Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer [RESIZE][GE-RESTOCK] [1-3m+/hr] [ABC2][ABCL10][LG][V2]

They really do, just a bunch of donkeys who barely understand basic English.

Can we please keep the focus of this thread to zulrah related topics lol, sorry I mentioned sythe.

edit: More proggies:

nvmTmhs.png

uV5KHvx.png

more:

5pMPuVl.png

fZ7uPPE.png

PcgNQYE.png

sxdooiY.png

Q2bq5zx.png

Edited by Worthy

I use PlayerAuctions, they have to provide the details and other stuff. And you can add warranty so if it gets recovered you get full refund

Good luck ever getting that refund. I've been messaging them for months about 2 accounts and they just keep ignoring me. The seller is still active, scamming more people. Do not buy from "Fragist19".

EDIT: Been getting this bug a lot with this script. Any ideas? @Worthy @TRiLeZ

I watched the script complete 4 runs flawlessly, so I went to sleep. When I woke up, the script was in Clan Wars with a full inventory of sharks and had been there for about 7 hours.

[18:03:24] The script's paint appears to be frozen. Attempting to recover the paint thread.
[18:03:24] Stack Trace:
[18:03:24]  - java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
[18:03:24]  - java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:109)
[18:03:24]  - java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:153)
[18:03:24]  - java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(BufferedOutputStream.java:122)
[18:03:24]  - java.io.PrintStream.write(PrintStream.java:480)
[18:03:24]  - java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.writeTo(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:167)
[18:03:24]  - sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.writeRequests(HttpClient.java:616)
[18:03:24]  - sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.writeRequests(HttpClient.java:624)
[18:03:24]  - sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.writeRequests(HttpURLConnection.java:659)
[18:03:24]  - sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1533)
[18:03:24]  - sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)
[18:03:24]  - sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1432)
[18:03:24]  - sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1430)
[18:03:24]  - java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[18:03:24]  - java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:713)
[18:03:24]  - sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1429)
[18:03:24]  - scripts.zulrahslayer.j.C(Utils.java:858)
[18:03:24]  - scripts.zulrahslayer.ZulrahSlayer.C(ZulrahSlayer.java:342)
[18:03:24]  - scripts.zulrahslayer.ZulrahSlayer.C(ZulrahSlayer.java:316)
[18:03:24]  - scripts.zulrahslayer.ZulrahSlayer.onPaint(ZulrahSlayer.java:209)
[18:03:24]  - obf.ui.A(vl:435)
[18:03:24]  - obf.ih.run(nf:77)
[18:03:24]  - java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[18:03:29] The script's paint thread could not be recovered. Creating a new one.
[18:03:53] Overriding needDeathWalk variable to true.
[18:07:25] You died!
[18:11:49] Login bot started.
[18:11:49] Login Bot: Login...
[18:11:57] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:05] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:05] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:06] Login bot started.
[18:12:07] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:07] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:08] Login bot started.
[18:12:09] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:09] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:10] Login bot started.
[18:12:10] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:10] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:12] Login bot started.
[18:12:12] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:12] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:14] Login bot started.
[18:12:14] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:14] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:15] Login bot started.
[18:12:16] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:16] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:17] Login bot started.
[18:12:17] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:17] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:19] Login bot started.
[18:12:19] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:19] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:20] Login bot started.
[18:12:21] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:21] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:22] Login bot started.
[18:12:23] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:23] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:24] Login bot started.
[18:12:24] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:24] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:26] Login bot started.
[18:12:26] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:26] Login bot succeeded.
[18:12:27] Login bot started.
[18:12:27] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:29] Login Bot: Login...
[18:12:29] Login bot succeeded.
[18:18:12] Login bot started.
[18:18:12] Login Bot: Login...
[18:19:07] Login bot succeeded.
[19:21:09] Break Handler: Taking a break for: 00:23:51
[19:45:19] Break Handler: Break ended.
[20:39:16] The script's paint appears to be frozen. Attempting to recover the paint thread.
[20:39:17] Stack Trace:
[20:39:26]  - java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[20:39:26]  - java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:502)
[20:39:26]  - obf.ih.run(nf:6)
[20:39:26]  - java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[20:39:26] The script's paint thread was recovered.
[21:09:11] Break Handler: Taking a break for: 00:08:07
[21:17:39] Break Handler: Break ended.
[22:55:36] Break Handler: Taking a break for: 00:27:58
[23:23:58] Break Handler: Break ended.
[01:14:40] Break Handler: Taking a break for: 00:17:12

[01:28:01] Script Ended: |w| Zulrah Slayer [P].

Edited by fatdoobie2

Can we please keep the focus of this thread to zulrah related topics lol, sorry I mentioned sythe.

edit: More proggies:

nvmTmhs.png

uV5KHvx.png

more:

5pMPuVl.png

fZ7uPPE.png

PcgNQYE.png

sxdooiY.png

Q2bq5zx.png

Don't remember sending that do you log our proggies anyways?

Unrelated, if you get the account back fater it's locked for suspicion of stealing and you get access to it x-fer everything off. It'll be banned next step. Doesn't always mean the buyer recovered it until you get an invalid password message basically. Jagex suspected the account of botting but saw the new IP on it so they locked it  and when another IP logs on it again they'll manual ban you. Speaking from experience.

Don't remember sending that do you log our proggies anyways?

Unrelated, if you get the account back fater it's locked for suspicion of stealing and you get access to it x-fer everything off. It'll be banned next step. Doesn't always mean the buyer recovered it until you get an invalid password message basically. Jagex suspected the account of botting but saw the new IP on it so they locked it  and when another IP logs on it again they'll manual ban you. Speaking from experience.

I believe the "send data" thread sends the hourly screenshots.

I don't think a change in IP triggers an investigation, but if you combine that with a change in password, e-mail, and geographic location of the IP, that will trigger one. When I buy an account I let it sit for a bit after I change email and pw before doing anything else on it.

I was just perma banned after only 6 hours of run-time (Macroing Major). Not sure if I was just unlucky, but I watched it and I couldn't see any flaws. I was running on the standard TriBot client & VIP extended (for the human mouse movements).

Also received a ban after only ~4 hours of running the script with breaks.

Yikes.

Unlucky guys. Got a couple questions if you don't mind me asking:

- New accounts or your mains?

- What heap size did you allocate?

- Had you ever done zulrah before on the accounts?

@Bert @Kedrex

Unlucky guys. Got a couple questions if you don't mind me asking:

- New accounts or your mains?

- What heap size did you allocate?

- Had you ever done zulrah before on the accounts?

@Bert @Kedrex

Not my main, but it's been created for a long time and had requirements. Yes I had done zulrah before on it.

Will be questing the new account and will be adding the extra right click menu option as an added antiban feature. Note the script is still running strong for most!

@jeremiah9988 holds the #1 position in the leaderboard and has botted the script for almost 200 hours!

http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahSlayer/hiscores.php

Edited by Worthy
  • Like 2

I think the script should attack well running to positions - faster kills / less deaths

-Im still working out the kinks on my end... i have 13 kills and 22 death :(

-Any advice for me guys?

-All in all very quality script! Will continue to use

EDIT 3 upgraded to toxic trident and ahrims... we will see how this goes boys :)

Edited by Nodemaster

Edit: script should use prap pots 3 dose / attack well moving to rotation spot! :D

Edit2 will ahrims not work when the charge of the ahrims changes ??? so if i register ahrims thats 75% and it goes to 50% charge will it continue to work?

Im finding more and more this is amazing thanks for releasing a quality script such as this!

Edited by Nodemaster

Edit: script should use prap pots 3 dose / attack well moving to rotation spot! :D

Edit2 will ahrims not work when the charge of the ahrims changes ??? so if i register ahrims thats 75% and it goes to 50% charge will it continue to work?

Im finding more and more this is amazing thanks for releasing a quality script such as this!

@ edit2 nah, ahrims won't work after you lose a charge & the script will terminate but Worthy's workin on that I think

y u no on high score board

edit: 2K KILLS :o

Edited by jeremiah9988
  • Like 1

@ edit2 nah, ahrims won't work after you lose a charge & the script will terminate but Worthy's workin on that I think

y u no on high score board

edit: 2K KILLS :o

gzzz on 2k kills, you must have 2 accs going? edit i hope ahrims gets updated asap rocky, but good work takes time and i relize that @godly .. i mean Worthy ;P  maybe a home teleport to repair ahrims, would be dope!

Edited by Nodemaster

gzzz on 2k kills, you must have 2 accs going? edit i hope ahrims gets updated asap rocky, but good work takes time and i relize that @godly .. i mean Worthy ;P  maybe a home teleport to repair ahrims, would be dope!

When I add barrows support I will code in repair for it as well.

Current priority is the clicking thing mentioned above and the bug fix for an error someone posted a page back or so.

I think the script should attack well running to positions - faster kills / less deaths

-Im still working out the kinks on my end... i have 13 kills and 22 death :(

-Any advice for me guys?

-All in all very quality script! Will continue to use

EDIT 3 upgraded to toxic trident and ahrims... we will see how this goes boys :)

recommended stats / gear / setup:

- 85 mage and range

- 60+ prayer

- 80+ HP and defense

- trident of swamp + Blowpipe (mith+ darts)

- use ahrims/infinity and armadyl (or blessed d'hide), dont use void unless you're 94+ ranged and magic

- highest possible magic/ranged attack bonus you can get in every other slot (eg infinity boots/gloves, mage's book)

- 4+ karam

- 2 prayer pots

- 1 anti venom+

- 1 ranged pot

- rest sharks

With this setup you should die once every 10 or 20 kills.

Edited by fatdoobie2
  • Like 2

For some reason it keeps trying to wear my book and my blowpipe at the same time.

In the equipment setting screen i cant get the book away at the range gear

When setting up the range gear in the equipment menu, unequip the book, then press Grab equipment. Try following the video on the front page.

If you still can't figure it out, add me on skype and I can help you

Need more info. Get pictures.

it litterally wasn't opening bank when starting script

-- also I BELEIVE mod weaths bot detection has something to do when you receive a drop @ Zulrah.  What i mean by this is when receiving a drop the script sometimes will hover a random area and right click. Could this be an invisable item that would only be "seen" by the bot?

Edited by Nodemaster

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TonyBotFarm
      Hi.
      Im here because I cant found solution for my problem.
      When I run Tribot in my VPS, The Tribot client closes after the first 3 minutes. My VPS have OS Ubuntu 14.04
      I was instal Java 8. Oracle, JDK & JRE
    • By Worthy
      Add my discord for communication (worthy#2076)
      Paypal is for select users, only if you have a decent amount of risk in the runescape community (such as many private / premium scripts, donations, etc.); I will ask you some questions and evaluate your risk.
      You can also build trust by trading with me in small increments (using the same PayPal email). So even if you don't have a lot of risk in the community, we can gradually build up payments over time for example: 50m today to start, 100m next week, 300m the next week, etc.
      Interac E-Transfer is for Canadians only! This method is always accepted
      TRiBot Credits - always accepted. 

NEW LOW PRICE OF:
      $0.96/M (25 - 49m)
      $0.93/M (50m+)
      $0.90/M (100m+)

PLENTY IN STOCK

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Mastrr mind
      Looking for someone that is reputable to do a fire cape run for me on my zerker pure. 80+str and range, 90+ mage, 43 pray. Looking to pay with OSRS GP
    • By Tubz
      I will complete quests required to access Zulrah ( Plague City, Biohazard, Underground Pass and Regicide ) to discuss pricing add me on discord - Tubz#3171
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Server Setup 2.0 [BETA]
      As some of you may know, I released an automated server setup script a little over a year ago. Albeit that script worked well, I was never fully satisfied with it, as I found it to be kind of messy to use. As a result, I rewrote the script, and restructured it, to add more, and stronger support for the different versions of Debian, the different versions of CentOS and the different versions of Ubuntu. However, with so many different Operating Systems being supported, and many different server providers having different setups, it's hard for me to test every possible scenario on my own. Which is why I've been privately handing this script out, and am now publicly looking for help.

What does the script do?
      Similar to my previous setup script, this script changes the SSH port and creates a new user for connecting and using the server and disables root SSH connections; it installs the latest version of TightVNC Server (1.3.10) and sets that up with the desired port and password. It installs JDK 102 (32 or 64 bit depending on the OS), and installs TRiBot and OSBuddy and sets up the appropriate .jar file associations.
      What operating systems does it support?
      - CentOS (6.x and 7.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Debian (7.x and 8.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Ubuntu (12.x, 14.x and 16.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      Does it work?
      As far as I know, yes it does in fact work, and it works well if I might add. However, given that I can't test every possible setup, there is the potential for differences and issues, which is why I need help.
      I want to beta test, how can I help?
      The next time you setup a server, or if you just want to reinstall your old one, use this new script and let me know if you encounter any issues or things that you think are missing. Ideally, after you answer the questions the script prompts you for, you shouldn't have to touch the keyboard again. Therefore, if during installation the script prompts you for any kind of input that isn't the first few questions, please let me know as this is probably not supposed to happen. Also, if things don't work, like TRiBot doesn't open, there's no internet browser, LG won't hook, etc. make me aware of those issues as well, so I can try and fix them!
      I've found a bug, what do you need from me?
      A few things, I'll need the operating system and bit type and a description of the bug. I may ask you for SSH access to the server, as well as ask you to reinstall the server a few times, while I attempt to troubleshoot the issue. The issues may only arise on your server, so I might not be able to recreate the issue on my end, as my hosting provider may have a different server setup than your's. I've added in a bug report format below which would be the best way to report a bug, but simply shooting me a PM or messaging me on Skype also work, assuming you're willing to allow me to troubleshoot.

How do I run the script?
      Login as root to a fresh VPS/dedi running one of the supported operating systems. From there run the commands listed below and follow the onscreen instructions. For those who would like to see the script's code, it can be found on my bitbucket here. The commands to run are as follows:
      wget --no-check-cert https://bitbucket.org/Fluffee/fluffees-server-setup/raw/master/fluffees-server-setup.sh && chmod +x fluffees-server-setup.sh && bash fluffees-server-setup.sh -v Version History

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Credit Shop
      Purchase credits securely from a TRiBot Administrator, and get back to botting quickly!

Current Price: 1.6m OSRS/Credit or $1.15 BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC/Credit
      Lower prices available depending on quantity, discounts start at 50 credits!
      Contact Methods
      Discord: Fluffee#9509
      PM on the Forums
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks (just the type you are using) in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 59 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 34 replies