Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sadel

Welcome to Sadel's Gold Farm!

Welcome to Sadel's Gold Farm!

~Progress at a glance~

Progress is slow due to working hours and a broken private script with unresponsive scripter.

New accounts will be trained, albeit slowly, progress for June will be small

GP Made: 213M

Bonds Purchased: 8
Accounts Created: 25

Accounts Banned: 21
Peak Bots: 15

Bot Low: 1

Fastest Ban: 30 bot hours

Longest ban: ~1300 bot hours

Farm Status: Training Accounts

Farm Duration: 1 month
who likes my new logo :D

About Me:

Hi Tribot, I'm Sadel and I'm sure you have seen me around at some point in the last month. I like to read new threads and reply often, as I like to help people who need it. I am a returning botter, I never botted prior to osrs and  have only ever used Tribot, for obvious reasons. My first botting experience ended badly in 2013 but I couldn't stay away. 2 Years later, I'm here to do shit right!

Botting Style:

I have core bots who are p2p and bot with relatively high requirements for high income per hour. The majority of my income is contributed by a large farm of f2p bots with little to no requirements for lower but substantial income per hour. My focus is to make money as creatively as possible, for a number of reasons. First reason is profit - unusual methods of making money often have high profits as relatively few people compete with me compared to known methods. The second reason is bans - jagex knows what methods make a good gold farm and the more people that bot an activity, the higher the ban rate will be. My logic is that if I can find a money making method that slipped by the majority of players, chances are it slipped by jagex as well, and they will not be watching all too intently. Naturally, methods like this require premium scripts, high requirements, or private scripts. I never use free scripts for gold farming. I do not use breaks. I rarely ever use LG. I do use proxies, and I will discard a proxy if it has more than 2 bans on it. I also try to avoid botting during cambridge office hours, but I am not worried to overlap with them for a couple hours. I am the type of botter who would rather bot 12 hours in one day than 4 hours over 3 days. My reasoning behind these choices is this; I believe breaks may be important to stand out from a crowd of other bots to seem closer to the human group in popular gold making activities. I do not believe they are important if I am the only one or one of few botting a method. I avoid cambridge work hours because anyone who stumbled across my bots would recognize they are bots, but from a system perspective they are off the grid of popular money making methods. I bot each account 12-15 hours per day, as I believe that is around the maximum amount of time a human player could be capable of on a regular basis. The average amount of bot hours I get before a ban is around 170, and as the majority of my bots are free with low requirements, being banned is not an issue.

Bot Highscores:

Highest Botted Hours (still alive)

1) Knight ~ 402 hours

2) Knight ~ 16 hours

3) Knight ~ 12 hours

Key:

King: p2p private script

Queen: p2p premium script

Rook: p2p free script

Bishop: f2p private script

Knight: f2p premium script

Pawn: f2p free script

Monthly Wrap-Up: Suiciding all my f2p bots that are left before my proxies expire (19/06/2015)

Monthly Start-up: New proxies are set up, creating new accounts to begin botting

Training Accounts: Training up stats on new accounts for p2p botting. F2p method is crashing and bans are rising, and my private script is not being updated and scripter doesn't reply to my requests anymore.

If you have any suggestions for me I can add stuff. I plan to keep this thread alive as long as I'm active botting and I'll probably update it weekly.

Edited by Sadel
  • Like 4

Neat layout and concise to the point info which was pleasant to read :) I've recently came back and wanting to establish a small farm for starters (haven't botted in 2-3 years and a lot has changed - used a different client).

I'll be following your thread as I am interested in your progress! I'll be making some progress myself in the next few weeks and I have done research here and there when I can. Already found a few methods that range from 250k-500k and rarely get botted, so that is covered.

My question to you is what proxxies/vps can you recommend? Only familiar with the terms and never had experience with them before!

• Like 1

how do you afford so many proxies?

Neat layout and concise to the point info which was pleasant to read :) I've recently came back and wanting to establish a small farm for starters (haven't botted in 2-3 years and a lot has changed - used a different client).

I'll be following your thread as I am interested in your progress! I'll be making some progress myself in the next few weeks and I have done research here and there when I can. Already found a few methods that range from 250k-500k and rarely get botted, so that is covered.

My question to you is what proxxies/vps can you recommend? Only familiar with the terms and never had experience with them before!

I use montreals's socks5 proxies, I don't use a vps

how do you afford so many proxies?

My bots pay for their own proxies in about 2 days, and their average life span is about 2 weeks

This is very interesting! I'm looking to start getting some more proxies soon! Are you using one proxy per account?

Now you've inspired to me to make my own thread :)

This month I used 1 account per proxy at any given time, and when it was banned I replaced it with another bot on the same proxy, and when it was banned I threw away the proxy. I did notice a higher ban rate on accounts botting the ip with a previous ban on them. I had some instances where an account would get banned, I'd make a new one and it would also get banned before other bots were even banned a first time. None of my bots on ips with 1 ban are alive, the only ones still going have never had a ban before. In the future, I hope to run 3 accounts per ip and throw it away when at least 2 of them are banned. I'm not sure if it will be more effective which is why I'm trying it, I expect some chain bans but the nature of my bots is that they are usually banned in groups anyway, so money saved on proxies will probably be worth it.

This month I used 1 account per proxy at any given time, and when it was banned I replaced it with another bot on the same proxy, and when it was banned I threw away the proxy. I did notice a higher ban rate on accounts botting the ip with a previous ban on them. I had some instances where an account would get banned, I'd make a new one and it would also get banned before other bots were even banned a first time. None of my bots on ips with 1 ban are alive, the only ones still going have never had a ban before. In the future, I hope to run 3 accounts per ip and throw it away when at least 2 of them are banned. I'm not sure if it will be more effective which is why I'm trying it, I expect some chain bans but the nature of my bots is that they are usually banned in groups anyway, so money saved on proxies will probably be worth it.

Fair enough :) That doesn't sound too bad! I think your future plan doesn't sound great though, even if you change the IP I'm fairly sure all IP's that the account has logged in from are logged so not sure changing it would mke much difference

Fair enough :) That doesn't sound too bad! I think your future plan doesn't sound great though, even if you change the IP I'm fairly sure all IP's that the account has logged in from are logged so not sure changing it would mke much difference

To clarify, If i run 3 bots and I don't get a chain ban, I won't create any more accounts on that ip to replace them if 2 or more have been banned. If one account gets banned and the other two are fine, I will replace it with a new bot on that same ip. If another one gets banned I will not replace it. Reason being I read somewhere in a statement from jagex that they do watch IPs and they have a 2nd chance rule to allow people to create a new account on the same ip without fear of being banned again, so theoretically after 2 bans your ip goes on the hot list.

To clarify, If i run 3 bots and I don't get a chain ban, I won't create any more accounts on that ip to replace them if 2 or more have been banned. If one account gets banned and the other two are fine, I will replace it with a new bot on that same ip. If another one gets banned I will not replace it. Reason being I read somewhere in a statement from jagex that they do watch IPs and they have a 2nd chance rule to allow people to create a new account on the same ip without fear of being banned again, so theoretically after 2 bans your ip goes on the hot list.

Ohh, alright, that makes sense :)

@Sadel How often do you get banned using your unique money making methods? Do you bot the method for 12 hrs a day and not get banned? If so, that's impressive!

Well, due to my private script being pretty much broken, bots don't last 2 days. My new method though I haven't had a single ban yet, been about a month of 10-18 hour days on 2 accounts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JoeDezzy1
      Automate, Manage & Launch Any Client, Anywhere, Anytime With The Click Of A Button

------------- TRiBot CLI Client Manager ------------

-------- Client Launcher (Lite version) --------

------- Client Launcher (Advanced version) -------
      -----Updated Version-----

-----Old Version-----

------- What You Can Do With 1 Click -------

Overview: Specifications & Capabilities Load Any Account on Any World with Any Script, Any Arguments, Any Proxy Monitor A Live Feed of your Running Bots! Live Locations & World Live Items on Each Bot Live Exchanges being made for Each bot View Run-time & Status's of Each Bot Control your Bots Locally or Remotely! Start Your Bots From Any Machine Shutdown Your Bots From Any Machine Automate Everything! Grand Exchanging with Customized Exchange Profiles for Your Bots Need's Trading Between Any of Your Bot's and Anytime Account Replenishment - Register, Create & Even Tutorial  
      Availability: Any Operating System Windows 7/8/10/Vista Mac OS Linux (Debian,  CentOS,  Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, Kali)  

These tools are fully operational.

Message me on TRiBot forums for more info.

THIS IS NOT FREE

• By JoeDezzy1
      To Purchase: CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS - Repository Activation Link - Now Free - Forever

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS
      Progress reports:
      Change Log:
      v 10.00 12/31/18 (FREE FOREVER) - Fixed old client changes API updates - Open Sourced - Free version - For the people - Refunded recent buyers v 5.0 5/29/18 7:37 PM (CURRENT VERSION) - Fixed all withdrawing issues - Optimized stamina potion drinking (Takes 1 sip at the bank, then makes room for more supplies) - Better PK detection, should be more than 99% (unless someone beats it with a telly block) - If any issue arise, post here and I will make a fix for it fast! - Smarter & more fluent banking - Better antiban - Resizable mode support - Now loads previously saved settings automatically, just start the script if you've previously saved settings NOTE: IF anyone can assist me with knowledge on how to 3-tick the orbs, I am willing to implement that feature How to use the script:

• By Optimus
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter

Hey guys, welcome to Tri's latest and greatest gold farming script, Tri Fire Giant Fighter!
      Description:
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter efficiently kills Fire Giants in the Waterfall dungeon.
      Fire Giant Information:
      As well as offering a good amount of experience for killing, Fire Giant's also drop alot of valuable loot, making this a viable goldfarming location.
      Features:
      Safe spotting with both Ranged & Magic Good profit and xp Multiple different safe spots Looting Banking Teleporting Item alching Healing Shortcuts Advanced ABC2 Antiban Required Items:
      Glarial's Amulet Rope Games Necklace's Banking teleports Optional Items:
      Nature Runes(Only required if alching). Staff of Fire (Only required if alching). Purchase Information:
      The script is currently $4 for 2/weeks or $7 for a month

• By agro36
      How can all flax spinning scripts be broken? like most of them can go to the bank, go to the wheel but then nothing.

can someone make one that works? 
    • By BusinNutzOnU
      Having a problem with Dax hunter premium script.
      When hunting if the hop settings are set to hop when another player is seen the bot will register itself as a person and get caught in an endless loop of logging in and out hoping worlds.
      When hunting black chins the bot will not Bank, once out of traps, the bot will stand there (level 32-33 wildy) and just come to a stop.
      Not sure how to fix this problem, I've looked into it with no luck with how to solve. I appreciate all the input.
    • By TristanWPA
      Hey Everyone!

I have been trying out many different methods for gold farming on OSRS with various degrees of success. I have some successful long term / higher level "safe" bots, and I have begun to experiment with "Suicide botting".
      Just curious to know, with regards to gold farming, which option the community thinks is better / has had the best experience with?
      - High volume of suicide bots / low gp per hour tasks / low investment
      - High volume suicide bots / med - high gp per hour tasks / p2p with high initial gp investment to get started or high skill req
      - Long term focused bots following safe botting practices / med - high gp per hour targets / varying req / private or custom scripts 
      - Long term focused bots following safe botting practices / low - high gp per hour targets / varying req / public scripts
      - EDIT:  Combination of the above methods for a balanced overall gold farming system

Let me know your thoughts! - No specifics related to your private botting tasks / methods required
    • By TristanWPA
      Hello!

I have a flagged bot ( fresh off a 2 day ban ) that I wish to offload to a mule to protect much of my gp and items before I start botting again.

Does anyone know if trading between a flagged bot account / accounts to a common mule account will also flag the mule account?
      - If the mule account has never been botted on, does the mule account face any risk of ban due to association?

** Edit:  Each account is running on its own IP address / proxy and has no outside association.

Thanks! -- Tristan
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Account Adder v1.00 (Coded in AutoHotKey)
      I was getting sick of adding accounts manually, so I coded this in AutoHotKey. It reads account usernames, passwords, bank pins and rewards from a text file. As well as reading the world you want the account to use from a separate file (so you can loop the f2p worlds).
      To run the program, create a text file for your account formatted as follows:
      AccountUsername:Password:BankPin:Reward
      (e.g. Zezima:hacked:0000:Agility)
      You can leave out the Bank Pin and reward by just not including them, however rewards will not work without a bank pin.
      To format the worlds list, make a list as follows:
      etc.
      I'm aware this will probably be buggy as I coded it in like 20 minutes at 1AM, but hopefully it works for some!

To start the bot:
      Load up Fluffee's TRiBot Account Adder.exe, or .ahk whichever, insert the full path to your files (i.e. C:\Users\John\Desktop\Accounts.txt)
      Hit Start to save the paths
      Then Open TRiBot, go to the Account Manager, hit Add then hit F1 on your keyboard (F1 is the hotkey)
      Message me with any problems you have, it does work! Well it should anyways!
      NOTE: If you do not have AutoHotKey installed, download the .exe
      Hope it helps
      Virus Scan of both files:
      .exe https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2267c37e5e2c19ab08f4bc545e3d6b8eed663d0894f2f9ecf61562f325695c54/analysis/1433995283/
      .ahk https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6fccaa5fe5f1a7eb70396c4b65e7de1e20fd144af90fccf686fe2587be550476/analysis/1433995293/
      AHK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8etMDADCUvKdFBnQnFjaXFnc1E
      EXE - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8etMDADCUvKdVozUE9JVjFCbzg
      Code - http://pastebin.com/H2U4cRC5

• By YoHoJo
      ORDER HERE
      Learn all about using a VPSGamers Botting VPS Step by Step here.
      About VPSGamers:
      VPSGamers has proudly been providing the Runescape botting community with quality VPSs and private proxies for over three years. Their customer base consists of hundreds of happy recurring gold farmers, who love the ease of use, speed, reliability, and excellent support provided by the VPSGamers team. I highly recommend using VPSGamers' bot-ready VPS plans, which come setup with everything you need to start botting right away. No technical experience is required, just order, and start botting on your VPS right away! 
      To Order:
      View all of VPSGamers botting plans and order through their website here.
      Usage Guide:
      Here's is a quick tutorial to get your Runescape botting VPS up and running quickly.
      https://tribot.org/forums/topic/71764-h
      Help & Support:
      If you need help with anything, contact VPSGamers directly through the ticket system on their website.
      YoHoJo does not provide support for VPSGamers.

Review from a real gold-farmer:
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 24 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies