Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer [1-3m+/hr] [ABC2][ABCL10][LG][V2]

3,704 posts in this topic

The script sometimes messes up the prayers and get stuck eating while getting hit hard. Does making the ABC faster fix this? Anyone know how to get faster kills? I'm 90 range 92 mage and it takes ~3 mins to get a kill

Edited by tyoui

8 hours ago, tyoui said:

The script sometimes messes up the prayers and get stuck eating while getting hit hard. Does making the ABC faster fix this? Anyone know how to get faster kills? I'm 90 range 92 mage and it takes ~3 mins to get a kill

Hover over the GUI to read documentation on ABC and more.

Just now, Worthy said:

Hover over the GUI to read documentation on ABC and more.

Can we talk on skype?

Can anybody help me please setting this up im really dumb and it just keeps depositing my blowpipe and only goes in with mage...

4 hours ago, patricku said:

Can anybody help me please setting this up im really dumb and it just keeps depositing my blowpipe and only goes in with mage...

Watch the video on the main thread to save your armor preset. When you set up a preset BOTH the magic set and range set go into one preset, not two.

The video shows how to do this.

1 minute ago, Worthy said:

Watch the video on the main thread to save your armor preset. When you set up a preset BOTH the magic set and range set go into one preset, not two.

The video shows how to do this.

How's the progress with the script? Has anyone actually succeeded to bot Zulrah for a long time and earned a shit ton without getting hammered, yet?

10 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

How's the progress with the script? Has anyone actually succeeded to bot Zulrah for a long time and earned a shit ton without getting hammered, yet?

Why not read the last few pages of the thread to get an idea? And check out some signatures.
lucashutton1991.png
erickesk.png

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, YoHoJo said:

Why not read the last few pages of the thread to get an idea? And check out some signatures.
lucashutton1991.png
erickesk.png

Oh trust me I checked I just want an update from someone who has survived a long time.

Just now, Underpaw said:

Oh trust me I checked I just want an update from someone who has survived a long time.

I don't think many users would be willing to share their success stories, as botting is very competitive.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

I don't think many users would be willing to share their success stories, as botting is very competitive.

Mate I'm only asking for an updated progress and how long they've botted not strategies...

With zul andra teleports getting rather very expensive, will you be adding another method to get to zulrah anytime soon?

1 hour ago, xn0ahx2 said:

With zul andra teleports getting rather very expensive, will you be adding another method to get to zulrah anytime soon?

Yes. Finals for me are over after this week. I will be adding them by that time or shortly after.

2 hours ago, Ice_b4rrage said:

Sent you a message on skype. Gets stuck in bank after withdrawing all items.

Responded to you.

banking is really slow with LG, It wasn't like that a couple months ago when I used this script, something changed?

1 minute ago, wesazz said:

banking is really slow with LG, It wasn't like that a couple months ago when I used this script, something changed?

I have only sped up banking with LG in recent updates. It used to be extremely slow, now it is about twice as fast.

The banking methods alone on LG take upwords of 600-900 milliseconds to locate an item in the bank. This is the TRiBot API.

8 hours ago, hue123some said:

Can I trade my zulrah helper for this 1 month7

Not possible.

Hey guys, I've been using this bot for about a days time now, and was wondering. At 86 range and 94 magic, which would be the most effective setup for me?
Also, it seems that sometimes the bot values item switching > Protection prayers, which leads to alot of avoidable deaths. Anyone else noticed this?

1 hour ago, Tango94 said:

Hey guys, I've been using this bot for about a days time now, and was wondering. At 86 range and 94 magic, which would be the most effective setup for me?
Also, it seems that sometimes the bot values item switching > Protection prayers, which leads to alot of avoidable deaths. Anyone else noticed this?

It doesn't. Hover over the GUI settings and read what they say. There is a video showing how to hover over the GUI on the main thread.

On 4/22/2016 at 3:59 AM, Underpaw said:

Mate I'm only asking for an updated progress and how long they've botted not strategies...

Hello =) I was at around 455m from one account. I'm waiting for charter boats to be implemented then rolling it back up. Bought 300m worth of teleports at 22k sold them at 27k Just relaxing with the pures at this second. You have any questions feel free to pm me. 

1 person likes this

On 4/28/2016 at 11:34 AM, thecowqueen said:

Bot doesn't pray at all anymore after update.

4 hours ago, coledurgan said:

has it been fixed since the update messed it up?

Yes TRiLeZ has fixed it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead