• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Just now, Cat Loaf said:

How long did you bot in these two days ?

he said he botted for 2 days,  5 hours/day but look at his stats on the zulrah slayer highscores lol... he has 48 hours played with this script.  so if it's true that he only ran it for 2 days then he ran it for 48 hours straight in which case it's no wonder he got banned

606 harunga 2d 2m 45s 498 135 60.24 M

10 minutes ago, random74 said:

he said he botted for 2 days,  5 hours/day but look at his stats on the zulrah slayer highscores lol... he has 48 hours played with this script.  so if it's true that he only ran it for 2 days then he ran it for 48 hours straight in which case it's no wonder he got banned

606 harunga 2d 2m 45s 498 135 60.24 M

was maybe 3-4 days then i guess, it was the first account i ever botted on tho, its a brandnew account aswell

2 minutes ago, Harunga said:

was maybe 3-4 days then i guess, it was the first account i ever botted on tho, its a brandnew account aswell

Assuming you were telling the truth, a brand new account is always susceptible to swift bans. Be sure to check out the abundance of guides and tutorials regarding how to improve your botting experience.

7 hours ago, Superfooddude said:

@Worthy I can safely say, after one month of using this script, this is no doubt the best script on the site.

I suicide bot accounts, usually. Most scripts you'll see a ban every 2 weeks or so, assuming you've got 24+ hours of continuous play per login session.

I've been suicide-botting Zulrah using this script 24 hours a day for the last month. I haven't had a ban on either of the two accounts that I'm currently running. Looking to add a 3rd to the pool on a proxy, something that I usually wouldn't even consider doing, because of how well made this script is.

I'm making about 2.8m PROFIT (yeah, that's AFTER supplies have been bought) an hour. At current gold rates I make 2.50$ an hour using this singular script. 2.5 x 24 = 60$ a day, $1800 a month. With just this script. It's like working a full time minimum wage job with minimal effort.

Cannot recommend enough. Once you get your settings set up and you've got your starter gear and supplies, just go at it. Suicide botting with this script is absolutely GORGEOUS. 

No way you  have not get banned after 24h of bot , by suicide botting you mean no breaks at all by the way ?

16 hours ago, qwerty123451 said:

@Worthy Would it be possible, when doing multiple kills, for it to take the scroll instead of house tele/pool and back every time? I believe the money spent in supplies is much lower than the opportunity cost of 45 seconds of running+house tele in many situations.

It seems the price of teles have dropped considerably since I coded the travel route method for mounted house fairy rings + ornate pool.

However, it is this way though because you can teleport back to use the pool to restore your prayer points and stats, which saves multiple doses and food per kill. It could be very powerful to do this special route. Thoughts?

11 hours ago, Underpaw said:

Tried already. Didn't fix it. Give us option to spam click Zulrah.

Most people who encounter this issue are able to resolve it themselves through the settings, like with adjusting mouse speed or the camera movement options. I try to avoid spam clicking as it is something I think is too bot-like when being used with a large number of accounts. I would rather a more elegant solution, like reducing the time to re-clicking Zulrah if the click does not register

Although is it a RS bug that it does not register? The bot waits until Zulrah is done with his rising animation to attempt to click / attack him. Also these misclicks rarely occur when I test the bot.

7 hours ago, Superfooddude said:

@Worthy I can safely say, after one month of using this script, this is no doubt the best script on the site.

I suicide bot accounts, usually. Most scripts you'll see a ban every 2 weeks or so, assuming you've got 24+ hours of continuous play per login session.

I've been suicide-botting Zulrah using this script 24 hours a day for the last month. I haven't had a ban on either of the two accounts that I'm currently running. Looking to add a 3rd to the pool on a proxy, something that I usually wouldn't even consider doing, because of how well made this script is.

I'm making about 2.8m PROFIT (yeah, that's AFTER supplies have been bought) an hour. At current gold rates I make 2.50$ an hour using this singular script. 2.5 x 24 = 60$ a day, $1800 a month. With just this script. It's like working a full time minimum wage job with minimal effort.

Cannot recommend enough. Once you get your settings set up and you've got your starter gear and supplies, just go at it. Suicide botting with this script is absolutely GORGEOUS. 

This is very risky but can work for some! Runescape botting detection still has its flaws, as can be shown by this (and the hiscores leaderboards of this script in general :P)

If we believed what we speculated was true about bot detection was actually true then botting would not be possible today! Runescape and its botting detection is still behind and limited in many ways, there is still much hope @JoeDezzy1

Glad this works for you :)

3 hours ago, H3h3j0 said:

Do u guys use mage pots?

I would recommend using magic pots up until very high Mage (~98+), the level around where bringing a food is more worth it.

1 hour ago, Underpaw said:

@WorthyFound a bug where the script will keep trying to equip blowpipe when it is out of ammo during the fight. Kept happening until the fight ended, and that is extremely bot-like.

Will be patched shortly in the next update. It's very unlikely though, the bot should not enter a fight if its running low on ammo.

3 minutes ago, Cat Loaf said:

No way you  have not get banned after 24h of bot , by suicide botting you mean no breaks at all by the way ?

Read what I said above. Although I would not recommend it, botting has some major loopholes that people with experience and luck have managed to exploit.

What he's saying is true, as the script incrementally gathers session statistics and sends them to my servers every few minutes.  His data collection contribution can be checked and verified here:

superfooddude.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jackthedon said:

My quik maff says the man is telling the truth

His math might be wrong, i didnt bother to see the calculations that he did but according to the proggy he only made 1.6b in a month 6 days, thats excluding  the cost of supplies/bonds/selling below average ge price. Id say actual profit to be 1.2b.

34 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Most people who encounter this issue are able to resolve it themselves through the settings, like with adjusting mouse speed or the camera movement options. I try to avoid spam clicking as it is something I think is too bot-like when being used with a large number of accounts. I would rather a more elegant solution, like reducing the time to re-clicking Zulrah if the click does not register

Although is it a RS bug that it does not register? The bot waits until Zulrah is done with his rising animation to attempt to click / attack him. Also these misclicks rarely occur when I test the bot.

The misclicks happen almost every time for me which reduces the efficiency overtime. My mouse speed is at 190, I tried even with the default value of 130 and still same issue. Althought I haven't tried, I think I can't go lower any than that mouse speed since I have 5-6 way switch.

8 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

The misclicks happen almost every time for me which reduces the efficiency overtime. My mouse speed is at 190, I tried even with the default value of 130 and still same issue. Althought I haven't tried, I think I can't go lower any than that mouse speed since I have 5-6 way switch.

Will check it out and try to reduce the time if the click does not register. I would recommend switching less items and using a lower mouse speed as it directly relates to the bot clicking too early, in the mean time.

On a side note, if anyone wants the Dragon Crossbow spec added, can you please tell me the item ID and how much % of the spec bar the special uses?

31 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Will check it out and try to reduce the time if the click does not register. I would recommend switching less items and using a lower mouse speed as it directly relates to the bot clicking too early, in the mean time.

On a side note, if anyone wants the Dragon Crossbow spec added, can you please tell me the item ID and how much % of the spec bar the special uses?

I have noticed the script is clicking way earlier than the hitsplats after Zulrah re-appears, hence making the clicking not register. The game doesn't register any clicks before the hitsplats, but it does register after the hitsplats appear on Zulrah. This only happens when Zulrah emerges from the ground.

Edit: Nvm, still happens without any hitsplat too. There needs to be like a 0.5-1sec delay after Zulrah re-appears from the ground.

Edited by Underpaw

17 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

I have noticed the script is clicking way earlier than the hitsplats after Zulrah re-appears, hence making the clicking not register

Not sure what you mean. The bot waits until Zulrah is done with his rising animation to attempt to click / attack him

2 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

Well, it doesn't wait enough time. It clicks way too fast. As I said, there needs to be 0.5-1sec delay.

@Worthy I've experienced the same thing. Zulrah comes up from the swamp, and the script clicks on it to attack, but the click doesn't register.

Maybe because the animation isn't over? 

25 minutes ago, Condor said:

@Worthy I've experienced the same thing. Zulrah comes up from the swamp, and the script clicks on it to attack, but the click doesn't register.

Maybe because the animation isn't over? 

Exactly, the clicks just don't register after it emerges from the swamp. It has to be with the script miscalcing the animations.

Also, I have seen a lot of legit players constant spam click on Zulrah each time for that efficiency to not miss on any continous dmg. You don't have to make it default, just giving us an option will be enough.

Edited by Underpaw
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Worthy said:

It seems the price of teles have dropped considerably since I coded the travel route method for mounted house fairy rings + ornate pool.

However, it is this way though because you can teleport back to use the pool to restore your prayer points and stats, which saves multiple doses and food per kill. It could be very powerful to do this special route. Thoughts?

Reveal hidden contents

superfooddude.png

@Worthy The average zulrah kill is about 110k, which for me takes about 165 seconds.

So I take 110,000(gp)/165(sec) = 666gp per second earned fighting zulrah.

It takes me 45 seconds to run back to where the post-kill zulrah scroll (ground scroll) teleports me, using the |House Tab>Ornate pool> fairy ring| method (current method). 

So the opportunity cost of the current multi-kill route with |house tab>pool>fairy ring|  is 45(Seconds)*666(gp)=29,970gp 

Lets say I use a full prayer potion and 4 sharks in order to get healthy enough to do another zulrah kill. Thats 9,200+(700*4) = 12,000gp 

Currently Zul-andra teleports are 10,000 each. House teleports are 500 each.

So I see a few potential improvements you could make. 

1. Use |ground scroll > supplies| instead of |house teleport > ornate pool| for multiple kills (saves 17k in this scenario)

2. |House tele > ornate pool > zul-andra teleport|. Saves 1,500gp in this scenario (I'm assuming the time to eat supplies is roughly the time it takes to tele>pool) , but it also allows for more zulrah kills per trips as you use less supplies. 

Of course there are a few variables and edge cases I'm not accounting for, but I believe these are the broad strokes.

@Worthy  i'm testing out the trail version. 

but i keep getting stuck after 1 inventory or 3 kills at zulrah... Then he just keeps spending time on the island. whats going wrong? :)

he can"t seem to find his zulandra tele scolls and first clicks to POH, to then just stand there..

i really would like to use this fine script.

yours faithfull

1 hour ago, Underpaw said:

Exactly, the clicks just don't register after it emerges from the swamp. It has to be with the script miscalcing the animations.

Also, I have seen a lot of legit players constant spam click on Zulrah each time for that efficiency to not miss on any continous dmg. You don't have to make it default, just giving us an option will be enough.

I will adjust the current algorithm for clicking to have an estimated delay after Zulrah is done rising from the ground.

Later on I will add a feature which spam clicks Zulrah until engaged instead of using an estimated delay.

24 minutes ago, qwerty123451 said:

@Worthy The average zulrah kill is about 110k, which for me takes about 165 seconds.

So I take 110,000(gp)/165(sec) = 666gp per second earned fighting zulrah.

It takes me 45 seconds to run back to where the post-kill zulrah scroll (ground scroll) teleports me, using the |House Tab>Ornate pool> fairy ring| method (current method). 

So the opportunity cost of the current multi-kill route with |house tab>pool>fairy ring|  is 45(Seconds)*666(gp)=29,970gp 

Lets say I use a full prayer potion and 4 sharks in order to get healthy enough to do another zulrah kill. Thats 9,200+(700*4) = 12,000gp 

Currently Zul-andra teleports are 10,000 each. House teleports are 500 each.

So I see a few potential improvements you could make. 

1. Use |ground scroll > supplies| instead of |house teleport > ornate pool| for multiple kills (saves 17k in this scenario)

2. |House tele > ornate pool > zul-andra teleport|. Saves 1,500gp in this scenario (I'm assuming the time to eat supplies is roughly the time it takes to tele>pool) , but it also allows for more zulrah kills per trips as you use less supplies. 

Of course there are a few variables and edge cases I'm not accounting for, but I believe these are the broad strokes.

1.  Both methods are very close in profit. We could range anywhere from 500-700gp around per second while fighting Zulrah. This means it order to choose this method over the other, travel and heal time would have to take at most 17-24 seconds (12k/500) for it to be worth it and not eat the supplies instead.

In turn, this limits how many kills you can do and would actually decrease your Zulrah kills per trip (time is a looser constraint I think) because up to 4 sharks is a lot of food that can potentially be lost. After 2-3 multikills, this can add up. It's hard to perform an analysis that covers all situations like you said, but in the general case they are both pretty similar and if the travel route time is sped up, it is most likely superior, since saving the supplies allows for more kills per trip. If you were very high level and gear, you would save a lot of food and prayer pots and could get up to 4-5 kills per trip. I've seen it on very high level accounts.

2. Dependent on Zul-andra tele price, and not a significant impact even at the current price.

23 minutes ago, Cat Loaf said:

I bought your script today 1 auth for 14 days and it's just ended after like 9h runtime and it has been removed from my script list in client , bot stopped in middle of trip wtf happend ?

HHl4cf5.png
You / TRiBot probably lost connection to the script repository. Should come back some time.

8 minutes ago, woito said:

@Worthy  i'm testing out the trail version. 

but i keep getting stuck after 1 inventory or 3 kills at zulrah... Then he just keeps spending time on the island. whats going wrong? :)

he can"t seem to find his zulandra tele scolls and first clicks to POH, to then just stand there..

i really would like to use this fine script.

yours faithfull

Check out the documentation and the 'How to Start the Script Correctly Section'.

Start the script with empty inventory at Clan Wars bank if it does not work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Worthy said:

I will adjust the current algorithm for clicking to have an estimated delay after Zulrah is done rising from the ground.

Later on I will add a feature which spam clicks Zulrah until engaged instead of using an estimated delay.

THANKS <3. This will surely make the script more efficient. Also, the script still afks every 2-3 kills or so for no reason. I made sure that f-keys are defaulted. Don't know what the issue is. Maybe Tribot anti-ban is intervening?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Worthy said:

That spam click feature with be sexy...

34 minutes ago, RonBeastly said:

WOW!  been getting insane luck ever since I got this again 3 days ago.  Since then, got every single rare drop and a couple more extra rares.  I think they might have buffed the rare drop a bit when they nerfed the other drops, cause it seems like it.  Only using my main acc on this.  

Just luck. I've gotten none since starting the script with 250+ kills.

Anybody have recommendations to lower input costs while doing zulrah? I'm getting good gph rate on my account for it's level, but the input costs are drowning the profits dramatically.

Edited by punker

4 minutes ago, punker said:

Just luck. I've gotten none since starting the script with 250+ kills.

Anybody have recommendations to lower input costs while doing zulrah? I'm getting good gph rate on my account for it's level, but the input costs are drowning the profits dramatically.

Not much you can do apart from not using zulrah teleport which will save you 10.5k a kill.