Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iFluffee

[Tutorial] [Release] Fluffee's TRiBot Account Adder

21 posts in this topic

Fluffee's TRiBot Account Adder v1.00 (Coded in AutoHotKey)

I was getting sick of adding accounts manually, so I coded this in AutoHotKey. It reads account usernames, passwords, bank pins and rewards from a text file. As well as reading the world you want the account to use from a separate file (so you can loop the f2p worlds).

To run the program, create a text file for your account formatted as follows:

AccountUsername:Password:BankPin:Reward

(e.g. Zezima:hacked:0000:Agility)

You can leave out the Bank Pin and reward by just not including them, however rewards will not work without a bank pin.

To format the worlds list, make a list as follows:

etc.

I'm aware this will probably be buggy as I coded it in like 20 minutes at 1AM, but hopefully it works for some!

To start the bot:
Load up Fluffee's TRiBot Account Adder.exe, or .ahk whichever, insert the full path to your files (i.e. C:\Users\John\Desktop\Accounts.txt)
Hit Start to save the paths
Then Open TRiBot, go to the Account Manager, hit Add then hit F1 on your keyboard (F1 is the hotkey)

Message me with any problems you have, it does work! Well it should anyways!
NOTE: If you do not have AutoHotKey installed, download the .exe

Hope it helps :)

Virus Scan of both files:
.exe https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2267c37e5e2c19ab08f4bc545e3d6b8eed663d0894f2f9ecf61562f325695c54/analysis/1433995283/
.ahk https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6fccaa5fe5f1a7eb70396c4b65e7de1e20fd144af90fccf686fe2587be550476/analysis/1433995293/

Mods, let me know if this isn't allowed
AHK - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81527571/TRiBot%20Autohotkey%20Scripts/Fluffees%20TRiBot%20Account%20Adder.ahk
EXE - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81527571/TRiBot%20Autohotkey%20Scripts/Fluffees%20TriBot%20Account%20Adder.exe

Code - http://pastebin.com/H2U4cRC5

Edited by iFluffee
1 person likes this

@iFluffee

This sounds like a great program that I'd use but I'm just a bit skeptical about it. Even though it's virus free doesn't necesarilly mean it's 'safe', it could have a key logger on there or even some hidden malware. I will certainly not be taking the risk even though this looks pretty sweet.

@MrWhippy69 If I get a chance before school this morning, I'll put the code on pastebin, and will gladly explain it to anyone who's interested! :)

Edit: @MrWhippy69 The code has been added to the original post

Edited by iFluffee

@iFluffee

This sounds like a great program that I'd use but I'm just a bit skeptical about it. Even though it's virus free doesn't necesarilly mean it's 'safe', it could have a key logger on there or even some hidden malware. I will certainly not be taking the risk even though this looks pretty sweet.

He linked the .AHK file.  You're able to edit it.  .AHK files are simply scripts for AutoHotKey and can be opened in notepad.  If you're that skepticle about it you can upload it to a website like puush and copy/paste the script from there.

@lmfaoown

Someone else knows what AutoHotKey is? That's awesome!

But you're exactly right, he could edit out anything suspicious, assuming there was anything

I'm gonna upload the code so people can read it beforehand

@lmfaoown Someone else knows what AutoHotKey is? That's awesome! But you're exactly right, he could edit out anything suspicious, assuming there was anything I'm gonna upload the code so people can read it beforehand

It's fairly known in the rs community.

It's fairly known in the rs community.

People don't know much about it though, just that it can simulate mouse keys

Just wanted to add my two cents.

I've usd this to add 300 accounts, and only had an issue with 2 being entered incorrectly, so its fairly accurate.

Thanks for the share. It saved me a lot of time.

Just wanted to add my two cents.

I've usd this to add 300 accounts, and only had an issue with 2 being entered incorrectly, so its fairly accurate.

Thanks for the share. It saved me a lot of time.

Glad it helped man! :)

This was very helpful, used it to add 60 accounts, do you have the same sort of thing but for adding proxies? You can add proxies easily by just editing one of the files, but it only adds them to the first menu when you open a new client, not the proxy editor from within the client. (The one that stores the proxies used for tabs instead of clients)

Do not download, is a virus 100%,

As soon as I hovered my mouse pointer over the downloading link, the screen went black and I was commanded via the speakers to move away from the pc. I got scared and attemped to remove the power chord from the wall socket, but then the optical drive exploded with cd inside, flying broken peices of cd piercing my vital parts. Went in hospital with 3rd degree burns.

When I woke up from the coma, 2 months later, this virus joined isis, sold my soul on darkweb, started ww3 and helped Trump win elections.

Jokes aside, thank you very much for this amazinig little app. Saved me a lot of time.

Please provide a btc adress so i can donate some small ammounts from time to time. 

7 hours ago, justpixels said:

Just tried this out tonight @iFluffee. Worked flawlessly, thanks!

wtf, why would  u try this when its already avaliable

2 hours ago, leoshiro said:

wtf, why would  u try this when its already avaliable

???

Any reason it would be typing 1 account multiple times?

Example: [email protected]:trick123 ---> only on my accounts.txt once but the script adds it x3 to the account manager so it's like I have 3 accounts with that same information?

Edit: after testing further it appears that it adds the last account in the list an extra 2 times, any reason why?

Edited by Phat Shock
info