Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Arctic

[Long Term Goal] Arctic's Market Gains [EPIC]

46 posts in this topic

Arctic's RS Gains

Preamble

Hi everyone! My name is Arctic and I have been involved in the RS black market for 6 years this August.

Over this time I have handled around $80,000+ US worth of virtual goods and have amassed an approximate total of 2,600 feedback on the 3 major RS Botting sites :)

I mainly have done this to build a good reputation and to give back to the community, via the means of giveaways and also gaining positions on staff teams which helped me use my skills to rid communities of scammers and reach more users and interact with them :D

As well as being able to contribute to these communities I have quite obviously made profit from trading and plan to make a lot more profit to reach this new goal! So feel free to follow what I have gained so far from my market trading and what I aim for from future trading!

Benefits of Past Trading

~ $1200 of giveaways to users.

My phone - Gun Metal Grey 16 GB HTC One M8

One_M8_comp.png

My headphones - Generation 2 Beats Studio Wireless (Titanium coloured)

c04515685.png

My keyboard - Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard

CGK70RGB_06_B.png

My mouse - R.A.T 5 Gaming Mouse

rat7.png

My first PC I built:

Case: Thermaltake MS-I Commander (500W PSU bundled)

CPU: AMD FX6300 (6 Cores at 3.5GHz)

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H55 AIO Liquid Cooler

Motherboard: ASRock 980DE3/U3S3
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB Kit

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 ACX 2GB

HDD: Western Digital WD Blue 1TB

Other things that have been sourced by trading profits:

Food costs while attending University.

Gifts.

Monthly phone service recharge payments.

The New Aim

I am yet to buy a car and what better way to finance one than contributing RS profits to it? :D

The car I have my heart set on is the Toyota 86, however this may change as it is quite pricey for a first car.

Toyota-86-TRD-1.jpg

Progress

$2,950 / $27,000

- Amounts are in AUD.

- Only the balance in my dormant savings bank account are considered in the progress amount.

Supporters

None so far!

Edited by Arctic
1 person likes this

wow very nice thread and great goals (:  you might as well get a blue audi, just for the banter ^.<

however i expected a bit more $ traded over the past 6 years.

keep it up and best of luck with your new goals 

wow very nice thread and great goals (:  you might as well get a blue audi, just for the banter ^.<

however i expected a bit more $ traded over the past 6 years.

keep it up and best of luck with your new goals 

Yeah I suspect that as well but I honestly can't be bothered going through feedback dating back ages ago and trying to figure out what gold was worth at the time of the trade >.<

#GreatBanter

;)

1 person likes this

I've had several experiences with you, and enjoy our discussions. Good luck on your goals!

I've had several experiences with you, and enjoy our discussions. Good luck on your goals!

Good luck Arctic :), you have a nice goal ;D

Thank you guys!

I've traded with you more than once over the years, on PB though. Cool to see you're still at it after I came back from 1 years absence. Best of luck, with what you've achieved thus far, you'll no doubt achieve your goals.

- Quick question, do you dedicate all your time to RS/Digital goods/business? Or do you have a job IRL that helps your income towards your goal?

I've traded with you more than once over the years, on PB though. Cool to see you're still at it after I came back from 1 years absence. Best of luck, with what you've achieved thus far, you'll no doubt achieve your goals.

- Quick question, do you dedicate all your time to RS/Digital goods/business? Or do you have a job IRL that helps your income towards your goal?

I don't work a real job at the moment however I am looking to do so in the near future.

I also study at University full time :)

Thank you for your best wishes!

Progress has been made!

$500/$27,000.

Edited by Arctic PB
1 person likes this

Was waiting for a decent amount to collect in PayPal before withdrawing to bank.

Update: $1,100/$27,000