Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

[Dev] daxQuester

39 posts in this topic

How are you going to pick what quests to add?I would suggest "Witch's House", because its a short quest plus gives a huge hp boost for new accounts.

I've added the whole Animal Magnetism questline since a lot of people have been telling me that getting an Ava's Accumulator was very long and repetitive. I'm currently adding quests based on what I need done on my current accounts. Witch's house would be added if I don't have other quests in mind.

Just completed Animal Magnetism for me in 30-minutes flat.

I recorded the whole thing if you wanted to see if for some reason @daxmagex

Great :)

If there are any issues with the quest completion, I'll have a look over it.

Hey dax, found a bug:

When starting ernest the chicken, it talks to the girl outside the gates of draynor manor and then tries to open the door, I believe, in 1 click, and it can't see it. It starting spamming right clicks, then clicking no option over and over. I manually walked forward 3 tiles and it worked fine from there.

Tons of bugs currently.. was doing ernest the chicken and animal magnitism, It would click on the npc's to talk to but never go through the talk options.. had to babysit it the entire way.. could this be fixed possibly?

Tons of bugs currently.. was doing ernest the chicken and animal magnitism, It would click on the npc's to talk to but never go through the talk options.. had to babysit it the entire way.. could this be fixed possibly?

Yes.

Hi! Could you attempt tutorial island?

Most of the scripts out (I've tried three) have actually gotten me banned because they get messed up at certain parts.

Thanks for the release!

Client: Normal Client

Quest: Priest in Peril

Description: It was up to "Return to Roald", I had 100 rune essence in my bank. The script withdrew the bucket, the 2 varrock tele tabs, and then just idled, not knowing what to do next. If I closed the bank, it would re-open it and continue idleing. If I withdrew a few rune essence, it would deposit them again.

I went and bought 50 pure essence and then the script worked perfectly from then on.

edit: Until it got to "Speak to Real Drezel", as it arrived at the church place, it just kept clicking on the minimap to walk to the front door even though we were already there. It did this for about 20 seconds until I stopped it, clicked on the entrance door, resumed the script and it continued normally.

Same 2 errors. Stuck at varrock west idling with 2 tabs and a bucket while on "Report back to Roald" and at " Talk To Real Drezel"

• [11:50:07] Script Stack Trace:
  • [11:50:07] java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
  • [11:50:07] org.tribot.api.General.sleep(wab:18)
  • [11:50:07] scripts.daxQuester.quests.priest_in_peril.a.c.active(TalkToRoald.java:105)
  • [11:50:07] org.tribot.api.Timing.waitCondition(of:33)
  • [11:50:07] scripts.daxQuester.quests.priest_in_peril.a.w.f(TalkToRoald.java:102)
  • [11:50:07] scripts.daxQuester.quests.priest_in_peril.m.E(PriestInPeril.java:74)
  • [11:50:07] scripts.daxQuester.QuesterMain.run(QuesterMain.java:43)
  • [11:50:07] java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) 
Edited by iNicki

Client: Looking Glass

Quest: Priest in Peril

Description: It was up to "Return to Roald", I had 100 rune essence in my bank. The script withdrew the bucket, the 2 varrock tele tabs, and then just idled, not knowing what to do next. If I closed the bank, it would re-open it and continue idleing. If I withdrew a few rune essence, it would deposit them again.

I went and bought 50 pure essence and then the script worked perfectly from then on.

edit: Until it got to "Speak to Real Drezel", as it arrived at the church place, it just kept clicking on the minimap to walk to the front door even though we were already there. It did this for about 20 seconds until I stopped it, clicked on the entrance door, resumed the script and it continued normally.

Same 2 errors. Stuck at varrock west idling with 2 tabs and a bucket while on "Report back to Roald" and at " Talk To Real Drezel"

• [11:50:07] Script Stack Trace:
  • [11:50:07] java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
  • [11:50:07] org.tribot.api.General.sleep(wab:18)
  • [11:50:07] scripts.daxQuester.quests.priest_in_peril.a.c.active(TalkToRoald.java:105)
  • [11:50:07] org.tribot.api.Timing.waitCondition(of:33)
  • [11:50:07] scripts.daxQuester.quests.priest_in_peril.a.w.f(TalkToRoald.java:102)
  • [11:50:07] scripts.daxQuester.quests.priest_in_peril.m.E(PriestInPeril.java:74)
  • [11:50:07] scripts.daxQuester.QuesterMain.run(QuesterMain.java:43)
  • [11:50:07] java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) 

Woops, forgot to mention that the script only supports pure essence for now.

Love the script! Not sure if you took it down or what happened but I hope it comes back up as premium or in beta again. 

48 minutes ago, weetabix said:

does this script still work?  im really tempted to buy it

I can vouch for this, works very well, however I suggest baby sitting if you use LG.

It has gotten me ava's accumulator on over 20 accounts :)

2 people like this