Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PockerRock

Intellij

8 posts in this topic

I am trying to learn how to script, but at the moment i compile, the output is a .class or a .java, how i solve it? Any tutorial you recommend me, thanks!?

Uh a scripter can correct me if I'm wrong but if you compile a .java file a .class file output seems very normal to me?

What output do you expect/want?

Yes those files are fine, you put them in your local scripts folder and they will appear in tribot.

(In tribot, File -> View local scripts folder)

You need VIP to run local scripts, though.

Uh a scripter can correct me if I'm wrong but if you compile a .java file a .class file output seems very normal to me? What output do you expect/want?

This response made very little sense.

Almost like you tried to know what you were talking about, but completely failed at doing so.

@PockerRock This is what I used when I was very new to java. You need to set the compile output path of your IDE (intellij idea) to the tribot bin folder.

This response made very little sense.

Almost like you tried to know what you were talking about, but completely failed at doing so.

@Gamete I think this is what he meant:

Uh a scripter can correct me if I'm wrong but if you compile a .java file and a .class file is the output, the end result seems very normal to me. What output do you expect/want?

Poorly written, but it seems like he knew what he was talking about to a certain extent. He must have just messed up or something.

Edited by Flamo353