Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer [RESIZE][GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

On 7/18/2019 at 3:54 PM, Neer said:

By far one of the best scripts I have used. I've been botting through multiple sights for the better part of almost 10 years now. This is incredible and would highly recommend to anyone pondering it. after trying the trial. I can say im very pleased and will likely be purchasing. 
My only complaint is this script seems to have a grudge if it dies. It will go back to pick up items upon death, even if it doesn't have proper supplies to do the kill efficiently and safely it will proceed to try and "finish" (restarts a new instance of Zul) It managed to barely kill said Zul in that instance(mentioning because it may loop if it keeps dying?) Haven't tried to test but figured I would mention.  Will report anymore findings if they arise.

Worthy, you're name definitely proceeds you. Thanks again for the time and effort you've dumped into this script to achieve this level of efficiency, it doesn't go unnoticed!  

I think the bot is more 'ambitious' rather than 'vengeful'.

The bot will attempt another kill from death if the amount of resources in inventory are greater than the current rolling average of resources used over all recorded successful kills. However, if the bot hasn't killed Zulrah enough times it will use crude averages from the standard player since not enough data collected. I will adjust this feature though so that if you haven't killed Zulrah enough, it will not attempt the kill from death. 

On 7/20/2019 at 2:26 AM, dreamseker said:

Hey Worthy, are you working for a fix for the new 6 hour logout timer screen? Bot keeps breaking every 6 hours because of it. 

This has been fixed in TRiBot version 10.18_2 yesterday.

On 7/20/2019 at 4:35 AM, mklen said:

Hello, Worthy, I have 90 magics. I can kill Zulrah twice a trip two months ago, but only one times after two months. Why?

Unfortunately I will need more information than this. Can you PM me pics of your stats, gear, and GUI settings? My discord is also worthy#2076

12 hours ago, Worthy said:

I think the bot is more 'ambitious' rather than 'vengeful'.

The bot will attempt another kill from death if the amount of resources in inventory are greater than the current rolling average of resources used over all recorded successful kills. However, if the bot hasn't killed Zulrah enough times it will use crude averages from the standard player since not enough data collected. I will adjust this feature though so that if you haven't killed Zulrah enough, it will not attempt the kill from death. 

This has been fixed in TRiBot version 10.18_2 yesterday.

Unfortunately I will need more information than this. Can you PM me pics of your stats, gear, and GUI settings? My discord is also worthy#2076

i think when he was talking about the bot attempting a kill after picking up loot from death, he meant that the bot doesn't get food and supplies from bank before picking up lost items from death to gear for another kill its almost a wasted teleport when it could just regear and then pick up the stuff lost from death.

4 hours ago, afinalblow said:

i think when he was talking about the bot attempting a kill after picking up loot from death, he meant that the bot doesn't get food and supplies from bank before picking up lost items from death to gear for another kill its almost a wasted teleport when it could just regear and then pick up the stuff lost from death.

No, I responded to his question correctly and as intended. He was talking about the bot attempting another kill after retrieving items from death, as he said. 

The bot uses past data to determine if it can do another kill. His issue was simply the bot did not collect enough data to determine this accurately. This has been patched and will be live in the next update already. 

3 hours ago, Worthy said:

No, I responded to his question correctly and as intended. He was talking about the bot attempting another kill after retrieving items from death, as he said. 

The bot uses past data to determine if it can do another kill. His issue was simply the bot did not collect enough data to determine this accurately. This has been patched and will be live in the next update already. 

This was accurate, just to be clear on what I intended to convey.

Thanks for the explanation, Worthy. Much appreciated.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 3:34 PM, xMarkSpot said:

Lol idk why i didn't try that, @Worthy sayd all lowercase though :P 

Fixed that now oops, thanks :)

UPDATE - V2.76
-  only turns off prayer for mage-only when safely hidden (stops getting nicked now)
- will not attempt kill from death if not enough kill data recorded

8 hours ago, fandehgo521 said:

Hey @Worthy looks like the "Grab equipment" feature is broken -

Any reports of that besides me?

Let me also say - no errors in bot/client debug

Should be fixed with a client restart or deleting .tribot folder.

8 hours ago, Nodemaster said:

it mules now ?

Yes, it has supported muling for 9 months now.
b8zqxtM.png

Posted (edited)

Hi @Worthy

Absolutely amazing script. Ive just been testing the trial.

Ive only got one issue. During Jad phase the bot will click on the invent tab every time between alternating prayers. I died multiple times during this even with plenty of combo food my invent. I dont really understand why its doing that. Maybe it tries to eat but isnt fast enough? If I can get this sorted, I will purchase. Thx =]

EDIT: Enabling the "only use f-keys" option seems to have fixed my issue. Amazing stuff uve got yourself a customer sir.

EDIT2: Sorry for the edits lol. Ive got one issue. When using someones house and orante pool. It wont drink from the closest pool. It uses the minimap and run to the pool further away. Looks very suspicious to ppl training prayer. Tested it in 3 different houses with multiple pools. 

Edited by idkfa

For some reason the restocker kept looping purchasing 28 Zul-andra teleports and 697 adamant darts over and over again until I ran out of money.

[17:23:58] Double checking bank. Failsafe to ensure this is true: [Item Zul-andra teleport (12938) not found]
[17:24:11] TRANSITIONING TO RESTOCKING
[17:24:11] REASON FOR RESTOCK: Out of Zul-andra teleport (12938)
[17:24:11] Succesfully loaded resource tracker data to compute supply count!
[17:25:03] Selling only as much loot as we need to for supplies! Total wealth: 7019297gp
[17:31:46] Too broke for (Zul-andra teleport x 28), but trying closer to absolute minimum quantity.... gp on player: 254830, in bank: 0
[17:32:17] Too broke for (Zul-andra teleport x 15), but trying closer to absolute minimum quantity.... gp on player: 37330, in bank: 0
[17:32:19] Too broke for (Zul-andra teleport x 9), but trying closer to absolute minimum quantity.... gp on player: 37330, in bank: 0
[17:32:22] Too broke. Item: Zul-andra teleport, cost: 92322, our gp: 37330, curr amt: 0, qty to buy: 6, min allowable qty: 6, absolute min allowable qty: 6
[17:32:22] Need 28 x Zul-andra teleport = 401296 * 1.1 = 441425.60000000003gp
[17:32:22] Missing 404095gp
[17:32:23] FINISH MSG: Unable to restock: out of coins. Need: ~404095gp
[17:32:24] Thank you for using Zulrah Slayer v2.76 by Worthy
[17:32:24] Wrote session file to C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\Worthy Zulrah Slayer 2.0\Sessions
[17:32:28] Script Ended: |w| Zulrah Slayer V2.

[13:19:01] Exception in thread "pool-11-thread-1"
[13:19:01] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:151)
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1261)
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:457)
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:449)
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1074)
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1134)
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
[13:19:01] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[13:19:01] Exception in thread "pool-5-thread-2"
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:151)
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1261)
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:457)
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:449)
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1074)
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1134)
[13:19:01] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
[13:18:48] FINISH MSG: Too many (8) of the same message: [You eat the anglerfish.<br>It heals some health.]. Possible bug? Ending script

One more for ya - I've been noticing it breaking a lot since deleting the .tribot folder. Usually when it's in my house. Could it be the house setup?

I have 2 pools (North and South) of the portal.

8 hours ago, Knapman420 said:

I keep running in resizable mode and the bot says going to portal but runs up by the LMS bank deposit box. What can I do? Even in regular mode it just says going to "destination" but it sits stuck...

Do you set the screen big enough? also try the option "prefer click on screen instead of minimap" and make sure ur camera zoom is between 4-3 where 5 is max

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, xMarkSpot said:

Do you set the screen big enough? also try the option "prefer click on screen instead of minimap" and make sure ur camera zoom is between 4-3 where 5 is max

Yes I had these all set but maybe my Tribot client was not opened big enough? It seems to be working better now, but sometimes get stuck in the bank or on the message just before killing Zulruh. I also notice my guy try's to go the opposite way of the board you board to enter Zulrah. I notice when killing Zulruh if I pause script and manual leave the bank and enter Zulruh as it is killing Zulruh it clicks in the opposite direction and try's to run off the island but there's no where to go and it just keeps clicking the mini map.

Also when I die it runs to the eats side of Fally castle and just spam clicks the mini map and runs back and forth in the same spot. It's been working in non resizable mode with no issues though.

Any Suggestions?

Edited by Knapman420

23 hours ago, Knapman420 said:

Yes I had these all set but maybe my Tribot client was not opened big enough? It seems to be working better now, but sometimes get stuck in the bank or on the message just before killing Zulruh. I also notice my guy try's to go the opposite way of the board you board to enter Zulrah. I notice when killing Zulruh if I pause script and manual leave the bank and enter Zulruh as it is killing Zulruh it clicks in the opposite direction and try's to run off the island but there's no where to go and it just keeps clicking the mini map.

Also when I die it runs to the eats side of Fally castle and just spam clicks the mini map and runs back and forth in the same spot. It's been working in non resizable mode with no issues though.

Any Suggestions?

Are you using looking glass? ifso u need jdk 8 then, people say u102 works best but i have yet to find a version wich runs the script stable

15 minutes ago, xMarkSpot said:

Are you using looking glass? ifso u need jdk 8 then, people say u102 works best but i have yet to find a version wich runs the script stable

Yes I have been using LG Version 8 update 211. Oh that sucks I thought it was stable in re sizable mode.

Posted (edited)

looking to start farming again has jagex improved their bot detection any since December ?. Also what happened to signatures? I my zulrah stats in my signature and now its gone? Id like to see the kills/money I made from this script.

Edited by kelthstone

On 8/1/2019 at 4:27 AM, kelthstone said:

looking to start farming again has jagex improved their bot detection any since December ?. Also what happened to signatures? I my zulrah stats in my signature and now its gone? Id like to see the kills/money I made from this script.

@kelthstone Worthy recently added a new hiscores system a couple of months ago, and I believe that is the only data currently available for statistics for the script. 
In regards to the bot detection system, I believe bans have generally been higher this summer compared to last December across the board, but I don't want to speak for everyone.