Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GYMRVT

Mutant Pro100? Ever tried?

4 posts in this topic

So I've been trying different protein powders for a while, and I happen to come across Mutant Pro100 on the usual site I get my supplements from. Has anyone tried it. Im current taking bsn syntha 6 but Im almost done. Just wondering if anyone had a opinion on this one. I put the link at the bottom.

http://www.samedaysupplements.com/mutant-pro-100-protein-rich-chocolate-milk-2lb.html

http://www.samedaysupplements.com/syntha-6-protein-by-bsn-chocolate-peanut-butter-2-91lb.html

You dont need protein shakes my dude, I got the nicest body out of anyone I know and i dont touch none of that shit. Eat meat, nuts and all natural stuff. Don't feast all the time and you will quickly see results.

Myprotein which is constantly rated one of the best and especially value wise was having a sale for the 2.2lb containers. Some proteins spike with amino acid so you're not getting a true protein content and personally I don't know if Mutant Pro100 is one of these companies. I'd just stick with the known brands like myprotein/optimum that give you 95%+ of what they say they do.

http://us.myprotein.com/range/best-sellers.list

Try that site today before the sale wears off.

You dont need protein shakes my dude, I got the nicest body out of anyone I know and i dont touch none of that shit. Eat meat, nuts and all natural stuff. Don't feast all the time and you will quickly see results.

No doubt it's probably best to obtain it from natural sources, but some people have high caloric/protein requirements and the way to hit those macro nutrients through foods means they're going to be causing some toilet destruction or spending a lot of time eating. Shaking up milk + protein or water + protein is a quick way to hit the protein goal you want with little effort.

Edited by Trynabot

Protein shakes are not to replace a meal so he probably is talking about 0-30 minutes post workout to get the most effectiveness out of his nutrition. Sure eating chicken, steak, and fish 0-30 minutes post workout is possible, but it really isn't convenient at all and hardly as fast digesting as whey protein is.

The protein specified looks like any other casual whey you can find anywhere so there is something extreme about taking this. Sugar, carbs, and calories are low and protein is high so that is good. If you're looking to put on size you can try a bulking protein with the carbs, calories, and protein higher.

Edited by asher roth