Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mat

How to Download and Set-up Eclipse by Mat

70 posts in this topic

hmmm i'm not getting mine to work. Here is my debug:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /Users/jansongraham/Library/Application Support/tribot/dependancies/togl.dll: dlopen(/Users/jansongraham/Library/Application Support/tribot/dependancies/togl.dll, 1): no suitable image found. Did find:

/Users/jansongraham/Library/Application Support/tribot/dependancies/togl.dll: unknown file type, first eight bytes: 0x4D 0x5A 0x90 0x00 0x03 0x00 0x00 0x00

at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(ClassLoader.java:1939)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1864)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1825)

at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:792)

at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1059)

at obf.fd.run(jn:387)

at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:251)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:721)

at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(EventQueue.java:103)

at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:682)

at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:680)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:691)

at obf.rD.dispatchEvent(ri:113)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:242)Loading TOGL

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:161)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:150)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:146)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:138)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:91)

these are the errors :/

EDIT: it worked when i ran through old school! don't know why it was different but i'm alight with it!

Hi I tried adding a script and i open up the script manager and when i hit start on the right side after selecting the script, nothing happens. Could anyone help?

After you get tribot on eclipse, right click tribot and go to properties, i dont get the .tribot\scr someone please help!

Thanks so much for the tutorial. Just joined TriBot and followed this guide, and everything seems to work perfectley. Going to try to run a script now. See you around!

i set up eclipse as you said but iam gettin a java virtual runtime error whenever i try and run the copyed script need help plz

Thank you soo much! I could not for the love of God get it working then I followed this and it works perfectly!

[21:18:55] Starting TRiBot Loader.

[21:18:55] TRiBot Loader Release 1.53 is up-to-date.

[21:18:56] Attempting to launch TRiBot.

[21:18:57] The java bin directory couldn't be found. Using the "java" command to boot TRiBot.

[21:18:57] Error occurred during initialization of VM

[21:18:57] java/lang/UnsupportedClassVersionError: java/lang/ClassLoader : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

[21:18:57] TRiBot Loader has finished it's process, but some errors have occurred.

This comes up when I start tribot... Anybody has the same problem or a solution?

Brilliant guide, just followed it myself.

I'm also on windows 8 and still getting used to it!

There is a way (just retracing my steps atm) to enable hidden folders

Click view > Right hand side is the option "Hidden items" click that.

I'm now hoping thats right and it helps

It says i need to agree to the otn license term, where do i do that?...

[21:18:57] The java bin directory couldn't be found. Using the "java" command to boot TRiBot.

[21:18:57] java/lang/UnsupportedClassVersionError: java/lang/ClassLoader : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

[21:18:57] TRiBot Loader has finished it's process, but some errors have occurred.

This comes up when I start tribot... Anybody has the same problem or a solution?

i have that exact same problem, idk how to fix it :(

Hi I'm new to scripting but I've used eclipse for random Java programs. I've never had to change the settings on Eclipse so all of this is pretty new to me. I'm running eclipse on a Mac and I followed this guide except I would do whatever variations for a Mac.

I've set it up by the guide so it recognizes the API and all but when I run it, it gives me the option to either run it as a Java Applet or Java Application. I tried both and came up with errors. Are there specific settings that I need to change to make it run through TRiBot?

im having a problem, when i do the tutorial it keeps on making a bin/scripts folder and linking it to tribot, and its not a package folder.

how do i link the svn folder to tribot and make it so it doesnt use the bin/script folder instead

Did you successfully follow the steps when setting up JAVA_HOME?

On the " New Java Project" part, where it says JavaSE-1.7, and then under it where it says jre7, mine only says jre6, and that is the only option in the drop down menu. everything else is fine like mine says

JavaSE-1.7

jre6

how do i fix this?

ive ran and updated all my java JRE and everything to the 1.7 JRE7 update

i have same problem. did u end up finding a solution?

i thought it might be cause of the jdk file cause it says i need to have permission. idk.

I am on windows 7 and i cannot find the appdata folder anywhere!!! Help!!

do this steps:

1) click on mi pc, or docuemnts

opens organize -> folder and search options --- tab view - and click in Show Files squeezes, hidden folders

do this steps:

opens organize -> folder and search options --- tab view - and click in Show Files squeezes, hidden folders

No way!! You are a genius! Thank you much :)

do this steps:

No way!! You are a genius! Thank you much :)

np bro i wanna help =)

hi, when i hover my mouse over the extend script. i dont get those 5 tips with tribot, i get 10 tips, from sun java etc. and when i went in enviorment variables i didnt have the java home help plz

I've set up everything but when i try to add the test script nothing shows up in the tribot scripts... so theres no way i can try it? any suggestions?

I've set up everything but when i try to add the test script nothing shows up in the tribot scripts... so theres no way i can try it? any suggestions?

If like me you already had a bin folder in .tribot directory it seems to create a bin1 folder and use that instead of the existing bin folder.

so you will find your scripts in .tribot/bin1/scripts/test.class. if you simply move the file to the .tribot/bin/scripts directory you should see it in tribot.

How to configure eclipse to always output the class files in the 'bin' directory instead of 'bin1' though i am not sure of, but would really appreciate the answer to.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help solve this.