Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer [RESIZE][GE-RESTOCK] [1-3m+/hr] [ABC2][ABCL10][LG][V2]

12 hours ago, BlueManGroup said:

What would be the best way to get an account up to the required stats to use this script?

You can either train one, or buy one, or a combination of both. You should drop by our official discord, as we have a channel for talking about zulrah accounts.

Official discord: http://discord.gg/yeCVsad

11 hours ago, Zombize said:

Hello, i only have a zerker account. Is it suitable for this please? It has 99 mage and range and hp. How will the k/h be in your opinion? thank you

Yeah it should be just fine. I also suggest you drop by the discord I linked above. Note you have VIP so you can actually trial the script for 2 hours as well.

5 hours ago, triamped said:

Yep haha for reference my lowest ping is generally between 70-80 ms on the world's.  Definitely play around with it, and if your ping is higher I'd say do less switches maybe drop it down to 6 or so assuming maxed frame rate of course haha.  Also can the runelite client be used with looking Glass instead of osbuddy?  

I have created a ping testing tool which can determine the world with the lowest ping for you.

And RuneLite is not supported now with LG. I recommend using 64-bit OSBuddy as it gives the best performance results.

UPDATE - V2.4 (MAJOR)
- updated map positioning algorithms during the fight. this has laid a foundation for more positioning updates regarding anti-pattern in the near future.
=> mage-only mode now hides behind pillars during blue phases
=> red-phase positions to stand increased
- added toggle for zulrah clickbox calculation (human-mode (current/default) and center-mode (pro-streamer))

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, zachory123 said:

tRnBPAV.png

Well done! This is the longest proggy I have ever received. PM me for a 25% discount off.

Anyone who can beat this, the same applies! (Note I have confirmed this picture in my database of proggies).

Edited by Worthy
  • Like 1

UPDATE - v2.411
- fixed bug where bot might not attack zulrah during some phases
- fixed bug where the bot could not enter a friend's POH
- bot will turn off if you have enabled middle mouse wheel movement yet it is disabled in RS settings

UPDATE - V2.43 [ZULRAH SLAYER]
- added potential fix for camera related turning issues on resizable mode at the portal, boat, or bank chest
- when the script timeout kicks in, the bot will automatically log the entire Client Debug and Bot Debug (& timestamp then) in a new folder called .tribot/Worthy Script Logs, so you can easily copy and paste these files and send them to me (or view them)

On 6/6/2018 at 5:22 PM, contemporary said:

Are minimum trident charges the same for normal and magic only modes? I think I ran out of charges in one of my extra long fights, is that possible? @Worthy

They are the same, it could be a possibility, but should be very very rare. It should teleport out.

I might increase the minimum charge count on mage only mode to be higher.

22 hours ago, c00kie said:

hey the bot wants to use black d hide after iv set a different setup. whats the go? 

It is using the selected gear preset in the GUI. You can delete existing presets if you want to (I would recommend this - how to on the doc thread https://tribot.org/forums/topic/64241-w-zulrah-slayer-documentation/)

6 hours ago, Mia Malkova said:

Does this script preform better in resizeable mode using glassdoor?

Or is tribot client fine?

Not exactly sure which runs smoother, but using Looking Glass supports both fixed and resizable mode. Make sure to use 64-bit OSBuddy is possible.

The TRiBot client is currently undetectable however, otherwise everyone would be banned for just using it (which is not the case). Looking Glass can just obsure the fact that you are using an unknown 3rd party client which may or may not be a factor Jagex uses in determining if an account is a bot or not.

Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2015 at 8:48 AM, Worthy said:

what should i do? i have all settings correctly, everything, script teles to zulrah, takes a boat, but then, first thing this script will do, is tele to clan wars? i have tried like everything but no i dont get it to work... "SAFE-TELEPORTING"????

Edited by miksu489
forgot one thing

12 hours ago, Worthy said:

Not exactly sure which runs smoother, but using Looking Glass supports both fixed and resizable mode. Make sure to use 64-bit OSBuddy is possible.

The TRiBot client is currently undetectable however, otherwise everyone would be banned for just using it (which is not the case). Looking Glass can just obsure the fact that you are using an unknown 3rd party client which may or may not be a factor Jagex uses in determining if an account is a bot or not.

hold up tribot supports resizeable now? SJIrXLT.png

6 hours ago, Mia Malkova said:

hold up tribot supports resizeable now? SJIrXLT.png

1 hour ago, adog75 said:

+1 ??????

Yes it does support resizeable mode, however not all scripts may function correctly on it.

However, I have specifically modified this script to support resizeable mode :) 

As a college student that eats ramen with hotsauce to keep straight on finances, I'm really queasy about spending 30$ a month on my childhood fantasy video game that I now play as a grown ass adult. That's my beer money you're after, Worthy; after eyeing this script for... a year now? I think I'm finally going to fire up the trial. And if you're lucky, really, really lucky, I'm gonna give you my beer money. On such a day, when you see a transaction from my user name, I hope you cherish that money. It'd bring me great comfort knowing that you'd spend it getting drunk with the boys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • thonking 1

On 6/10/2018 at 8:40 AM, miksu489 said:

what should i do? i have all settings correctly, everything, script teles to zulrah, takes a boat, but then, first thing this script will do, is tele to clan wars? i have tried like everything but no i dont get it to work... "SAFE-TELEPORTING"????

Start script at Clan Wars bank with empty inventory.

Please read the documentation thread:

section 'How To Start the Script Correctly'.

The longest proggies ever received! PM me @zachory123 and @SparkySin for your 25% discount. 

If anyone can beat this 113 hour runtime and make it to at least 150 hrs I will be giving another discount (15% if it is one of the previous winners, and 25% if it is someone else.)

OXjMDTm.png

NcgAymd.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• By Worthy
      Accessible now through the script's GUI!
      Just click "READ ME!"

If you are botting on a remote machine and have difficulties browsing the web (and thus the documentation), pressing the "READ ME" button will also print your link and access token in the Client Debug. You may view this link in any web browser for 5 minutes to view the documentation on any computer.
      So, once pressing the "READ ME" button, the following link to view the documentation is generated in the Client Debug: http://worthy.rs/ZulrahSlayer/documentation.php?user=worthy
      (except it will show your TRiBot name).
    • By Worthy
      Welcome to Worthy Scripts
      |w| Zulrah Helper

NOTE: This script does NOT kill Zulrah for you. It guides you through the kill process and tracks information.
      Think of it as a plugin for RuneScape (as the script never directly interacts with the game, but just paints information on the screen).

Features
      No risk of ban from the script itself (the only other factor could be the Client but @TRiLeZ states it is undetectable) Easy to set-up GUI Hiscores system (below) Automatic screenshot progress report system every hour Supports resizable mode! (side-panels and transparent chat box support). The bot can remind you to Recharge the blowpipe/trident/serpentime helmets Select the best prayers Wear the selected armor Change combat styles Eat food Cure venom Equip rings of recoil Drink prayer/mage/range potions Use special attacks Repair barrows armor Pickups pets The script guides you to kill Zulrah in the most efficient manner, even taking in Melee safe spots into account Now supporting resizable mode! You may even adjust the size of the script while the script is active!

GUI Settings

How it works (note this is a human playing)

How to setup an equipment profile (from my Zulrah Slayer but same concept)

Requirements
      - 80 to 85+ range/hp/def/magic
      - 43+ prayer
      - Regicide, Underground pass, Biohazard, and Plague City required

Hiscores System
      Link

Proggies

Pricing
      - 9.99 CREDITS | 6 Months | 1 Auth
      Get it here now!

Dynamic Signature

[center][url=https://tribot.org/forums/topic/53608-/][img=http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahHelper/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png][/url][/center]  
      Things to note:
      Green tiles are where you should currently stand Blue tiles are where you should get ready to stand next Red tiles are where Zulrah will spawn Do use karambwans and magic/range potions for faster kills. Do use function keys (esc, f5) so switch tabs quicker. If a karambwan and food is glowing in green, eat the food first and then the karambwan. When battling a certain Zulrah phase, hover over the blue dot on the minimap, and the second Zulrah dives into the ground, click the blue square. Afterwards then wear your new armor, pray the new prayers, eat (if needed), and change combat styles (if needed). Watch this informative video detailing how to deal with the JAD phase  This script is just an overlay, it is not supposed to be meant with LG as it does not interact with the game. TRiLeZ has stated the client is undetectable, and the script does not interact with the game, so there is no chance of a ban, thus LG is not plausible to use. IF using Looking Glass, use 64-bit OSBuddy. Additionally go into File > Settings on the TRiBot client and increase the paint delay to 50+ to reduce lag.  
      With the required stats, you should be able to "legit" Zulrah in a few kills.
      There is also a two hour trial with the script! Don't be alarmed if you don't kill it on the first try though, it could take a few times to get into the rhythm.

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Worthy
      (When searching for my name on skype - Right Click > View Profile)
      WATCH OUT FOR THE SKYPE IMPOSTERS:
      worthytb. (WITH A PERIOD) live:worthytb
      Greetings,

To have a private script created and customized to your needs:
      Add me on skype. (worthyTB) - always ask for a PM. Have a detailed list of steps ready that the bot must do or find a video of these actions being done. More details (prices, questions, etc.) will be discussed over Skype.
      On each authorization, you will be able to run up to 100 instances for 6 months on your TRiBot account and only yours. 
      You will also receive free and quick bug support.
      Private script methods will never be disclosed.
      Pricing will be higher this session due to limited time. 

Vouches:

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Worthy
      Save and Load GUI Settings Tutorial
      by Worthy

In this tutorial
      We will be using java.util Propteries class to save and load settings from your GUI (or anything else that is applicable)

________
      Adding the proper variables for preparation.
      In your Main class add the location to save the GUI settings

In your GUI class we must create the Save and Load settings methods

Implementing the methods
      On the "Start" button, we will call saveSettings();
      On the script initiation we will call the loadSettings(); (after the GUI has been loaded)

-->Alternatively you can just create seperate save and load buttons on the GUI.

Tying everything together:
      The first thing the script will do is declare the File Path, and initiate the Preferences file.
      When the GUI loads, the script will then call loadSettings(), loading the settings (if any).
      If no settings are saved, it well then create a new file in the path.
      Right before the GUI is disposed it will save all the settings the user has applied in TRiBot's storage directory. (You can print out the location if you don't know where that is for your OS).

_________
      Complete Example script:
      GUISettings.java (Main class)

GUIExample.java (GUI class)

Regards,
      Worthy

• By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)

Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)

Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)

Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)

Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 27 replies
    • This update will:

Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism

Fix small Login API bug

Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes

Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel

Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)

Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )

Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )

Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 38 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
      • 33 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
      • 30 replies