Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer [1-3m+/hr] [ABC2][ABCL10][LG][V2]

31 minutes ago, Worthy said:

I will be on skype tonight, but either way is good.

i've msged you my set up and gui, if you could please help me maximize my kills that would be dope as fuck as i plan on buying the unlimited auth once i see how much i can make off 1 main in 2 weeks :P.

i have upgraded a gear a lil more than gyazo (i.e fury instead of glory really)

I've been having issues recently with this script. Seemed to work well at first but now I just die over and over again. Lucky to get 2 kills in 10 deaths. After watching the bot I found out why. If I don't start the script on ranged setup it just won't bring it. On top of that the bot goes full retard and stops prayer switching and just literally sits there and dies. Wtf?

1 hour ago, TheSystem said:

I've been having issues recently with this script. Seemed to work well at first but now I just die over and over again. Lucky to get 2 kills in 10 deaths. After watching the bot I found out why. If I don't start the script on ranged setup it just won't bring it. On top of that the bot goes full retard and stops prayer switching and just literally sits there and dies. Wtf?

1 hour ago, TheSystem said:

I'm going to try lowering the "eat at" % and see if that helps anything. Lowering from 70 to 60

Seems like you set up a preset incorrectly. Both sets should be stored in one save preset, not two.

Watch the video on the documentation thread (and read it) for best results:

Also don't double post, try to edit your first post. 

You can PM me pictures of your stats gear and GUI and I will comment on them.

25 minutes ago, tharlew said:

Just bought it, my stats are whack and it still clears over 1m an hour. I've done 3 full individual hours so far since purchasing to tinker with what I do and it's awesome. The way the script recovers from bus-wrecks puts it over the top. 10/10!

Mind sharing what gear and stats you have?

I'm thinking of starting to make Zul'rah accounts.

2 hours ago, neek3ri said:

Mind sharing what gear and stats you have?

I'm thinking of starting to make Zul'rah accounts.

I have 80 all around, 70 pray. Serp helm, ahrims, b gloves, occult, infinity boots, swamp, avas, malediction. switch to rune c bow, odium, fury, karils.

i noticed something weird today, when near the boat , its clicking on the map and going forward and backwards , and not clicking on the boat , i fixed him by switching the camera to face the boat then it clicked on it. i think this rarely happens cause i get alot of kills and 0 deaths , so im not sure next time i see it ill record it 

Guest Boomheadshot

Hey worthy, Walking from Camelot the bot bugs out when using stamina's it when it reaches 100% stam is keeps drinking stam pots and  banks and repeats..

Very good script, one of the best I've used. Had some trouble with gear setup and found out you can't have gear tab open while 'grabbing current gear'. Otherwise all good so far. Just wondering is it possible to make gear switching a bit faster. Not the overall mouse speed, just the gear switching.

19 hours ago, Guest Boomheadshot said:

Hey worthy, Walking from Camelot the bot bugs out when using stamina's it when it reaches 100% stam is keeps drinking stam pots and  banks and repeats..

If the script does something it isn't supposed (and usually doesn't do), then it is definitely a TRiBot glitch (probably caused by LG).

Follow this to fix:

17 hours ago, butthash said:

Very good script, one of the best I've used. Had some trouble with gear setup and found out you can't have gear tab open while 'grabbing current gear'. Otherwise all good so far. Just wondering is it possible to make gear switching a bit faster. Not the overall mouse speed, just the gear switching.

Could add a slider to speed up gear in the near future; good suggestion.

13 hours ago, BoomHeadshot said:

A really nice addition would be inventory layout option so the bot lays out the inventory in a pre set way before it goes to fight zulrah similar to how you get equipment like similar to when I do it I have pots etc in certain way, would this be a function you would add?

Layout is not too important, but it is a nice idea. The bot does reset the layout every death and the inventory layout doesn't vary much from kill to kill so it is not a high priority update but I have noted it nonetheless.

Hey dont know if this is intentional either but ive noticed when the bot grabs out a stamina potion (1) dose and drinks it it leaves the vial in inventory and doesnt swap it for a shark dunno if its a client problem or the scripts will restart the client now to see if it changes anything.

10 hours ago, Pacatttack said:

Hey dont know if this is intentional either but ive noticed when the bot grabs out a stamina potion (1) dose and drinks it it leaves the vial in inventory and doesnt swap it for a shark dunno if its a client problem or the scripts will restart the client now to see if it changes anything.

Do you have the "grab extra food" option enabled?

1 hour ago, Pacatttack said:

Was just a client bug restarted it and fixed the problem. nice script btw only thing which ive already seen youve noted would be faster gear switches :P

Will be adding this and an option for Ironmen (to double drink superantipoison instead of venom pots) in the next updates soon.

So I have been watching the bot for a while and have noticed that it often prioritizes eating over prayer swapping during JAD phase, which leads to it getting combod since the prayer swaps are missed, instead it just tries to eat through the damage. Also it sometimes takes really long to item switch to range gear when blue spawns, a few times now it is full on missed the phase entirely as it takes to long to decide it wants to swap gear (I on only running a 4 item swap).

Any ideas why this is??

1 hour ago, Mattb2665 said:

So I have been watching the bot for a while and have noticed that it often prioritizes eating over prayer swapping during JAD phase, which leads to it getting combod since the prayer swaps are missed, instead it just tries to eat through the damage. Also it sometimes takes really long to item switch to range gear when blue spawns, a few times now it is full on missed the phase entirely as it takes to long to decide it wants to swap gear (I on only running a 4 item swap).

Any ideas why this is??

Mine also sometimes skips a phase after switching and doesn't bother to rotate camera to attack.

4 hours ago, Mattb2665 said:

Any ideas why this is??

Try using a high level food like shark. It does actually prioritize prayer over eating.

First it made sure your prayer was enabled, and then you were low on health so it ate.

2 hours ago, BoomHeadshot said:

Mine also sometimes skips a phase after switching and doesn't bother to rotate camera to attack.

It doesn't bother to rotate the camera back if you are attacking Zulrah (most of the time).