Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer [RESIZE][GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Hello Worthy, yesterday I bought zulrah script and I would like to ask you to add an option of having auto retaliate on because whenever jad faze comes it usually just focuses on prayers without clicking attack so that would be very helpful. Thank you!

37 minutes ago, Gali said:

Hello Worthy, yesterday I bought zulrah script and I would like to ask you to add an option of having auto retaliate on because whenever jad faze comes it usually just focuses on prayers without clicking attack so that would be very helpful. Thank you!

I think you can toggle it on or off to your liking. IMO it works best when off. It will click to attack him when it is ready and can.

2 hours ago, Gali said:

it switches back to no auto retaliate after one kill, but seriously tho it usually misses like 5 attacks on jad phase and you can do alot of damage in those 5 hits

Have you tried increasing the mouse speed, decreasing the number of items to switch for sets, and increasing your eat at %?

I tried it all nothing helps the cause.

my switches is ridiculously compact i only switch weapons and most often than not bot doesn't even hit once on the jad phase, I only get decent performance on jad phase like 5% of the time. Big problem is bot doesn't prepare for phases in advance or thinks too slow.  

Another issue is when i go for second kill of the trip bot decides to heal itself in the middle of the action when it suppose to heal itself before going in, same with prayer. 

Another nice thing would be to add range only mode

10 minutes ago, Gali said:

I tried it all nothing helps the cause.

my switches is ridiculously compact i only switch weapons and most often than not bot doesn't even hit once on the jad phase, I only get decent performance on jad phase like 5% of the time. Big problem is bot doesn't prepare for phases in advance or thinks too slow.  

Another issue is when i go for second kill of the trip bot decides to heal itself in the middle of the action when it suppose to heal itself before going in, same with prayer. 

Another nice thing would be to add range only mode

Are you using Looking Glass? That could be why, The bot doesn't perform this slowly usually. You may ask around in the discord.

There is no fine-tuning of exactly when actions occur during the phase (i.e. towards the end or the beginning) but this is a very very high level tuning that pro's use. I do plan on adding this in the future.

Range only mode is also not worth it unless you have the twisted bow, which is over 1B so I decided not to add it.

Edited by Worthy

Loving the script, could i point out a few chanages? 

• could you possible have it click on the last name entered when accessing a friends house for the ornate/fairyring tele instead of typing the persons name in again? 
  • when using quick prayers, instead of turning off the quick prayers then opening up the spell book to switch to range/mystic might, have it just switch over and remove the turning off quick prayers step? 
  • setting to skip checking if trident/blowpipe has enough charges? 
  • automatically switch back to range gear if teled out after kill in range instead of going to the bank, opening up, depositing loot then switching gear
  • shift click to drop vials/pie dish?
  • use of deposit box after a kill 
  • more human like camera movement when zulrah switches formation
  • inventory setup before a kill? organise pots, food, gear for easy use and switches instead of all over the place? 
  • prioritise clicking on screen instead of mini map to move one square (i know it's listed under resizable mode however, noticed it doesn't fully work) 
  • when returning after death, instead of teleporting out, to see if you have enough supplies to do another attempt instead of wasting the teleport scroll 

Apart from the suggestions i've listed, works great, i know it's easier said than done, as a coder myself but i thought these changes would make this script perrrfffeecctt

Edited by JesusisBlack

7 hours ago, Gali said:

I do use lg but my fps is stable 50. Can you just please add auto retaliate option on and almost all of my problems with this bot would be solved

I can add an option for auto-retaliate.

5 hours ago, JesusisBlack said:

Loving the script, could i point out a few chanages? 

1. could you possible have it click on the last name entered when accessing a friends house for the ornate/fairyring tele instead of typing the persons name in again? 
  2. when using quick prayers, instead of turning off the quick prayers then opening up the spell book to switch to range/mystic might, have it just switch over and remove the turning off quick prayers step? 
  3. setting to skip checking if trident/blowpipe has enough charges? 
  4. automatically switch back to range gear if teled out after kill in range instead of going to the bank, opening up, depositing loot then switching gear
  5. shift click to drop vials/pie dish?
  6. use of deposit box after a kill 
  7. more human like camera movement when zulrah switches formation
  8. inventory setup before a kill? organise pots, food, gear for easy use and switches instead of all over the place? 
  9. prioritise clicking on screen instead of mini map to move one square (i know it's listed under resizable mode however, noticed it doesn't fully work) 
  10. when returning after death, instead of teleporting out, to see if you have enough supplies to do another attempt instead of wasting the teleport scroll 

Apart from the suggestions i've listed, works great, i know it's easier said than done, as a coder myself but i thought these changes would make this script perrrfffeecctt

1 - I will make it do that, it is on my list.

2 - It needs to do this otherwise quick prayers remain on. You can test this buy enabling quick prayers and turning off all the corresponding prayers. The quick prayer icon remains on, so toggling it off would do nothing.

3 - It also needs to do this as there is no game setting to get the current # of charges. It tracks through player animations.

4 - It does switch to magic gear. Is this what you mean?

5 - Shift click dropping is a good idea, will add that.

6 - Use which deposit box? The one at zul-andra?

7 - Can you elaborate on more human-like? And are you talking about mouse-wheel camera movement or mouse-keys?

8 - It should set up the inventory to gear on top and even give the BP an extra inv space.

9 - It will prefer to click on screen is nearly all cases. I think I know what you are talking about and will fine-tune it.

10 - Will add this. 

15 hours ago, Worthy said:

I can add an option for auto-retaliate.

1 - I will make it do that, it is on my list.

2 - It needs to do this otherwise quick prayers remain on. You can test this buy enabling quick prayers and turning off all the corresponding prayers. The quick prayer icon remains on, so toggling it off would do nothing.

3 - It also needs to do this as there is no game setting to get the current # of charges. It tracks through player animations.

4 - It does switch to magic gear. Is this what you mean?

5 - Shift click dropping is a good idea, will add that.

6 - Use which deposit box? The one at zul-andra?

7 - Can you elaborate on more human-like? And are you talking about mouse-wheel camera movement or mouse-keys?

8 - It should set up the inventory to gear on top and even give the BP an extra inv space.

9 - It will prefer to click on screen is nearly all cases. I think I know what you are talking about and will fine-tune it.

10 - Will add this. 

4. if you kill zulrah in range gear i.e. void, it will pick up loot and teleport out if it cannot attempt another kill, when getting to clan wars or wherever, it will bank the loot etc and then close bank, switch back into mage gear, then open up the bank to resupply. i think having it force re gear back into mage gear would save some time tbh and look more clean? if that makes sense, 

6. yeah i think it would be a nice feature for the deposit box to be used but tbh, not really important, if anything will slow down kills but it's a suggestion for those who want it 

7. certain zulrah rotations the camera will be in a position where you can barely see zulrah at the corner of the screen and it won't adjust the view 

8. it does do that however, potions are just everywhere, recoil/ring of duelling just chilling in slots where you just wouldn't keep them like right in the middle 

also i noticed when clicking on the minimap to move spots the mouse moves like slow motion, do you know what could cause this? 

and i've noticed if zulrah is literally 5 hp till killed, the bot sometimes will prayer pot up, eat a shark etc, any mechanic can be introduced so if zulrah's health is >1-30 or so, it won't eat and waste supplies? unless the player is literally 1 pray and 1 hp 

Edited by JesusisBlack

5 hours ago, jwillz96 said:

I still get the same issue even a large amount of adamant/diamond bolts and iban staff runes

Ah the iban staff is not supported sorry. This script is not tailored for ironmen.

4 hours ago, Fanilo1314 said:

When trying to skip the blue pattern it log out but when logging in again it keeps clicking on the member page like 5 times and opening web browsers for runescape , this is the first time it happens 

This is a TRiBot issue with the loginbot and will be fixed shortly by TRiLeZ.

@philong65 and others... to prevent this, disable skipping blue pattern and world hopping for now.

46 minutes ago, JesusisBlack said:

4. if you kill zulrah in range gear i.e. void, it will pick up loot and teleport out if it cannot attempt another kill, when getting to clan wars or wherever, it will bank the loot etc and then close bank, switch back into mage gear, then open up the bank to resupply. i think having it force re gear back into mage gear would save some time tbh and look more clean? if that makes sense, 

6. yeah i think it would be a nice feature for the deposit box to be used but tbh, not really important, if anything will slow down kills but it's a suggestion for those who want it 

7. certain zulrah rotations the camera will be in a position where you can barely see zulrah at the corner of the screen and it won't adjust the view 

8. it does do that however, potions are just everywhere, recoil/ring of duelling just chilling in slots where you just wouldn't keep them like right in the middle 

9. also i noticed when clicking on the minimap to move spots the mouse moves like slow motion, do you know what could cause this? 

10. and i've noticed if zulrah is literally 5 hp till killed, the bot sometimes will prayer pot up, eat a shark etc, any mechanic can be introduced so if zulrah's health is >1-30 or so, it won't eat and waste supplies? unless the player is literally 1 pray and 1 hp 

4 - This was a bug. It will be fixed in the next release. Thanks

6 - The bot actually uses the deposit box in some scenarios (like if you only have 1 dramen staff and need to get back to zul-andra with it). But using the deposit box is slow. Why would you use it? I'm afraid I don't understand.

7 - This is also something on my list I plan to improve.

8 - Ah I see. That is a good point. My algorithm for re-organizing inventory items is not that sophisticated yet but maybe it will be improved  :D

9 - This is just TRiBot doing it's thing. Should occur randomly.

10 - The threshold to drink a prayer pot is optimized and dynamically shifted (just as you mentioned) but it is randomized so it's not optimal every time like you've suggested.

2 hours ago, dayzsa said:

The bot seems to be randomly teleporting out of zulrah with the status (TELEPORTING TO SAFE) and then stopping.

idk if this helps https://gyazo.com/883ec5ba8f18075e1e70c7d248e4cb1c

Those errors are TRiBot errors unfortunately.

When it teleports out of Zulrah early: this is on purpose. Keep an eye on the paint and it will tell you why. Either the bot has run out of food, prayer, ammo, or something else vital.

18 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Those errors are TRiBot errors unfortunately.

When it teleports out of Zulrah early: this is on purpose. Keep an eye on the paint and it will tell you why. Either the bot has run out of food, prayer, ammo, or something else vital.

Odd, because i'm using the same saved settings as in 2.562. Seems like I can't get more than two runs in on 2.563 without it stopping.

I watched it, none of those signed occurred, had food, prayer, ammo. 

11 hours ago, dayzsa said:

Odd, because i'm using the same saved settings as in 2.562. Seems like I can't get more than two runs in on 2.563 without it stopping.

I watched it, none of those signed occurred, had food, prayer, ammo. 

Can you send me both entire debugs when it happens?

2 hours ago, Fanilo1314 said:

does the script supports imbued heart ?

Yes it will detect and use it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ELON
      ELON AIO COMBAT
      abc2 lvl 8
      + Custom antiban
      gui support
      save/load
      SOURCE:https://github.com/Elon333/ELON-Combat-Aio
      LINK TO SCRIPT: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3411

Bug Report info:
      bot debug copy paste in pastebin
      client debug copy paste in pastebin
      explanation on bug
      screenshot/video if applicable
      MY DISCORD INFO: Elon#6697
      message my discord for faster reply

ELON FREE SCRIPTS:
      RESTLESS GHOST: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3416
      PRIEST IN PERIL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3407
      COMBAT AIO: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3411

• By nidus
      I thought it would be nice in case you wanted to quickly load a specific set of accounts to click through later in 'Script Queue' so the drop-down account selector doesn't get so messy...
      I quickly painted an image of what I mean below:

See what I mean?  Load a specific set of accounts via preset...
      If this is a duplicate suggestion:  link to original thread, please...
    • By nidus
      Questions: 
      1.  Is Jagex able to track and chain ban all muling accounts regardless if items were traded or drop traded, associated or not?
      2.  Is RWT the bots' GP profit daily better than weekly/monthly? 
      3.  What about stockpiling items/GP versus selling profit daily?
      4.  What steps does one need to take to drop-trade/person-to-person trade between said number of accounts to remain nearly anonymous?

Please answer these (4) four questions in order or to the best of your ability.

Below are a few examples I came up with but might not be close to effective at all so feel free to ignore me haha!
      Example 1:  10 bots with botted items ready to stockpile... trade to > 1 legit, clean account and stockpile on latter account.  (what if Jagex knows who picks up/drops what in cache?  see Example 2...)
      Example 2:  10 bots with botted items ready to stockpile... drop trade to > 1 throwaway... trade 10%+/- of each botted item to 10+/- different throwaways that stockpile botted items.  (this just spreads out the items into multiple stockpile accounts, thus reducing chain ban?  See Example 3 for similar method...)
      Example 3:  10 bots with botted items ready to stockpile... drop trade to > 1 throwaway then DROP-TRADE 10%+/- of each botted item to > 10+/- different throwaways that stockpile botted items.  (this method should be best given that Examples 2 and 1 don't work but still just a question as are all 'Example _" paragraphs...)

The above examples won't work (most likely) but I figured I'd start a thread that has some basic questions in it and see where people consider their method...
      From one muling noob to the interwebs I say:  Please help...

• By Worthy
      Greetings,

Note that this service is geared towards gold farmers:
      On each authorization, you will be able to run unlimited instances for 6 months on your TRiBot account and only yours.   You will also receive free and quick bug support for the duration of the script instance. This is a premium script designed for a single user, so it will be expensive. If you are looking for a script for your main account or single ironman account, then this service is not for you. You should ideally be an experienced gold farmer if you are using this service.  
      To have a private script created and customized to your needs:
      Add me on Discord (worthy#2076) - always ask for a TRiBot PM to verify. Have a detailed list of steps ready that the bot must do or find a video of these actions being done. Prices, clarifications to detail, timeline (usual turnaround within 1 week), etc. will be discussed on Discord.  
      Private script methods will never be disclosed.
      Pricing will be higher this session due to limited time and request volume. 

Vouches:

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By TRiLeZ
      Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 8), which is LG compatible.
      Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.
      Windows
      EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.4.exe Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.4.zip Mac OS
      Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.4.dmg Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.4.tgz Unix/Linux
      Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.4.sh RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.4.rpm DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.4.deb Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.4.tar.gz Platform Independent
      JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.4.jar Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK. Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.
      Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:
      Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions Add check for bundled JDK Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present Set the current java as the first available list entry Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version Update icon images Reduce the number of HTTP calls
    • By Optimus
      I'm slowly going back and rewriting all my scripts with the latest and greatest methods, and todays re-release is my firemaker  

Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
      Simply click start script and watch the world burn.
      Overview:
      The script will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.

~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
      ~ Supports all logs types
      ~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
      ~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
      ~ One-tick burning
      ~ Logs out when out of logs
      ~ ABC2 Antiban
      ~ Sleek paint
      ~ Lit AF 
      Supports 8 different locations:
      (The script will automatically detect the nearest location)
      ~ Varrock West
      ~ Varrock East
      ~ Grand Exchange North
      ~ Grand Exchange South
      ~ Falador East
      ~ Draynor Village
      ~ Duel Arena
      ~ Seers Village
      ~ More to come (Open to suggestions).
      Gallery:

Free repository link:

Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated  
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Credit Shop
      Purchase credits securely from a TRiBot Administrator, and get back to botting quickly!

Current Price: 2.4m OSRS/Credit or $1.15 BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC/Credit
      Lower prices available depending on quantity, discounts start at 50 credits!
      Contact Methods
      Discord: Fluffee#9509
      PM on the Forums
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Refills watering cans in house sink Or fetches pre-filled watering cans from the bank Nails Marble Mythical cape
        Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servant fetch from bank Servant un-note items from inventory
        Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler
        User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC2) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Script arguments (skip GUI set-up) Slick mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory. Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too, or keep them in the servant's money pouch. If using Servants Un-noting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks (just the type you are using) in Inventory too. Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too.  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)
      OR Levels 47 - 99 → Mythical Capes (requires Dragon Slayer 2 but saves money)
      Creating a preset

Make sure to create the preset using your mouse only! (no hot-keys).

Notes
      If you find the bot is building and removing items very slowly, you can adjust the ABC2 sleep multiplier.
      This reduces the delays in the script (for Antiban) and is a multiplier on the time which the bot sleeps, ranging from 0.1 - 1.0.
      Say the bot was supposed to sleep for 5 seconds, but with a 0.5x multiplier it now sleeps for only 2.5 seconds.
      A delay of at least 0.5x is recommend.

Script Arguments

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Troubleshooting and Bug Reports

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Happy Botting! 
      Worthy
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Server Setup 3.0
      As some of you may know, I released an automated server setup script a little over a year ago. Albeit that script worked well, I was never fully satisfied with it, as I found it to be kind of messy to use. As a result, I rewrote the script, and restructured it, to add more, and stronger support for the different versions of Debian, the different versions of CentOS and the different versions of Ubuntu. However, with so many different Operating Systems being supported, and many different server providers having different setups, it's hard for me to test every possible scenario on my own. Which is why I've been privately handing this script out, and am now publicly looking for help.

What does the script do?
      Similar to my previous setup script, this script changes the SSH port and creates a new user for connecting and using the server and disables root SSH connections; it installs the latest version of TightVNC Server (1.3.10) and sets that up with the desired port and password. It installs JDK 102 (32 or 64 bit depending on the OS), and installs TRiBot and OSBuddy and sets up the appropriate .jar file associations.
      What operating systems does it support?
      - CentOS (6.x and 7.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Debian (7.x and 8.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Ubuntu (12.x, 14.x and 16.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      Does it work?
      As far as I know, yes it does in fact work, and it works well if I might add. However, given that I can't test every possible setup, there is the potential for differences and issues
      How do I run the script?
      Login as root to a fresh VPS/dedi running one of the supported operating systems. From there run the commands listed below and follow the onscreen instructions. For those who would like to see the script's code, it can be found on my bitbucket here. The commands to run are as follows:
      wget --no-check-cert https://bitbucket.org/teamfluffee/fluffees-server-setup/raw/add-shared-functions/fluffees-server-setup.sh && chmod +x fluffees-server-setup.sh && bash fluffees-server-setup.sh -v Version History

• Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 26 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies