• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
ezpg

[ABCL 10] EZ Potions [Free]

Brews potions for herblore.

The script has a couple predefined potions. If you want other potions, you choose this option at the custom tab. It only supports the type of potion that require 2 items to be used  on each other to result in the desired potion.

I would be gratefull to have some proggies

Script can be found here

UPDATE

- Create a task list with predefined potions and/or custom potions

- Save and load tasks

When the script is done with a task it will move to another task untill it has no tasks left. A task is completed when no resources are found for that task. When the script is out of tasks it will shut itself down.

Old GUI:

c6922c5e9e1ba6a4fd9c1b8336d75307.png7a547683c03f75ced96229720151f34e.png

New GUI:

bd18548b4a7a817acaa8fffd5f68fd90.png1fffee40d31e57f9cb01d6b70766b01e.png

Edited by ezpg

Maybe you uploaded the wrong files? Normally you get an error telling what's wrong if you upload correctly. I had the similiar problem updating a script once, and then I realized I was trying to upload the .class files, when I needed to upload the .java files

• Like 1

Maybe you uploaded the wrong files? Normally you get an error telling what's wrong if you upload correctly. I had the similiar problem updating a script once, and then I realized I was trying to upload the .class files, when I needed to upload the .java files

Thanks, that was the problem ^^

• Like 1

great script man, wondering if you could add in the use of swamp tar. Currently the cheapest xp for herblore. tried to do it with swamp tar and tarromins. it did do the inventory all good, but rather banks all items and withdraws just 14 swamp tar instead of the whole stack?

would this be able to be updated to include? would be awesome, message me if you need more details or if i haven't explained it thoroughly enough

cheers!

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback m8, once the client is up again, i'll commit the update. Just changed it so you can put an amount when making custom potions. It should also stop banking your pestle and mortar. However it doesn't know when it's making stuff that require pestle and mortar. So simply pause the script and bank the pestle and mortar when you don't need it for now ^^

• Like 1

champion, will try it straight away when its up. also, i had put in a customised request. it would be awesome if when you saved it/loaded that request it was saved on the main interface for quicker use the following time you do that?

know what i mean?

It's updated. Sorry it took me so @jammemss long had problems with my GUI

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ark
      Features
      Mixes all potions/unfinished potions using IDs
      Cleans all Herbs using IDs
      Amulet of Chemistry support
      Automatic stopping when out of ingredients or amulets
      Grand Exchange Restocking and Product Selling supported if selected
      Support for pressing Escape to close the Bank interface
      Simple UI, simple paint
      Intuitive GUI
      Shows profit/loss accurately, even with Amulet of Chemistry
      Stable
      Full ABCL10/ABC2 support
      Variable reaction times settable in the GUI
      Intelligent antiban features, such as reaction time waits and herb-skipping
      Working April 2020

Repository Link

Version Log:
      V1.00 - Release
      V1.01 - Performance improvements and a few bug fixes
      V1.10 - Added Herb cleaning, re-wrote framework for stability, re-wrote GUI for more intuitive design, improved antiban
      V1.11 - Added a quick feature to improve performance and make the script behave more like a human would
      V1.15 - GUI saving/loading and improved efficiency
      V1.20 - Work on enhanced antiban, variable reaction times, better GUI overall
      V1.22 - Modified GUI, added Esc Bank Interface Closing, performance improvements
      V1.23 - Added finer control of reaction-times, tweaked reaction-times and fixed a rare bug
      V1.25 - Added abc trackers properly, implemented banker hovering (abc2-based), cleaned up code
      V1.30 - Added GE Restocking
  • Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 43 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 10 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies