Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goth Chocolate

Looking glass, premium scripts, keep getting banned = next step?

12 posts in this topic

I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

I had one account perm banned and one account 2-day banned about a week ago now, so I decided to invest in VIP-Extended for Looking Glass. I started a new account and was botting extremely smart. Nothing extreme.

Woke up today and WHAM, another perm ban. I wasn't even botting the account at the time, so it was definitely manual. 

I'm not really sure what to do at this point, and it is getting extremely frustrating. 

Wait a couple of days AT least before botting on newly created accounts, also try to create them on a different IP than previous banned accounts.

Next step is to stop botting. I've said this plenty of times, bot and you will eventually get banned. Looking glass is NOT going to help you prevent bans.

Also, just because you weren't botting when you were banned doesn't mean it was manual.  Just means it was delayed.

Stop wondering what you're doing wrong, your routine isn't whats getting you banned, botting is. 

Edited by jsand5048

Wait a couple of days AT least before botting on newly created accounts, also try to create them on a different IP than previous banned accounts.

I never bot on fresh accounts. Ever. I always bot on old ones.

Next step is to stop botting. I've said this plenty of times, bot and you will eventually get banned. Looking glass is NOT going to help you prevent bans.

Also, just because you weren't botting when you were banned doesn't mean it was manual.  Just means it was delayed.

Stop wondering what you're doing wrong, your routine isn't whats getting you banned, botting is. 

:o

I never bot on fresh accounts. Ever. I always bot on old ones.

:o

Sorry if the truth hurts bud >_<

People tell you to do 1 2 or 3 to avoid getting banned but there is NO avoiding it. I used to babysit my bot, talk to my CC while botting, Stop my bot half way and do a quest or two or legit slayer, i never botted more than 4 hours in a day... ONLY used premium scripts. Still got banned.

People tell you to do 1 2 or 3 to avoid getting banned but there is NO avoiding it. I used to babysit my bot, talk to my CC while botting, Stop my bot half way and do a quest or two or legit slayer, i never botted more than 4 hours in a day... ONLY used premium scripts. Still got banned.

I'm not disagreeing with you. You're just laying it on super thick lmao

So if you don't bot, why are you on a botting forum?

Edited by Goth Chocolate

I'm not disagreeing with you. You're just laying it on super thick lmao

So if you don't bot, why are you on a botting forum?

I used to bot obviously lol. 

I just don't like to BS people. A lot of the users here sugar coat things. 

Edited by jsand5048
1 person likes this

I can appreciate that. :D

What jsand5048 didn't say is that it is possible to have success hitting even if you bet banned. For instance, I create mains. It's all about percentages. The methods you listed will reduce the CHANCE that you get banned. When I set out to make a main, I make 3 accounts with every expectation that 2 will get banned. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I have been able to create multiple accounts with over 1300 total level. I have 2 accounts going now that are approaching 1000 total level. So, yes you can get banned. But you can still reach your goals if you play the percentages right. Same for gold farming. There are methods that can make 200k an hour with like a day of prep. Run that over the weekend, make millions and move the gold off before the accounts are gone. The accounts were banned, but if you were trying to make money, it was a success. Send me a pm of what you are trying to do an I can give you some tips. On my phone. You can figure out the autocorrections.

Edited by sevant
2 people like this

Jagexs bot detection has got better and bot clients have got worse that's why there are so many bans now.

See Nexus botclient for example.

bot clients have got worse

Pretty sure Tribot is getting better every month

What jsand5048 didn't say is that it is possible to have success hitting even if you bet banned. For instance, I create mains. It's all about percentages. The methods you listed will reduce the CHANCE that you get banned. When I set out to make a main, I make 3 accounts with every expectation that 2 will get banned. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I have been able to create multiple accounts with over 1300 total level. I have 2 accounts going now that are approaching 1000 total level. So, yes you can get banned. But you can still reach your goals if you play the percentages right. Same for gold farming. There are methods that can make 200k an hour with like a day of prep. Run that over the weekend, make millions and move the gold off before the accounts are gone. The accounts were banned, but if you were trying to make money, it was a success. Send me a pm of what you are trying to do an I can give you some tips. On my phone. You can figure out the autocorrections.

this. I know many people with accounts they have been botting on for over a year. It is possible to "win" vs Jagex.

I'm sorry that years of getting banned and failing made you so jaded and cynical, but try not to rub it off on new botters, there is more hope than you realize.

1 person likes this

On 6/4/2015 at 6:59 AM, fatdoobie2 said:

Pretty sure Tribot is getting better every month

this. I know many people with accounts they have been botting on for over a year. It is possible to "win" vs Jagex.

I'm sorry that years of getting banned and failing made you so jaded and cynical, but try not to rub it off on new botters, there is more hope than you realize.

BS. I've tried every possible way to bot and I have been banned every single time, the days of botting to build an account are gone. You can bot to gold farm but you need a decent mule/new account creation process.