecting warfront1's rune crafting script too.

I had an issue with that too, I deleted my .tribot folder and the problem went away! So maybe you could try that?

Hope I helped :)

Lumbridge castle web walking bug fix.

Fantastic update, been waiting a while for this!

Clearly the point selection is the best part of the update, Tribot continues to put all other clients in the rear view.

Great work.

New features look amazing!

I bet I can bot 24/7 without any bans now :D

Well if they isolate you and take a simple peak at your log details, they'll see your 2 day old account with 48 hours put on it. So I wouldn't recommend that.. lol take at least 4 hours of the day off and still try to avoid high bot trafficked areas.

All users.

TRiLeZ, those images of your algorithm are biblical. Although you have broken nearly every script, you are putting your stamp down on rs botting.