Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer [1-3m+/hr] [ABC2][ABCL10][LG][V2]

3,737 posts in this topic

How well will an account with 80 defence 80 range 85 mage and 80+ hp do with ahrims to karils  switch or should i get void? With trident and blowpipe.

Edited by shops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im using void and ahrims on a near maxed acc and i cant break 1m an hour, it dies like every 3-4 kills... What setups are people using to minimize these deaths? Also, sometimes itll get tapped between fog and click back and forth and just die... Overall really good but if you accept my skype request and help me maximize kills cuz i dont get how somepeople have 1-2 deaths and 100 kills yet i die every 4-5 times...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2016 at 3:44 PM, shops said:

How well will an account with 80 defence 80 range 85 mage and 80+ hp do with ahrims to karils  switch or should i get void? With trident and blowpipe.

Those stats are good enough for this script.

Since they are on the lower side you should indeed use barrows since it offers a higher bonus in all aspects/

You should be using the RCB/ACB with that ranged level as the documentation states instead of the blowpipe also.

 

 

15 minutes ago, Rifscape said:

Im using void and ahrims on a near maxed acc and i cant break 1m an hour, it dies like every 3-4 kills... What setups are people using to minimize these deaths? Also, sometimes itll get tapped between fog and click back and forth and just die... Overall really good but if you accept my skype request and help me maximize kills cuz i dont get how somepeople have 1-2 deaths and 100 kills yet i die every 4-5 times...

Make sure you have read all the documentation.

I will be back on my skype tonight or tomorrow to answer questions personally faster, since I am traveling for the weekend for Thanksgiving.

 

If you want you could PM me pictures of your stats, gear, and GUI setup and we will adjust it so you do not die that frequently (especially if you have maxxed stats).

 

 

Documentation if you need the link:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rifscape said:

Awesome, will you be on skype tonight or can i pm you a picture with my setup ? Thanks mate

I will be on skype tonight, but either way is good.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Worthy said:

I will be on skype tonight, but either way is good.

i've msged you my set up and gui, if you could please help me maximize my kills that would be dope as fuck as i plan on buying the unlimited auth once i see how much i can make off 1 main in 2 weeks :P.

 

i have upgraded a gear a lil more than gyazo (i.e fury instead of glory really)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been having issues recently with this script. Seemed to work well at first but now I just die over and over again. Lucky to get 2 kills in 10 deaths. After watching the bot I found out why. If I don't start the script on ranged setup it just won't bring it. On top of that the bot goes full retard and stops prayer switching and just literally sits there and dies. Wtf?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheSystem said:

I've been having issues recently with this script. Seemed to work well at first but now I just die over and over again. Lucky to get 2 kills in 10 deaths. After watching the bot I found out why. If I don't start the script on ranged setup it just won't bring it. On top of that the bot goes full retard and stops prayer switching and just literally sits there and dies. Wtf?

1 hour ago, TheSystem said:

I'm going to try lowering the "eat at" % and see if that helps anything. Lowering from 70 to 60

Seems like you set up a preset incorrectly. Both sets should be stored in one save preset, not two.

Watch the video on the documentation thread (and read it) for best results:

 

 

Also don't double post, try to edit your first post. 

You can PM me pictures of your stats gear and GUI and I will comment on them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought it, my stats are whack and it still clears over 1m an hour. I've done 3 full individual hours so far since purchasing to tinker with what I do and it's awesome. The way the script recovers from bus-wrecks puts it over the top. 10/10!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, tharlew said:

Just bought it, my stats are whack and it still clears over 1m an hour. I've done 3 full individual hours so far since purchasing to tinker with what I do and it's awesome. The way the script recovers from bus-wrecks puts it over the top. 10/10!

Mind sharing what gear and stats you have?

I'm thinking of starting to make Zul'rah accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one of my lower level accs keeps on dying... was doing fine earlier, please hop on skype.\

 

also you should add veng support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Rifscape said:

one of my lower level accs keeps on dying... was doing fine earlier, please hop on skype.\

 

also you should add veng support.

I am on skype mine is worthytb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, neek3ri said:

Mind sharing what gear and stats you have?

I'm thinking of starting to make Zul'rah accounts.

I have 80 all around, 70 pray. Serp helm, ahrims, b gloves, occult, infinity boots, swamp, avas, malediction. switch to rune c bow, odium, fury, karils.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i noticed something weird today, when near the boat , its clicking on the map and going forward and backwards , and not clicking on the boat , i fixed him by switching the camera to face the boat then it clicked on it. i think this rarely happens cause i get alot of kills and 0 deaths , so im not sure next time i see it ill record it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey worthy, Walking from Camelot the bot bugs out when using stamina's it when it reaches 100% stam is keeps drinking stam pots and  banks and repeats..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good script, one of the best I've used. Had some trouble with gear setup and found out you can't have gear tab open while 'grabbing current gear'. Otherwise all good so far. Just wondering is it possible to make gear switching a bit faster. Not the overall mouse speed, just the gear switching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A really nice addition would be inventory layout option so the bot lays out the inventory in a pre set way before it goes to fight zulrah similar to how you get equipment like similar to when I do it I have pots etc in certain way, would this be a function you would add?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Guest Boomheadshot said:

Hey worthy, Walking from Camelot the bot bugs out when using stamina's it when it reaches 100% stam is keeps drinking stam pots and  banks and repeats..

If the script does something it isn't supposed (and usually doesn't do), then it is definitely a TRiBot glitch (probably caused by LG).

Follow this to fix:

 

 

17 hours ago, butthash said:

Very good script, one of the best I've used. Had some trouble with gear setup and found out you can't have gear tab open while 'grabbing current gear'. Otherwise all good so far. Just wondering is it possible to make gear switching a bit faster. Not the overall mouse speed, just the gear switching.

Could add a slider to speed up gear in the near future; good suggestion.

 

13 hours ago, BoomHeadshot said:

A really nice addition would be inventory layout option so the bot lays out the inventory in a pre set way before it goes to fight zulrah similar to how you get equipment like similar to when I do it I have pots etc in certain way, would this be a function you would add?

Layout is not too important, but it is a nice idea. The bot does reset the layout every death and the inventory layout doesn't vary much from kill to kill so it is not a high priority update but I have noted it nonetheless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey dont know if this is intentional either but ive noticed when the bot grabs out a stamina potion (1) dose and drinks it it leaves the vial in inventory and doesnt swap it for a shark dunno if its a client problem or the scripts will restart the client now to see if it changes anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pacatttack said:

Hey dont know if this is intentional either but ive noticed when the bot grabs out a stamina potion (1) dose and drinks it it leaves the vial in inventory and doesnt swap it for a shark dunno if its a client problem or the scripts will restart the client now to see if it changes anything.

Do you have the "grab extra food" option enabled?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was just a client bug restarted it and fixed the problem. nice script btw only thing which ive already seen youve noted would be faster gear switches :P

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pacatttack said:

Was just a client bug restarted it and fixed the problem. nice script btw only thing which ive already seen youve noted would be faster gear switches :P

Will be adding this and an option for Ironmen (to double drink superantipoison instead of venom pots) in the next updates soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.