Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ABCL 10] Varrock museum Miniquest [FAST Hunter/SLAYER]

26 posts in this topic

Varrock Museum Miniquest solver:

*ABCL 10

​*Solves all 90 questions

*Obtain 9 slayer and hunter quickly!

Note: Start the script underground or anywhere where the TRiBot webwalker can walk from.

LG worked fine during testing.

If you are receiving an issue, please LOOK at the client debug and the status on the paint. When reporting a bug, please take your time explaining and preferably include screenshots to help me fix the bug.

Click the picture or : https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1358-varrock-museum-miniquest/SON3eUw.png

Edited by erickho123
10 people like this

Just ran it with another account, it went through it flawlessly but on the last two kudos, it failed to answer a question because of my derpness. I had an extra period in the answer, fixed.

Edited by erickho123

Fixed another question, thanks to @Alphadog. RS Wikipedia doesn't have the exact question/answers, but I don't think there's many left.

1 person likes this

Damn the script just talks to Orlando Smith over and over.. seeing all these nice comments got my hopes up, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Damn the script just talks to Orlando Smith over and over.. seeing all these nice comments got my hopes up, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

worked fine for me,

did mess up and walk away near to the end of the first convo but i just watched it and it did it again and started the questions.

wud b nice if its responce time was a little faster tho :\

worked fine for me,

did mess up and walk away near to the end of the first convo but i just watched it and it did it again and started the questions.

wud b nice if its responce time was a little faster tho :\

Oh wow it randomly started to work for me.

Just did it on a LG client from start to finish. Worked flawlessly.