Tri

Tri Firemaker - ABCL10 - 8 Locations - All Logs - XP Tracking - Multi Threaded - GUI Saving

Using it for 50, working dandy so far.  Only problem I see is that when it gains a level and tries to light a log at the same time, it will leave the log on the ground instead of using tinderbox on it, which is a bit botlike.  

Edited by d2bg

On 6/26/2017 at 5:19 PM, cussen97 said:

horrible script, doesnt click tinderbox just presses random spots in inventory, uses logs on logs.. do not use this trash

The script is still working perfectly, reached 50 firemaking in just over an hour today. 

5c32682b7122dead6ae3fad762ce8416.png

Upon choosing these settings, with Oak Logs in the bank.

Upon banking process, the bot just logs out.

pPrQ0Hh0RUe2yBHR_VrfPg.png

Here is a screenshot with everything you might need.

Notes:

I was running with normal logs, and everything was working just fine.

I have restarted the client, and have the same problem.

I can run almost every other bot without problem (My Runescape settings are correct)

My assumption is it doesn't find the Oak Logs for whatever reason and then logs out. Am I doing something incorrect?

------EDIT------

Found out it was a capitalization issue. Script working as intended now.

Edited by GoldMineProductions

Posted (edited)

I have having a lot of issues with this script and most of the fire making scripts.. For some reason it will not use the bank, and if i start with logs, sometimes it will finish the inventory, and get lost while "walking to bank" or it just starts running around varrock west like crazy going to castle area.. Im not quite sure whats going on?

Believe it or not, i just tried changing the tribot to use "Lite Mode" and it seemed to start working, but it still seems to not use the bank at the GE. Tried GE North, GE South, as well as varrock west and varrock east... no luck. 

Edited by Twitchbot123

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Money Making & Killing Tzhaars
      Description:
      Tri AIO Tzhaar FIghter is a flawless script designed to kill all of the Tzhaar monsters in the Tzhaar City.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. While also being very safe for all account types, including pures! Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter is actually the only Tzhaar fighting script available on the market, and with all of the features listed below, I'm sure this will always be the best available Tzhaar Fighter available!

Tzhaar Creatures are a great monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      Safe spotting - If you are a pure, or just want to train without taking much damage, this script is perfect for you. You can fight them safely using Halberds ( for melee ), Ranged, or Magic.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are 3 ideas spots for pures to train on, and unlimited customisable training spots for mains!
      They are close to a bank - From any place in the dungeon, it will take no longer than 30 seconds to walk to the bank.
      Their loot - All tzhaar creatures have a massive drop table, including multiple items worth over 200k each!
      Features:
      Pictures:

Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository 

Thanks for reading 
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script for training Zerkers and Mains
      Description:
      Tri Yak Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Yaks on the island of Neitiznot
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Yak Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.
      Yaks are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:

They have 50 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for all account types.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are about 15 different yaks all bunches up which the bot can train on.
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Neitiznot Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Encoded
      http://encodedscripting.com/
      Auto Wintertodt Pro subdues the Wintertodt located on Zeah for profitable firemaking experience.
      This is a dangerous activity. Do not bot with any items you are not willing to lose!
      Requirements:
      - 50+ Firemaking
      Recommended:
      - 21+ Woodcutting w/ Mithril axe if fletching
      - 41+ Woodcutting w/ Rune axe if not fletching
      Current Options:
      - Fletching
      - Lighting Brazier
      - Fixing Brazier
      - Idling at 500 Points
      Braziers Supported:
      - South West
      - South East
      Food Supported:
      - Any item with the "Eat" option, including cakes.
      - Wine
      - Saradomin brews if using item id.
      ABC2 ABCL 10
      Dragon axe special attack supported.
      Purchase:
      6 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 12 credits for 3 months, 3 instances.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. 90 minute monthly trial; try it before you buy it!

Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

Dynamic Signatures:

Usage Guidelines:
      Have roofs disabled and camera at max zoom.
      Food name must be the exact name when inputting it in the GUI.
      Must have all required items at script start:
      - Axe equipped or in inventory.
      - Tinderbox in inventory.
      - Knife in inventory (only if fletching).
      - Hammer in inventory (only if fixing brazier).
      Client freezing when starting the script?
      Add wintertodt.encodedscripting.com and 192.241.226.189 to TRiBot's firewall always allow.
      Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
      Food Tab Explained

Food ID or Name - The case sensitive name of the food or the id of it.
      Amount to Withdraw - The maximum amount of food that will be withdrawn when banking. 
      Food Amount To Bank At - The minimum amount of food the script will return to the bank at after a round is finished. 
      Eat At Bank - Withdraws additional food to heal to full or close to full at the bank.
      Use ABC2 Eat At Health - Relies on TRiBot's antiban to determine what health value to eat at.
      Minimum Health to Eat At - self explanatory
      Health Variation - The random amount that is added or subtracted from the minimum health to eat at value. Prevents the script from always eating at the same hp. 
    • By Tri
      Welcome To Tri Pest Control Pro

Tri Pest Control Pro is a flawless script that plays the Pest Control minigame for you! While creating this script, my primary goal was to make a script that will play the game just as good as a human, if not better, while still remaining safe to use. And after rigorous testing from the community and myself, I believe I have succeeded in my goal. 
      Happy botting, and enjoy your void!
      Features:
        About the three different playing styles:

Screenshots:

Testimonials:

Purchase Information:

You can purchase the script through the repository or clicking the image below:
    • By McTickleFap
      It seems like this script doesn't want to work at all.
      • Worldhopper just selects a world, pauses, then selects another world without actually switching to it. Just keeps repeating until the script is paused.
      • When started, it doesn't actually go to the safe spot at all. It just seems to click randomly around the map, at random spots.

Anyway way we could troubleshoot this? Or perhaps get a refund on the credits? Seems to be utterly defective -- I've been trying to get it working for about 30 minutes now to no avail.

• By sgt p0wned
      Hey Guys, 
      I am wondering what the difference between all the different types of anti ban (pretend i know nothing about any of them).
      -ABCL 10 [ABC2]
      -ABCv2 Level 10
      -ABCL 10
      is there a abc1, or is that abcl 10 ? which came first and what one is the latest? 
      thanks guys! ty for heloing a noobie
    • By RudyShields
      I tried searching the forums but I still can't figure out what exactly ABCL10 does... could someone enlighten me? Because I'm wondering if it's even useful for a script that stands in the bank the whole time.
    • By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
  • Our picks

• This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 24 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
        • Haha
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
      • 12 replies