Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Hello Worthy, yesterday I bought zulrah script and I would like to ask you to add an option of having auto retaliate on because whenever jad faze comes it usually just focuses on prayers without clicking attack so that would be very helpful. Thank you!

37 minutes ago, Gali said:

Hello Worthy, yesterday I bought zulrah script and I would like to ask you to add an option of having auto retaliate on because whenever jad faze comes it usually just focuses on prayers without clicking attack so that would be very helpful. Thank you!

I think you can toggle it on or off to your liking. IMO it works best when off. It will click to attack him when it is ready and can.

it switches back to no auto retaliate after one kill, but seriously tho it usually misses like 5 attacks on jad phase and you can do alot of damage in those 5 hits

2 hours ago, Gali said:

it switches back to no auto retaliate after one kill, but seriously tho it usually misses like 5 attacks on jad phase and you can do alot of damage in those 5 hits

Have you tried increasing the mouse speed, decreasing the number of items to switch for sets, and increasing your eat at %?

I tried it all nothing helps the cause.

my switches is ridiculously compact i only switch weapons and most often than not bot doesn't even hit once on the jad phase, I only get decent performance on jad phase like 5% of the time. Big problem is bot doesn't prepare for phases in advance or thinks too slow.  

Another issue is when i go for second kill of the trip bot decides to heal itself in the middle of the action when it suppose to heal itself before going in, same with prayer. 

Another nice thing would be to add range only mode

10 minutes ago, Gali said:

I tried it all nothing helps the cause.

my switches is ridiculously compact i only switch weapons and most often than not bot doesn't even hit once on the jad phase, I only get decent performance on jad phase like 5% of the time. Big problem is bot doesn't prepare for phases in advance or thinks too slow.  

Another issue is when i go for second kill of the trip bot decides to heal itself in the middle of the action when it suppose to heal itself before going in, same with prayer. 

Another nice thing would be to add range only mode

Are you using Looking Glass? That could be why, The bot doesn't perform this slowly usually. You may ask around in the discord.

There is no fine-tuning of exactly when actions occur during the phase (i.e. towards the end or the beginning) but this is a very very high level tuning that pro's use. I do plan on adding this in the future.

Range only mode is also not worth it unless you have the twisted bow, which is over 1B so I decided not to add it.

Edited by Worthy

I do use lg but my fps is stable 50. Can you just please add auto retaliate option on and almost all of my problems with this bot would be solved

Loving the script, could i point out a few chanages? 

• could you possible have it click on the last name entered when accessing a friends house for the ornate/fairyring tele instead of typing the persons name in again? 
  • when using quick prayers, instead of turning off the quick prayers then opening up the spell book to switch to range/mystic might, have it just switch over and remove the turning off quick prayers step? 
  • setting to skip checking if trident/blowpipe has enough charges? 
  • automatically switch back to range gear if teled out after kill in range instead of going to the bank, opening up, depositing loot then switching gear
  • shift click to drop vials/pie dish?
  • use of deposit box after a kill 
  • more human like camera movement when zulrah switches formation
  • inventory setup before a kill? organise pots, food, gear for easy use and switches instead of all over the place? 
  • prioritise clicking on screen instead of mini map to move one square (i know it's listed under resizable mode however, noticed it doesn't fully work) 
  • when returning after death, instead of teleporting out, to see if you have enough supplies to do another attempt instead of wasting the teleport scroll 

Apart from the suggestions i've listed, works great, i know it's easier said than done, as a coder myself but i thought these changes would make this script perrrfffeecctt

Edited by JesusisBlack

7 hours ago, Gali said:

I do use lg but my fps is stable 50. Can you just please add auto retaliate option on and almost all of my problems with this bot would be solved

I can add an option for auto-retaliate.

5 hours ago, JesusisBlack said:

Loving the script, could i point out a few chanages? 

1. could you possible have it click on the last name entered when accessing a friends house for the ornate/fairyring tele instead of typing the persons name in again? 
  2. when using quick prayers, instead of turning off the quick prayers then opening up the spell book to switch to range/mystic might, have it just switch over and remove the turning off quick prayers step? 
  3. setting to skip checking if trident/blowpipe has enough charges? 
  4. automatically switch back to range gear if teled out after kill in range instead of going to the bank, opening up, depositing loot then switching gear
  5. shift click to drop vials/pie dish?
  6. use of deposit box after a kill 
  7. more human like camera movement when zulrah switches formation
  8. inventory setup before a kill? organise pots, food, gear for easy use and switches instead of all over the place? 
  9. prioritise clicking on screen instead of mini map to move one square (i know it's listed under resizable mode however, noticed it doesn't fully work) 
  10. when returning after death, instead of teleporting out, to see if you have enough supplies to do another attempt instead of wasting the teleport scroll 

Apart from the suggestions i've listed, works great, i know it's easier said than done, as a coder myself but i thought these changes would make this script perrrfffeecctt

1 - I will make it do that, it is on my list.

2 - It needs to do this otherwise quick prayers remain on. You can test this buy enabling quick prayers and turning off all the corresponding prayers. The quick prayer icon remains on, so toggling it off would do nothing.

3 - It also needs to do this as there is no game setting to get the current # of charges. It tracks through player animations.

4 - It does switch to magic gear. Is this what you mean?

5 - Shift click dropping is a good idea, will add that.

6 - Use which deposit box? The one at zul-andra?

7 - Can you elaborate on more human-like? And are you talking about mouse-wheel camera movement or mouse-keys?

8 - It should set up the inventory to gear on top and even give the BP an extra inv space.

9 - It will prefer to click on screen is nearly all cases. I think I know what you are talking about and will fine-tune it.

10 - Will add this. 

Hi i want to try this bot out but it keeps safe teleporting due to "No Ammo". THanks

16 minutes ago, Worthy said:

You need more ammo (at least 80 per kill) equipped 

I still get the same issue even a large amount of adamant/diamond bolts and iban staff runes

15 hours ago, Worthy said:

I can add an option for auto-retaliate.

1 - I will make it do that, it is on my list.

2 - It needs to do this otherwise quick prayers remain on. You can test this buy enabling quick prayers and turning off all the corresponding prayers. The quick prayer icon remains on, so toggling it off would do nothing.

3 - It also needs to do this as there is no game setting to get the current # of charges. It tracks through player animations.

4 - It does switch to magic gear. Is this what you mean?

5 - Shift click dropping is a good idea, will add that.

6 - Use which deposit box? The one at zul-andra?

7 - Can you elaborate on more human-like? And are you talking about mouse-wheel camera movement or mouse-keys?

8 - It should set up the inventory to gear on top and even give the BP an extra inv space.

9 - It will prefer to click on screen is nearly all cases. I think I know what you are talking about and will fine-tune it.

10 - Will add this. 

4. if you kill zulrah in range gear i.e. void, it will pick up loot and teleport out if it cannot attempt another kill, when getting to clan wars or wherever, it will bank the loot etc and then close bank, switch back into mage gear, then open up the bank to resupply. i think having it force re gear back into mage gear would save some time tbh and look more clean? if that makes sense, 

6. yeah i think it would be a nice feature for the deposit box to be used but tbh, not really important, if anything will slow down kills but it's a suggestion for those who want it 

7. certain zulrah rotations the camera will be in a position where you can barely see zulrah at the corner of the screen and it won't adjust the view 

8. it does do that however, potions are just everywhere, recoil/ring of duelling just chilling in slots where you just wouldn't keep them like right in the middle 

also i noticed when clicking on the minimap to move spots the mouse moves like slow motion, do you know what could cause this? 

and i've noticed if zulrah is literally 5 hp till killed, the bot sometimes will prayer pot up, eat a shark etc, any mechanic can be introduced so if zulrah's health is >1-30 or so, it won't eat and waste supplies? unless the player is literally 1 pray and 1 hp 

Edited by JesusisBlack

5 hours ago, jwillz96 said:

I still get the same issue even a large amount of adamant/diamond bolts and iban staff runes

Ah the iban staff is not supported sorry. This script is not tailored for ironmen.

4 hours ago, Fanilo1314 said:

When trying to skip the blue pattern it log out but when logging in again it keeps clicking on the member page like 5 times and opening web browsers for runescape , this is the first time it happens 

This is a TRiBot issue with the loginbot and will be fixed shortly by TRiLeZ.

@philong65 and others... to prevent this, disable skipping blue pattern and world hopping for now.

46 minutes ago, JesusisBlack said:

4. if you kill zulrah in range gear i.e. void, it will pick up loot and teleport out if it cannot attempt another kill, when getting to clan wars or wherever, it will bank the loot etc and then close bank, switch back into mage gear, then open up the bank to resupply. i think having it force re gear back into mage gear would save some time tbh and look more clean? if that makes sense, 

6. yeah i think it would be a nice feature for the deposit box to be used but tbh, not really important, if anything will slow down kills but it's a suggestion for those who want it 

7. certain zulrah rotations the camera will be in a position where you can barely see zulrah at the corner of the screen and it won't adjust the view 

8. it does do that however, potions are just everywhere, recoil/ring of duelling just chilling in slots where you just wouldn't keep them like right in the middle 

9. also i noticed when clicking on the minimap to move spots the mouse moves like slow motion, do you know what could cause this? 

10. and i've noticed if zulrah is literally 5 hp till killed, the bot sometimes will prayer pot up, eat a shark etc, any mechanic can be introduced so if zulrah's health is >1-30 or so, it won't eat and waste supplies? unless the player is literally 1 pray and 1 hp 

4 - This was a bug. It will be fixed in the next release. Thanks

6 - The bot actually uses the deposit box in some scenarios (like if you only have 1 dramen staff and need to get back to zul-andra with it). But using the deposit box is slow. Why would you use it? I'm afraid I don't understand.

7 - This is also something on my list I plan to improve.

8 - Ah I see. That is a good point. My algorithm for re-organizing inventory items is not that sophisticated yet but maybe it will be improved  :D

9 - This is just TRiBot doing it's thing. Should occur randomly.

10 - The threshold to drink a prayer pot is optimized and dynamically shifted (just as you mentioned) but it is randomized so it's not optimal every time like you've suggested.

2 hours ago, dayzsa said:

The bot seems to be randomly teleporting out of zulrah with the status (TELEPORTING TO SAFE) and then stopping.

idk if this helps https://gyazo.com/883ec5ba8f18075e1e70c7d248e4cb1c

Those errors are TRiBot errors unfortunately.

When it teleports out of Zulrah early: this is on purpose. Keep an eye on the paint and it will tell you why. Either the bot has run out of food, prayer, ammo, or something else vital.

18 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Those errors are TRiBot errors unfortunately.

When it teleports out of Zulrah early: this is on purpose. Keep an eye on the paint and it will tell you why. Either the bot has run out of food, prayer, ammo, or something else vital.

Odd, because i'm using the same saved settings as in 2.562. Seems like I can't get more than two runs in on 2.563 without it stopping.

I watched it, none of those signed occurred, had food, prayer, ammo. 

11 hours ago, dayzsa said:

Odd, because i'm using the same saved settings as in 2.562. Seems like I can't get more than two runs in on 2.563 without it stopping.

I watched it, none of those signed occurred, had food, prayer, ammo. 

Can you send me both entire debugs when it happens?

2 hours ago, Fanilo1314 said:

does the script supports imbued heart ?

Yes it will detect and use it

This time it cleared zulrah > went for a second run > got blue mode > relogged > went back in and got this error > ended script and stood in zulrah

Could be tribot, since it did update yesterday. 

bot debug: https://pastebin.com/9Su4uFj2

client debug: https://pastebin.com/SJBFDSPg

Edited by dayzsa