Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrWhippy69

Diet Whey

7 posts in this topic

Hey friends and body building enthusiasts,

I've recently taken up lifting and it's time to make some gains. But to do that, I have to lose some fat first. I've personally been using diet whey to do this as it makes me feel very refreshed and more active. I start every day with 8 scoops of it (1900calories) and then go for a 5 mins jog around my back garden. So far, I've shredded down half a pound and I do not plan to stop! What weight loss suplements do you guys use when on the cut?

Edited by MrWhippy69

I've recently taken up lifting and it's time to make some gains. But to do that, I have to lose some fat first. I've personally been using diet whey to do this as it makes me feel very refreshed and more active. I start every day with 8 scoops of it (1900calories) and then go for a 5 mins jog around my back garden. So far, I've shredded down half a pound and I do not plan to stop! What weight loss suplements do you guys use when on the cut?

"Diet" whey?

Also, how many calories are you attempting to ingest daily?

The majority of your calories should not be from supplements, as they lack the micro nutrients that normal food contains.

I would not suggest to get too heavy into supplement usage until you have the fundamentals of your diet and workout regimen down.

High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) has always been a mainstay in any of my cuts, and works very effectively.

I stopped reading when you mentioned you get 1900 calories from a supplement. 

If this isn't a troll, please go and buy some chicken, beans, beef and turkey. 

Deano

1900 calories aren't going to turn into muscle after you run around for 5 minutes. They'll likely turn to fat since they aren't being used.

I stopped reading when you mentioned you get 1900 calories from a supplement. 

If this isn't a troll, please go and buy some chicken, beans, beef and turkey. 

Deano

1900 calories aren't going to turn into muscle after you run around for 5 minutes. They'll likely turn to fat since they aren't being used.

In addition, although whey is technically classed as a food, it is a supplement and should be used alongside proper food. You need whole foods (non processed) for a healthy body. 

Keep going the way you're going you'll make no gains and I guarantee you will become seriously ill. 

Deano

Im not going to go into detail but here is rule of thumb for you

When you wake - Do your cardio before breakfast ( best time for weight loss)

Diet whey - i use phd diet whey as a meal replacement ( 2 shakes - 1 at 11:30am and 1 at 03:30pm)

Chicken,beef & fish and any green vegetables (simple but effective foods for dieting)

Try to eat every 2-3 hours - instead of have 3 meals a day break it into 5-7 small meals a day - this will keep your metabolism ticking over which will result in better fat loss.

1 hour cardio session a night 

Once you sort your diet our and get used to eating like this then start paying attention to your carb,protein and fat intake 

That many calories from a supplement is not healthy. That is pushing what I eat on a daily basis when cutting. I would suggest buying several pounds of organic boneless chicken breast from your nearest Costco. I would also suggest a 15 pound bag of organic long grain brown rice and a nice assortment of organic beans. Eat organic eggs from a local farmer, drink water upon waking, 16 ounces. 

If you continue to ingest that much protein at once, you are going to cause major complications in your kidneys.