Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.226_0

23 posts in this topic

This update features:

• A new, human-like way of loading the client.
    • Web browsers and the downloadable client download the RuneScape client every time it is run, so shouldn't TRiBot? TRiBot used to download the RuneScape client and save it in a location so that it can be accessed at future times without the need of downloading it again. The intention of doing so was to make loading the client faster, thus allowing you to start bots with less waiting.
    • One downside of doing this is that Jagex will see via HTTP logs that you aren't downloading the client every time you boot the client. It's possible (but hasn't been proved) that Jagex could flag your account if they see that you aren't downloading the client every time you boot it.
    • Thus, we are releasing a new feature called "Human-Like Client Loading," which will force TRiBot to download/load the client in the exact manner of which is done by the official client. We hope this update will have a positive effect on the current and future bot detection.
    • This feature is automatically enabled for all users. To disable it, un-tick "Use Human-Like Client Loading" in the TRiBot settings.
  • TRiBot's updater has finally been updated to fix the issues that were caused by the resizable mode update.
15 people like this

I think the last line should read, "to disable it, un-tick..." but good idea it makes sense that they could flag the client that way.

• This feature is automatically enabled for all users. To enable it, un-tick "Use Human-Like Client Loading" in the TRiBot settings.

You really mean untick it or..... 

@TRiLeZ

Does this mean we can use resizeable?

Also, there's a bug when the bank pin delay is set and it won't bank properly.

Nice update..

LG is not working for me after update :(

EDIT: Fixed:)

Edited by Skrizzly

Have you reloaded both osbuddy/client and tribot?

Reloaded osbuddy, fixed the issue. 

Have you reloaded both osbuddy/client and tribot?

Reloading it didnt solve the problem, rebooting VPS helped:)

Does this mean we can use resizeable?

Also, there's a bug when the bank pin delay is set and it won't bank properly.

No, it basically just means you should see a more stable tribot client next time runescape updates. Resizable isn't supported still, don't bot with it toggled.

Does this mean that scripts will work again? cause they haven't been for the last day cause of the osrs update.

My scripts arent working at all on looking glass soo if amyone can help me thatd be great last update broke them i cant even click to see the scripts