Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

Client Restarter

10 posts in this topic

http://tribot.org/doc/org/tribot/api/util/Restarter.html

Call the method and it'll restart TRiBot and automatically load the client, then start the calling script with the specified arguments after the client loads. It must be called by the script, and the script has to know when to call it.

Also with TRiBot Beta 4.200_0 comes login methods and bank pin methods. They also have to be called by the script (no login/pin automated handlers).

Cheers. :D

Nice, optimized for the Evolution of Combat I guess? ^_^ Good job, looking forward to using this. Must write a script that can run forever now. Going to make my Gatestone script EOC compatible, free magic xp 24/7 now? :)

Awesome, now you just need to add a feature for client restart when it gets that 50% load bug.

Or just make your script call the restarter when it fails to login or if the client has been loading for an extended amount of time.

Does the restarted leak? Whenever I closed the rs2applet, I would have a massive leak in the JVM that it was running.

Does the restarted leak? Whenever I closed the rs2applet, I would have a massive leak in the JVM that it was running.

The restarter completely restarts the Java process and TRiBot, so no.