Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer [1-3m+/hr] [ABC2][ABCL10][LG][V2]

3,737 posts in this topic

Welcome to Worthy Scripts

|w| Zulrah Slayer

Features

• V2 HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES (this script has been fully rewritten)
    • LG Compatible
      • The script now functions smoothly with TRiBot's beta feature Looking Glass
    • Unlimited multi-kill performance
      • The bot will determine if it has enough supplies to start another Zulrah battle after killing the boss the previous time.
      • It can continue doing this until it runs out of food, allowing a single, double, triple, or quad+ kill.
    • Travel method support update
      • Catherby Charter Travel method
      • Zul-Andra tele scrolls
      • Fairy rings via Varrock Teleport
    • Dynamically prioritized combat framework
    • Improved Zulrah fight efficiency 

• Set range and magic sets
  • Swaps gear and prays efficiently
  • Prayer flickering for JAD phases
  • Calculates zulrah drop earnings
  • Deathwalk - SAFE BOSS: never lose your items on death
  • Recharges Trident of the Seas, Trident of the Swamp, Toxic Blowpipe, Serpentine Helm (all forms)
  • Tracks arrow count, charge count, and ammo count for all special weapons
  • Supports Serpentine Helm
  • Supports Cooked Karambwans
  • Supports special attacks
  • Supports barrows armor (will repair from bob - HAVE lumbridge teles)
  • Picks up and banks the zulrah pet
  • Dodges melee phase attacks
  • Combines potion dosages if it needs to
  • Hiscores system (below)
  • Dynamic signatures (below)
  • Automatic screenshot proggie system every hour
    HgN3STD.png
  • ABC V2 Level 10

External Documentation Thread

Note I have moved a large part of the documentation to an external thread which contains how to:

• Create an armor preset
  • Decide what gear to wear
  • Set up the GUI to be tailored to your RuneScape character
  • Start the script correctly
  • Other notable information

If you are considering purchasing this script, read the documentation thread.

Proggies
pfUGU3t.jpg
YrAFJQ8.jpg
More: http://imgur.com/a/HNaQZ
Even more: http://imgur.com/a/lsh82

Requirements
- 80 to 85+ range/hp/def/magic (85+ magic necessary as it is the most important stat)
- 43+ prayer
- Regicide, Underground pass, Biohazard, and Plague City required

Live Hiscores System

Dynamic Signatures:

[center][url=https://tribot.org/forums/topic/50436-/][img=http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahSlayerV2/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png][/url][/center] 

Just replace USERNAME_HERE with your TRiBot username (make sure it is all lowercase), and your information will automatically load as you play the game!

Pricing
- 19.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 2 weeks
- 34.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 1 month
- For very serious gold farmers, there is an unlimited plan. See pricing for more details.
Note, with the prices above you can make your money back in ~15 hours and ~25 hours respectively.

Click below to purchase or for FREE ONE HOUR TRIAL:

5QNU8A1.png

Regards,
Worthy

Edited by Worthy
10 people like this

I know a lot of users have been anticipating the release of this script. Paint is sexy, GUI is simple and thread is clean. Great work.

1 person likes this

Script source approved by TRiLeZ. Just waiting for it to be manual approved to the repository!

I will update this post when the script is live :)

kill was perfect. 

only thing is bot doesn't exit the "teleporting to island" state, and doesn't leave shrine after killing zulrah. but these are small issues and im going to monitor the bot for a while anyway.

edit: doesnt use range pots

Edited by droidz123

@Worthy You should also mention that you need:

56 agility

25 ranged

For zulrah :P

this kid .... No shit when u have to finish regicide first. Edited by foebotting

this kid .... No shit when u have to finish regicide first.

Na let's see who is the kid now. You don't have to complete Regicide for zulrah, however you have to reach the point in the quest where you can access port thyras. 

1 person likes this

Na let's see who is the kid now. You don't have to complete Regicide for zulrah, however you have to reach the point in the quest where you can access port thyras. 

In order to use this bot, you will need to teleport to Zulrah using Zul Andra scrolls which requires Regicide (Hence the regicide requirement stated on the thread).

Grats on the release worthy!

5 people like this

Do I need to have regicide complete or just started in order to access the island?

This got answered in a previous post:

In order to use this bot, you will need to teleport to Zulrah using Zul Andra scrolls which requires Regicide (Hence the regicide requirement stated on the thread).

Grats on the release worthy!

nice release, this looks epic! 

Too scared to bot any account that i have that has requirements + void, etc. Neverthless, good luck with sales

@Loadhin

☐ Not REKT

☑ REKT

☑ REKTangle

☑ SHREKT

☑ REKT-it Ralph

☑ Total REKTall

☑ The Lord of the REKT

☑ The Usual SusREKTs

☑ North by NorthREKT

☑ REKT to the Future

☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT

☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT

☑ LawREKT of Arabia

☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT

☑ eREKTile dysfunction

I'm so sorry bro, I saw the opportunity and had to take it  :D .

Ontopic: Nice release Worthy, I am very curious to the script and have a dilemma now :

Buy the script fast and do it while it is very low ban, drops are still high price because of unsaturation,or

wait a bit for others to post comments/reviews of the script just to make sure it's fully functional.

Wish you luck on sales anyway , you made some good free scripts that I used a while ago!

2 people like this

Ontopic: Nice release Worthy, I am very curious to the script and have a dilemma now :

Buy the script fast and do it while it is very low ban, drops are still high price because of unsaturation,or

wait a bit for others to post comments/reviews of the script just to make sure it's fully functional.

Wish you luck on sales anyway , you made some good free scripts that I used a while ago!

I have over 1 day run time and I can tell you a few things:

1) It is not 100% fully functional script yet, still some very small bugs and personally I'm not running it without monitoring.

2) Ban rates are already going higher - Weath tweeted that he banned a few Zulrah bots yesterday.

3) I bought private release script and I made that money back in 12hrs.

So in conclusion there are positive points and negative points. If you are lucky you get rich as fk, if you are unlucky then Weath bans you in 15mins - simple as that.

Edited by kaspar94

Ohhh baby, prices are comming down!!

1) It is not 100% fully functional script yet, still some very small bugs and personally I'm not running it without monitoring.
2) Ban rates are already going higher - Weath tweeted that he banned a few Zulrah bots yesterday.

So in conclusion there are positive points and negative points. If you are lucky you get rich as fk, if you are unlucky then Weath bans you in 15mins - simple as that.

I think there are tons of private Zulrah scripts by now, that being said we cant guess ban rates of this script.We are going to need wait and see how human like it is.

Can confirm 2), been unlucky that weath whas moderating in my world i suppose.

The script is 100% functional for me tho, i ran it flawless and if their is a problem then Worthy will help/fix it asap !

Recommend this to anyone who looking to make some quick cash.

Some number crunching because I am bored.

At $30 per 2 weeks, this is one of the most expensive scripts on the site. However, if you played it safe and botted 10 hours a day for the entire 2 weeks, you could make anywhere from 140m to 420m. You can make your money back in a day. Just dont fuck it up for everyone else and crash prices.

Can confirm 2), been unlucky that weath whas moderating in my world i suppose.

The script is 100% functional for me tho, i ran it flawless and if their is a problem then Worthy will help/fix it asap !

Recommend this to anyone who looking to make some quick cash.

Ohh, monitored your signature yesterday for a while. Sad to hear Weath banned you :(

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor