Zainy

Super Miner by Zainy

Hi,
this is my mining script. it is my first ever script i have written as i am new to programming.

I will be expanding this script, adding more features as i learn more.
Mat has helped me a lot to write this script. his taught me pretty much everything.
Cant forget to mention the help and knowledge JJ has given me! They have both been supporting me when i need it so credit goes to both, Mat and JJ

Features:
Power mines
M1D1
Banks
supports all ores
Paint - Thanks to Fallen <3
6 hour reset
Runite Mining with World Hopper (members only) (Currently Disabled)
Essence Mining 

Locations:
Varrock east
Varrock west
Barbarian village 
Alkharid
Rimmington
Lumbridge
Yanille
Mining Guild 

Mining Guild Resource Dungeon  
Dwarvern Mines 
 (Currently Buggy)

On Repo.

V1.0 : initial release
V1.1 :
animation ID Grabber, re-wrote mining method so now it only mines the one you choose. (with the help of JJ)
V1.2:
Added Banking
Added Power mining
Added M1D1
Fully functional GUI (taught by JJ)
V1.3:
fixed non-walking issue
Added both Lumbridge
Added Rimmington
V1.4:
Added Mining Guild
Added Mining Guild Resource Dungeon
Added Dwarvern Mines
Tweaked Mining
Tweaked other things here and there
V1.5:
Added Paint
Temporarily removed Dwarvern Mines
6 hour bypass
Toggles Run
Minor tweaks overall
V1.6:
Fixed M1D1
Fixed Walking
Re-wrote main loop
V1.7:
Re-added Dwarven mines
BankDeposit Box Support
Added failsafes
Tweaked Mining
Improved banking
Lower Ban rate
Fixed and Tweaked many things
Automatically uses Dep box if 15 dung
V1.8:
Removed Mining guild, Dwarvern Mines and Resource Dungeons
Added Yanille
Added Loads more Failsafes
Fixed and improved Powermining and M1D1
Fixed Banking and Walking properly
Sorted whole script out!
V1.9:
No longer needs Red outline
improved overall script
Better M1D1
Better Powermining
Added back locations
V2!:
Improved M1D1
Runite mining
World hopper
Essence Mining (VIP only) - Varrock only.
A new Paint Thanks to FallenShadow! <3
Other Minor tweaks here and there :)

V2.1: 

Updated to work with RS3
Disabled some features due to major changes.
Updated Essence Mining to reduce most of the bugs

A lot more!

About the Update!:

Had to change majority of the script due to game and API changes. Some areas may be a bit buggy however, most work :)

Thanks To FallenShadow for making me a Paint! Looks sexy! you know where to go for the best paints ;)
Please give feedback! Especially on the essence miner! Would Love more suggestions please!

To-do:
Add more locations
Fix a lot of the bugs!

Add ability to mine more then one specific rock at the same time.

New GUI

Welcome to suggestions and feedback
Thanks

Credit:
Mat
JJ
iRoc
FallenShadow

Script going In Repo

• Like 17

final Cunts g = new Cunts();
I still remember doing this haha :D

Gratz btw :)

private void MineOres() {                 ScreenModel[] Rocks = ScreenModels.findNearest(copperrock);                for (int i = 0; i < Rocks.length; i++) {                        if (Screen.findColours(orestomine, Rocks[i].base_point.x - 6 ,                                        Rocks[i].base_point.y - 6, Rocks[i].base_point.x + 6,                                        Rocks[i].base_point.y + 6, new Tolerance(10, 10, 10)).length > 0) {                                Timing.waitUptext("Rocks", 50);                                if (Rocks[i].click("Mine"))                                        return;                        }                } 
Timing.waitUptext("Rocks", 50);

Here why do you wait for uptext for no reason? The Mouse hasn't moved.

final Cunts g = new Cunts();
I still remember doing this haha :D

Gratz btw :)

private void MineOres() {                 ScreenModel[] Rocks = ScreenModels.findNearest(copperrock);                for (int i = 0; i < Rocks.length; i++) {                        if (Screen.findColours(orestomine, Rocks[i].base_point.x - 6 ,                                        Rocks[i].base_point.y - 6, Rocks[i].base_point.x + 6,                                        Rocks[i].base_point.y + 6, new Tolerance(10, 10, 10)).length > 0) {                                Timing.waitUptext("Rocks", 50);                                if (Rocks[i].click("Mine"))                                        return;                        }                } 

i think i was meant to hover over it b4 i check up text but even that wont make a difference. Rocks.click("Mine") should do the job. thats method useless anyways, got a new one. forgot to delete old one.

You should add this to the shops if it works.

what? you think i can sell it?

what? you think i can sell it?

No He means so people can get it free (if you feel it should be paid then up to you) from the client with out having to add the class files to there directory.

Mat

yeah, im gonna test the whole script fully, make sure all locations work, add more locations, and probs add paint then i'll put it up into the store. when i think its good enough, and others agree, i'll probs make it premium.

Can you give a guide on to how to actually use this? I am a newb and have no idea how to use a pastebin script or to even get it into my game lol

Compiled version coming up...

Update!

V1.4:

Added Mining Guild

Added Mining Guild Resource Dungeon

Added Dwarvern Mines

Tweaked Mining

Tweaked other things here and there

still see this. I thought you would have changed it

still see this. I thought you would have changed it

thats my old mining method. dont use it. only kept it there incase my new one doesnt work.

Glad to see this is going well mate, I'm willing to help test for you, I have a maxed account on runescape =)

thanks for the support friend, i think its pretty useless right now (as it always is). only thing that works right now is M1D1 and Powermining. but i just realised it clicks on the same pixels so i got to change all the clickings etc. also need to add fail safes too. So it needs alot of work on it before its even worth testing

Thanks