Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Final Calibur

[Open Source] FC Blue Dye Maker

18 posts in this topic

Introduction

Hello everyone,

I saw this script request and figured I'd make it real quick. Don't really see that big of a use for it to be honest, but I guess this script can come in handy for some people.

What the script does

• Start at Draynor with Coins and Woad leaves either in inventory or in bank (5 gp & 2 woad leaves needed per dye)
  • Script makes dyes, and banks them until you run out of supplies
  • Constantly holds space key (as if you had a weight on your keyboard) to get through dialog fast. This was suggested by a friend. Can remove if the majority of people don't like it.
  • The script has no antiban, so be careful running it on accounts that you value.

Goals for the script

As this script is open source, I hope beginning scripters can learn from it.

I've attempted to document it a little bit, it's much nicer than my FC Display Name Checker.

The script is multi threaded so that the space bar is always being pressed, so it can serve as a very basic introduction to threads.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to ask!

BeOrO1X.png

FC Blue Dye Maker 0.1.zip

Edited by Final Calibur

Thank you, trying to get into scripting. just for the basics.. for now (:

No problem!

If you ever need help or advice, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Final Calibur

1 person likes this

Thanks, I've been learning the scripting basics and examples are a huge help. Is VIP necessary to download attachments though?

Thanks, I've been learning the scripting basics and examples are a huge help. Is VIP necessary to download attachments though?

No problem!

I'll be making more open source scripts, so there should be some fresh new material to look at.

I'm not sure if you need VIP to download attachments, but if you're still having issues, message me and we can set up a different download mirror.

No problem!

I'll be making more open source scripts, so there should be some fresh new material to look at.

I'm not sure if you need VIP to download attachments, but if you're still having issues, message me and we can set up a different download mirror.

Alright thanks. I'll be buying VIP sometime soon anyway, scripting without testing doesn't really work lol. I will try to find out if VIP is required to download.

a plank maker with a open source would be pretty badass  :cool:

@Twitch

I can do this, might take a week due to the 4th of July on Saturday and whatnot.

Any other specifications other than just making planks?

@Beg

Yeah, you definitely need VIP if you want to script. Programming without testing is definitely not a good idea.  :lol:

Edited by Final Calibur

@Twitch

I can do this, might take a week due to the 4th of July on Saturday and whatnot.

Any other specifications other than just making planks?

@Beg

Yeah, you definitely need VIP if you want to script. Programming without testing is definitely not a good idea.  :lol:

that would be so awsome  :angel:

Awsome  :angel:

no rush

Really nice! Expecting this!

@Twitch

@PockerRock

84adad4873.png

Script is pretty much finished.

Going to add some more documentation to it, and potentially some anti-ban.

Will be released much earlier than expected.  :D

1 person likes this

@Twitch

@PockerRock

84adad4873.png

Script is pretty much finished.

Going to add some more documentation to it, and potentially some anti-ban.

Will be released much earlier than expected.  :D

You are really fast! Really nice to see it, would put member on an account and some logs to try it out and give you some nice proggie, ;)

Thank you for providing this script.

There is 1 major flaw however and I have come across this twice...

Sometimes when the bot clicks on the leaf it will accidentally click on the table which will then put all the leaves on the table and the bot is stuck. 

I was baby setting my bot and 30minutes in this happened, left the bot overnight with 6k leaves and yet again it happened after making a total of 350 dyes. 

Thank you for providing this script.

There is 1 major flaw however and I have come across this twice...

Sometimes when the bot clicks on the leaf it will accidentally click on the table which will then put all the leaves on the table and the bot is stuck. 

I was baby setting my bot and 30minutes in this happened, left the bot overnight with 6k leaves and yet again it happened after making a total of 350 dyes. 

I'll look into this today and upload a fixed version.

Sorry this happened to you, it will be fixed soon.