Sign in to follow this  
Pittman

Heres estimate on when client will be fixed

Everyone isn't having any part of their brain working these passed two days so I am going to kick start it for you. You must have some respect for the few guys who are fixing the client, it's not as easy as changing one line and saying hey were back online. You have 20+ class files that have to be all updated like a chain reaction and it takes time.  When using reflection bots when it comes to updates, lots of things have to be tweaked so intensely its not a matter of rushing things. Jagex obfuscates things to the point where you have to reverse engineer lots of stuff that takes time, say you don't know something off the top of your head? You got to learn it and fix it, this happens to the best of coders.  What if one ' is in the wrong spot, and you didn't notice... Well you have a delay until you can find it.

So in the mean time here is your estimate approx time until the client gets update it is an encrypted string and I want you to decode it so you can view your answer.

7a1cfe8f2582cb092a7d7e8fc896bcf5

Its your job while you wait to figure out the encrypt method used.

Maybe this will give you guys some idea & respect.

• Like 3

Everyone isn't having any part of their brain working these passed two days so I am going to kick start it for you. You must have some respect for the few guys who are fixing the client, it's not as easy as changing one line and saying hey were back online. You have 20+ class files that have to be all updated like a chain reaction and it takes time.  When using reflection bots when it comes to updates, lots of things have to be tweaked so intensely its not a matter of rushing things. Jagex obfuscates things to the point where you have to reverse engineer lots of stuff that takes time, say you don't know something off the top of your head? You got to learn it and fix it, this happens to the best of coders.  What if one ' is in the wrong spot, and you didn't notice... Well you have a delay until you can find it.

So in the mean time here is your estimate approx time until the client gets update it is an encrypted string and I want you to decode it so you can view your answer.

Thank you for this, it was much needed. 

There's too many little whiny children!!

ONE THING I HAVE TO ADD:

Whilst you wait for the updates:

• Go outside for the day (fresh air)
  • Go to the GYM and make gains
  • See your friends which undoubtedly you haven't seen for weeks.
  • If you're studying, actually do the work to the best of your ability for once!!

Lots of love,

Deano

Edited by mrdeanoo
  • Like 3

A lot of people have been complaining but i can understand why some of them may be complaining. They may be new to botting and might not be aware as of why their script isnt working, especially if they have just purchased it (this could be frustrating). That is understandable. However, it was clear that there was a Runescape update so of course the client isn't going to be functioning properly.

Just sit back and relax and wait for the fix. It will be done soon :)

No offence, but it is not that much work to fix the client.

The worldToScreen method has changed slightly and you need 3 new hooks:

|? scale.........................client.ot * -1922108803	|? width.........................client.ol * -1975393101	|? height........................client.oy * -1325576217

eefcd6559b.jpg

I doubt that it would take that long to fix the client for someone like Trilez.

Trilez is probably very busy with other things, so I agree that nobody should whine too much about the client being down.

P.s Im not talking about full resizable client support, but just a quick fix so we could continue botting in fixed screen mode shouldn't take long

Edited by AlphaDog
  • Like 1

No offence, but it is not that much work to fix the client.

The worldToScreen method has changed slightly and you need 3 new hooks:

|? scale.........................client.ot * -1922108803	|? width.........................client.ol * -1975393101	|? height........................client.oy * -1325576217

eefcd6559b.jpg

I doubt that it would take that long to fix the client for someone like Trilez.

Trilez is probably very busy with other things, so I agree that nobody should whine too much about the client being down.

He's on a trip / heading back from a trip, that's why it hasn't been updated yet.

@erickho123 Yea I don't blame anyone ;), and it might have been a bigger update then I initially thought (with changed interfaces and such)

ye just thought i would post it for more visibility because it seems like people are thinking trilez is just ignoring them on purpose or something

and, i guess because it wasn't officially stated on tribot for some reason, just sythe

• Like 1

Honestly i would like a message from one of the admins saying "we are currently trying to fix this" or something like that. Another question i had was is it only trilez that could fix this? No1 else can?

Only two developers, TRiLeZ and USA. I believe trilez does all the client work though, while usa helps maintain / adding new things to the api