• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
daxmagex

[ABCL10] daxQuester [Full Ava's Questline][Plague City]

Just now, sulocancetin said:

Oh i didnt see it was removed. Im a bit lazy, for animal mag(handmade). You must be complete priest in peril for animal mag. Its sad :( 

91c6368aa54a46cdaf7acdc070a1f734.png

Script will still do the quest up until the dog, which is why I haven't removed it completely since some users still want that.

I'll be working on instanced area later on, but it won't be soon so I removed it from thread and repository.

On 3/4/2017 at 6:05 AM, supremo said:

@daxmagex Hate to be that guy but will Priest in peril ever return? Also do you have any plans to add waterfall since many have requested in the last year?

I'll add in fix for instanced area when I have time. Been pretty busy.

On 3/18/2017 at 0:15 PM, tomelis3211 said:

can this quest script do witch house on 10lvl hp account with fire strike?

Nah

On 3/18/2017 at 6:39 PM, arsilver said:

animal magnetism not working properly

stopping every 5-10mins. helping it manually - repeat. meh

wow its actually really defect, waste of cash spent on this script

Works for me.

No one can tell what went wrong without the debug messages. 

Pushed an update which fixed security exception on LG.

The web walking with the restless ghost is pretty messed up idk if its just me 

it walks back and forth a few times around the fence / Lumby castle before finally getting back to the grave yard 

I'm not sure if its using your custom web walker but that would probably fix it lol

edit:

also when doing earnest the chicken in the basement (getting oil can part) 

when trying to pull leavers/open doors it spam right clicks and misses 3-4times per door/lever usually until player stops moving  

Edited by HarmedOreIsLeet

Noticed some strange webwalking w/ LG enabled. Once I loaded up a client and stopped using LG I noticed that it got stuck after every dialogue during Plague City quest. Script says: Completed in the top above the timer but it definitely has not completed anything. Not sure if script is still support since @daxmagex hasn't posted since early 2017 and there have been a large number of updates since.

EDIT: Just noticed script was suspended.  :$ 

Edited by oilup

On 5/12/2017 at 2:18 AM, HarmedOreIsLeet said:

The web walking with the restless ghost is pretty messed up idk if its just me 

it walks back and forth a few times around the fence / Lumby castle before finally getting back to the grave yard 

I'm not sure if its using your custom web walker but that would probably fix it lol

edit:

also when doing earnest the chicken in the basement (getting oil can part) 

when trying to pull leavers/open doors it spam right clicks and misses 3-4times per door/lever usually until player stops moving  

The script was made pre daxwalker so most of the code is reliant on tribot webwalking, and would require client update to polish the walking efficiency, although it will reach its destination within a couple tries.

It will retry clicking the lever if it fails, it's just that the default behavior for tribot mouse click is right click on fail.

On 8/25/2017 at 7:14 PM, tjp17 said:

What a waste of money, Animal Magnetism doesn't work at all. Plus i died and had to rebuy and restart

Which part doesn't work?

14 hours ago, oilup said:

Noticed some strange webwalking w/ LG enabled. Once I loaded up a client and stopped using LG I noticed that it got stuck after every dialogue during Plague City quest. Script says: Completed in the top above the timer but it definitely has not completed anything. Not sure if script is still support since @daxmagex hasn't posted since early 2017 and there have been a large number of updates since.

EDIT: Just noticed script was suspended.  :$ 

I recommend disabling LG. It shouldn't be stuck on dialogues on the regular client.

Past month's progress reports.

deCT4eH.gif

I've decided to no longer keep this script premium, and will release it for free after some tweaks.

Anyone who has purchased after this date: February 18th, 2018 can contact me for a full refund. All existing auths will still be fully functional.

Support for this script will be "officially" stopped on March 1, 2018. I will be fully supporting the free version when I release it.

On 18/03/2018 at 1:37 PM, daxmagex said:

I've decided to no longer keep this script premium, and will release it for free after some tweaks.

Anyone who has purchased after this date: February 18th, 2018 can contact me for a full refund. All existing auths will still be fully functional.

Support for this script will be "officially" stopped on March 1, 2018. I will be fully supporting the free version when I release it.

Excellent news!