Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer [RESIZE][GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Nodemaster said:

which of the charter boat options is the most efficient?

Mounted house teleport >= zul-andra teleport > catherby lunar tele > khazard lunar tele > rest I'd say

 

4 hours ago, brosience said:

Yes, I didn't fully understand the mechanics of Zulrah now I do. If I'm not mistaking the immunity doesn't work if you enter the Zulrah lair or does it? Sorry to be bothering you with all the questions. Ill will buy your Zulrah helper script for now. 

The immunity would work if you drink the potion before you entire the Zulrah shrine. 

I see it is a smarter idea since you only need 56 Herblore instead of 87-94.

If you buy the Zulrah helper let me know if it works the same as anti-venom's for you, and I might be able to add it to the script for ironmen.

 

3 hours ago, sevroow said:

I am hardly making 1m/hr after the nerf on a maxed account with almost maxed gear... The screenshots Worthy posts are just some very lucky examples I guess.

I followed the entire documentation so I'm doing everything right. The bot also sometimes gets the wrong rotation and does the wrong movements.

As @rajazx said you are probably doing something wrong.

 

Try following the 'something not working' section on the bottom of the documentation (and read the entire thing too) and if your problems still persist, send me pics of your stats, gear, and GUI settings.

If using LG, send me your computer specs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
17 hours ago, Worthy said:

Mounted house teleport >= zul-andra teleport > catherby lunar tele > khazard lunar tele > rest I'd say

 

The immunity would work if you drink the potion before you entire the Zulrah shrine. 

I see it is a smarter idea since you only need 56 Herblore instead of 87-94.

If you buy the Zulrah helper let me know if it works the same as anti-venom's for you, and I might be able to add it to the script for ironmen.

 

As @rajazx said you are probably doing something wrong.

 

Try following the 'something not working' section on the bottom of the documentation (and read the entire thing too) and if your problems still persist, send me pics of your stats, gear, and GUI settings.

If using LG, send me your computer specs.

I guess I am just extremely unlucky with my drops, as I am averaging around 15 kills per hour (which is not bad I think). I'm not doing anything wrong, I was just taken off guard by the pictures you posted earlier which showed people still getting +1.5m/hr. I usually get around 1.1m/hr, not more. Bot works flawless though, except that I have woken up twice where the bot just quit itself because it was in the wrong area, while it was at the docks at Zulrah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

@Worthy My fps is around 10-15 fps only, when i use LG without script its still 40-50 but once script its on it drops way down.

 

My Specs are:

Intel core i5-4570T CPU @2.90GHz

Ram 8GB

64bi

I am using 64bit for LG and OSbuddy, is this the reason i am not getting more then 1m/hr and dying even though i am max 99 all combat stats except prayer @90?

Edit: I disable graphics also for tribot client and at any instance my CPU is not exceeding 75% but the fps is still low

Edited by gabrielgoh10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sevroow said:

I guess I am just extremely unlucky with my drops, as I am averaging around 15 kills per hour (which is not bad I think). I'm not doing anything wrong, I was just taken off guard by the pictures you posted earlier which showed people still getting +1.5m/hr. I usually get around 1.1m/hr, not more. Bot works flawless though, except that I have woken up twice where the bot just quit itself because it was in the wrong area, while it was at the docks at Zulrah.

Typically I see proggies from 1-1.5m and that is the average. Lucky drops means I might see a 1.5-2m/hr proggie.

Sounds like you need to increase your idle timeout.

 

1 hour ago, gabrielgoh10 said:

@Worthy My fps is around 10-15 fps only, when i use LG without script its still 40-50 but once script its on it drops way down.

 

My Specs are:

Intel core i5-4570T CPU @2.90GHz

Ram 8GB

64bi

I am using 64bit for LG and OSbuddy, is this the reason i am not getting more then 1m/hr and dying even though i am max 99 all combat stats except prayer @90?

Edit: I disable graphics also for tribot client and at any instance my CPU is not exceeding 75% but the fps is still low

Sounds like a CPU usage issue. Does CPU usage reach towards 100% during the Zulrah battle itself?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
16 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Typically I see proggies from 1-1.5m and that is the average. Lucky drops means I might see a 1.5-2m/hr proggie.

Sounds like you need to increase your idle timeout.

 

Sounds like a CPU usage issue. Does CPU usage reach towards 100% during the Zulrah battle itself?

Nope it doesnt, maxes out at 60-70, and i dont even have any other application open, that computer is only for botting and i only open that one tribot LG with zulrah slayer only. I even use a max heap size of 1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, gabrielgoh10 said:

Nope it doesnt, maxes out at 60-70, and i dont even have any other application open, that computer is only for botting and i only open that one tribot LG with zulrah slayer only. I even use a max heap size of 1000

OK add me on skype worthytb

I will take a look myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
10 hours ago, Worthy said:

Typically I see proggies from 1-1.5m and that is the average. Lucky drops means I might see a 1.5-2m/hr proggie.

Sounds like you need to increase your idle timeout.

 

Sounds like a CPU usage issue. Does CPU usage reach towards 100% during the Zulrah battle itself?

I think I have found the problem with the bot randomly ending. I recorded my screen tonight to see what exactly happens, and the bot was standing in my POH at the ornate rejuvenation pool. My mounted fairy ring was partly visible, but the teleport options weren't on the screen. The bot didn't try to move the screen to find the options and it just stood there waiting. Before I went to bed I saw the exact same thing happen (the bot was standing still at my pool for 5 minutes). I then clicked one square so it could see the teleport options and then it immediately continued and clicked on the fairy ring teleport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, sevroow said:

I think I have found the problem with the bot randomly ending. I recorded my screen tonight to see what exactly happens, and the bot was standing in my POH at the ornate rejuvenation pool. My mounted fairy ring was partly visible, but the teleport options weren't on the screen. The bot didn't try to move the screen to find the options and it just stood there waiting. Before I went to bed I saw the exact same thing happen (the bot was standing still at my pool for 5 minutes). I then clicked one square so it could see the teleport options and then it immediately continued and clicked on the fairy ring teleport.

Pushed a minor update in v2.0938 which should fix that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
10 hours ago, Worthy said:

Pushed a minor update in v2.0938 which should fix that.

Last night the bot quit again for the same reason. I'll let you know how things go tonight. Thanks a lot in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
11 hours ago, Worthy said:

Pushed a minor update in v2.0938 which should fix that.

Sorry for the double post, but I'm still on v2.09372. How do I update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, sevroow said:

Sorry for the double post, but I'm still on v2.09372. How do I update?

So turns out I updated the script version on the repository but forgot to change it on the script itself. It should be updated even though the version # is different. It's a very minor update.

Question - When the script is unable to click the fairy ring, is the camera angle low down always?

 

 

___________
Some proggies since the last update:

Note most proggies are around 700k-1.5m/hr.

jBbpVZf.jpg

QgI95rd.jpgNOKsiVf.jpg
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 minutes ago, Worthy said:

So turns out I updated the script version on the repository but forgot to change it on the script itself. It should be updated even though the version # is different. It's a very minor update.

Question - When the script is unable to click the fairy ring, is the camera angle low down always?

 

 

___________
Some proggies since the last update:

Note most proggies are around 700k-1.5m/hr.

jBbpVZf.jpg

QgI95rd.jpgNOKsiVf.jpg
 

 

I actually took a picture of how the screen is positioned when it won't click the fairy ring with my iPad (screenshot while I was watching my computer's screen). Hope this helps.

zulrahscreen.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, sevroow said:

I actually took a picture of how the screen is positioned when it won't click the fairy ring with my iPad (screenshot while I was watching my computer's screen). Hope this helps.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
13 hours ago, Worthy said:

@tobyjones3006 nice! I would censor your picture a little more :)

@sevroow try again in v2.0939 added some more failsafes to make sure the fairy ring is visible.

Thank you for trying to solve the problem, but unfortunately the bot still keeps quitting when not finding the fairy ring in my POH. Since buying it 4 days ago I haven't been able to run it for longer than 2 hours with it not crashing. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sevroow said:

Thank you for trying to solve the problem, but unfortunately the bot still keeps quitting when not finding the fairy ring in my POH. Since buying it 4 days ago I haven't been able to run it for longer than 2 hours with it not crashing. :(

Is your camera fully zoomed out? You are the only user, out of hundreds who has experienced this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, lizard king said:

everything worked fine last night, now whenever I start script it auto crashes.. I changed nothing

There will always be a message in the Client Debug or Bot Debug.

Provide more information if you expect help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Worthy said:

There will always be a message in the Client Debug or Bot Debug.

Provide more information if you expect help.

  • [20:29:33] TRiBot Release 9.305_4 loaded. (1.8.0_131:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_131.jdk/Contents/Home/jre)
  • [20:29:36] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [20:29:37] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [20:30:44] AGENT PATH: /var/folders/18/rcp2fdws11xgnlfslvgwqg240000gn/T/t1_agent_1093050400.jar
  • [20:30:58] Could not load account data. Reason: invalid user key.

 

 

  • [20:30:51] Starting client.
  • [20:31:13] Downloading script '|w| Zulrah Slayer V2'.
  • [20:31:16] Script Started: |w| Zulrah Slayer V2.
  • [20:31:26] Loaded food Shark
  • [20:31:26] Loaded settings successfully! Using shark and yeeee equipment file.
  • [20:31:26] FINISH MSG: You must have a ring of recoil or suffering as your ring
  • [20:31:26] Blowpipe detected.
  • [20:31:26] Trident of the Swamp detected.
  • [20:31:26] Serpentine helmet detected.
  • [20:31:26] Thank you for using Zulrah Slayer v2.0939 by Worthy
  • [20:31:27] Script Ended: |w| Zulrah Slayer V2.

 

guessing i need a recoil?

Edited by lizard king

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lizard king said:
  • [20:29:33] TRiBot Release 9.305_4 loaded. (1.8.0_131:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_131.jdk/Contents/Home/jre)
  • [20:29:36] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [20:29:37] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [20:30:44] AGENT PATH: /var/folders/18/rcp2fdws11xgnlfslvgwqg240000gn/T/t1_agent_1093050400.jar
  • [20:30:58] Could not load account data. Reason: invalid user key.

 

 

  • [20:30:51] Starting client.
  • [20:31:13] Downloading script '|w| Zulrah Slayer V2'.
  • [20:31:16] Script Started: |w| Zulrah Slayer V2.
  • [20:31:26] Loaded food Shark
  • [20:31:26] Loaded settings successfully! Using shark and yeeee equipment file.
  • [20:31:26] FINISH MSG: You must have a ring of recoil or suffering as your ring
  • [20:31:26] Blowpipe detected.
  • [20:31:26] Trident of the Swamp detected.
  • [20:31:26] Serpentine helmet detected.
  • [20:31:26] Thank you for using Zulrah Slayer v2.0939 by Worthy
  • [20:31:27] Script Ended: |w| Zulrah Slayer V2.

 

guessing i need a recoil?

Yes have a ring of recoil saved in both equipment sets of your preset file :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Charvie said:

I'm just trying to get trial working, and I've done this yet it still keeps throwing the 

FINISH MSG: You must have a ring of recoil or suffering as your ring

You need to have it saved in both your armor sets of your preset.

Follow the video on the documentation to see how to correctly set up an armor preset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By ELON
      OVERVIEW:
      Completes The Mage Cape Quest FX Easy To Use Gui Paint Custom Equipment Support Custom Inventory Support (automatically recognizes if you have Prayer potions) Magic Prayer Support Custom Spell Support (Max Fire Bolt) Message Me if you want me to add the death rune spells  
      DESCRIPTION: 
      Travels to Edgeville if you are not at the mage bank deposits your equipment and inventory and withdraws a knife and then travels to the mage bank arena using the Edgeville wildly tele lever.
      If die by a pker it will run back to edgeville and tele up again and run to the mage bank.
      It does not support death at the mage arena when fighting the bosses currently you should very rarely die there if ever if using  prayer.
      Once at the mage bank arena it will withdraw your custom equipment and inventory and select the spell you have selected in the GUI and start the mage arena quest.
      After you have killed the bosses it will grab 3 capes and ends the script.
       
      SCRIPT LINK: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3602
    • By ELON
      DESCRIPTION:
      Progressive Training Smart Object Detector Smart FireMaking Pathing Easy To Use FX GUI  Save/Load Paint Fully Open Source Automatically Detects Nearest Supported Location Automatically Detects Nearest Bank To Nearest Supported Location Supported Locations:
      Grand Exchange North/South Varrock Seers Village EdgeVille Post Me If You Want A (Certain Area Supported)
       
      How It Finds Your FireMaking Path/Starting FireMaking Tile:
      it creates A area from your nearest supported FireMaking location Tile
      which then each tile from the Area is added to a list and the list is then shuffled for
      better randomness/Anti-Ban then it checks if each tile in the left direction starting from
      the first Tile in the List has no objects if no objects are found it returns the Tile
      from the list as your starting FireMaking Tile.
       
      Script Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3567
      Source Link: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
    • By Realist
      Need Tribot credits for scripts/VIP etc? You're at the right place!
      or
      Do you have credits you want to SELL? Message me!
      I accept cash & 07 Gold/ Rs3 Gold / CS:GO Skins.
       
      1-5 credits is 3m each, other amounts = 1.8-2.3m per credit
       
      Skype is live:realistgold
       
      Discord: Realist#1834 
      Unique Discord ID: 194091681836957696
    • By ELON
      [ FREE ]   ELON Combat AIO  [ Open Source ] 
       

       
      . Description:
      Train Combat Anywhere Banking support Looting support Potion support ABC2 LVL10 Free Fully Open Source JavaFx Gui Paint  GET SCRIPT HERE: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3549
      SOURCE LINK: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
      P.S.
      If you have any questions, about the script or the source feel free to post me on here.
      Feedback on source or script is appreciated good or bad.
      What Feature would You Like to see Added Next?
    • By Worthy
      Add my discord for communication (worthy#2076)
      Crypto - ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, USDT, XRP accepted
      Interac E-Transfer is for Canadians only! This method is always accepted
       
      NEW LOW PRICE OF:
      $0.63/M (500m+)
       
       
      PLENTY IN STOCK
       
      Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
      Overview:
      Start the script with one click. It will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.

      ~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
      ~ Supports all logs types
      ~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
      ~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
      ~ One-tick burning
      ~ Logs out when out of logs
      ~ ABC2 Antiban
      ~ Sleek paint
      ~ Lit AF 
      Supports 8 different locations:
      (The script will automatically detect the nearest location)
      ~ Varrock West
      ~ Varrock East
      ~ Grand Exchange North
      ~ Grand Exchange South
      ~ Falador East
      ~ Draynor Village
      ~ Duel Arena
      ~ Seers Village
      ~ More to come (Open to suggestions).
      Gallery:




      Free repository link:


       
      Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated  
    • By Worthy
      AutoTalker Infinite
      By Worthy
       


      Features
       
      As many lines as you want to autotalk (will scroll down indefinitely) Custom time interval delay ABCL 10 Auto Accept Trades Alert with a popup window the accepted trade (perfect for leaving the bot running and doing something else, while it talks and accepts trades. It will then alert you a trade has been established, and you can take over).
       
      Steps
      Make sure to select the Trade tab when logged in:

      Click to add:


      Enjoy!

    • By Wastedbro
      What is Tribot Mobile?
      Tribot Mobile is a new client that works on Android's version of Oldschool Runescape. Being in development for over several months, Tribot Mobile is currently in available to Developers and Scripters, and is completely usable. It uses your PC to interact with a connected Android device (physical or emulator) and plays OSRS for you!
      Unlike the normal tribot client, this client has absolutely no interaction with the OSRS internals. It is strictly color/image based, and provides functionality through its API, as well as popular vision libraries, such as Tesseract and OpenCV.
      Demo:

      TribotMobileDemo.mp4  
      FAQ
      When will this be available?
      Most likely this summer (2020)
       
      Who will have access?
      For the public release, only VIP members or higher will likely to be able to use the client at all.
       
      Can this run without a PC?
      No, a computer is required to actually run the bot logic. It connects to your phone via USB, or via an emulator that you're running also on your PC.
       
      Being color-based, will scripts be different?
      Yes. Scripting for color is notoriously more difficult, thus scripts won't be as advanced. Over time, we plan on creating things like a webwalker and using machine learning to find objects/NPCs. However, this is long term and well after the release.
       
      How is the banrate?
      Both myself and others have tried to get banned using this. We can't do it. I gave up at 40m fletching XP on two accounts (my main and a fresh). I'll try again once we develop some more scripts.
      Tribot Mobile will have tons of antiban. Just like the normal client, it uses algorithms that mimic human clicking patterns to ensure that no botlike behavior can be observed by Jagex. In addition, it never even touches the game client. There is absolutely zero possibility of client detection, or even client suspicion. It's completely invisible.
      From the ground up, the Tribot Mobile API will have options for realistic reaction times, sleeps, clicking patterns, and more.
       
      How are scripts written?
      Scripting for Tribot Mobile will be roughly similar to the normal client. However, Tribot Mobile is written entirely in Kotlin. This means that writing scripts in Kotlin will be the easiest, but Java can also be seamlessly used if you prefer.
      Also, the API will be 100% open-source. 
       
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       
      If anyone has more questions, be sure to post here, or ask me discord.
       
      Happy Botting
    • By nidus
      I thought it would be nice in case you wanted to quickly load a specific set of accounts to click through later in 'Script Queue' so the drop-down account selector doesn't get so messy...
      I quickly painted an image of what I mean below:
       
      See what I mean?  Load a specific set of accounts via preset...
      If this is a duplicate suggestion:  link to original thread, please...
    • By nidus
      Questions: 
      1.  Is Jagex able to track and chain ban all muling accounts regardless if items were traded or drop traded, associated or not?
      2.  Is RWT the bots' GP profit daily better than weekly/monthly? 
      3.  What about stockpiling items/GP versus selling profit daily?
      4.  What steps does one need to take to drop-trade/person-to-person trade between said number of accounts to remain nearly anonymous?
       
      Please answer these (4) four questions in order or to the best of your ability.
       
      Below are a few examples I came up with but might not be close to effective at all so feel free to ignore me haha!
      Example 1:  10 bots with botted items ready to stockpile... trade to > 1 legit, clean account and stockpile on latter account.  (what if Jagex knows who picks up/drops what in cache?  see Example 2...)
      Example 2:  10 bots with botted items ready to stockpile... drop trade to > 1 throwaway... trade 10%+/- of each botted item to 10+/- different throwaways that stockpile botted items.  (this just spreads out the items into multiple stockpile accounts, thus reducing chain ban?  See Example 3 for similar method...)
      Example 3:  10 bots with botted items ready to stockpile... drop trade to > 1 throwaway then DROP-TRADE 10%+/- of each botted item to > 10+/- different throwaways that stockpile botted items.  (this method should be best given that Examples 2 and 1 don't work but still just a question as are all 'Example _" paragraphs...)
       
      The above examples won't work (most likely) but I figured I'd start a thread that has some basic questions in it and see where people consider their method...
      From one muling noob to the interwebs I say:  Please help...
       
       
  • Our picks

    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Haha
      • 8 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
      • 26 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...