Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sphiinx

Looking Glass Bot Overview

Looking Glass Bot Overview   12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

So with the new introduction of the looking glass it gave me an idea of a looking glass type bot overview, there is a lot of people who use 1 client per account whether it be with the looking glass or not and this creates a problem of not being able to see all of your accounts with the bot overview, I'm wondering if its possible to make something like the Looking glass but for Bot Overview that if you run it, it will grab all your clients currently running on that machine and put them into a bot overview on the client you selected it on, it seems like it would be very possible and extremely helpful, it would be just mirroring the clients into a bot overview like the looking glass. Please let me know what you think, thanks! Sorry for the crappy name for it, I had no clue what else to call it.

Example:

For example, lets say i'm running 10 Looking glass clients in 10 separate clients which creates the issue of not being able to see them all. All you would have to do is start up a new client or existing one and select LG Bot Overview and it would target all the current clients running on that machine and put them into a bot overview so you can see and manage them all.

I could see how it would be useful. You might reach out to some of the goldfarmers here to see what they do. I have seen something like you are describing pop up in a few bot farm progress threads. 

Could be very useful indeed. From a performance perspective: I think it would ask a lot from your computer/VPS/ w/e to use looking glass over a looking glass over multiple clients. But then again, I don't know if that's the case.

The idea is very useful. Maybe @TRiLeZ could shine some light about the performance consequences of such idea.

Sounds nice O: considering I know a few people who use the looking glass feature, think they'd like it as well

I use an extra monitor for my bots. 

Yeah but if you're using LG with 1 Bot per client and OSBuddy and you run at least 2 or more bots this would be extremely useful so you can see them all in one bot overview... And extra monitor wouldn't help at all unless you're running very very few bots...