Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMute

Goal to $100

30 posts in this topic

UPDATES:

Started up Finally! :D

Total Accounts Running: 2

Total Accounts Banned: 0

Total GP Sold: 0m GP

IRL Wealth: -$18.69

-$31.35 USD from 2015

Q: Why is the IRL Wealth negative?

A: I purchased a script, proxy and Tribot VIP

Background info:

I've been away from the botting scene for a little while now, but I just got myself a VPS and I'm going to try it out again.

Most I ever made from botting was $25 off of 1 single woodcutting account that just camped magic logs when 07 was first released. And I ended up buying Minecraft with it lol and leaving osrs for awhile.

I'm back and I'm seeking out a higher paypal balance so hopefully I can do this. I will be keeping a log of my transactions and current wealth and will try and figure out how to post proggies from my VPS  :)

Old Start: 5/25/2015 - New Start 6/12/16

Day 1:

Tested out a new method and it seems promising. Very low requirements and easy to keep accounts made if I'm ever banned.

Day 2:

Pulled in 1m from Account #1 today.

Created Account #2 doing a seperate method on an older script that I have unlimited auths for. If he survives a few days making profit I may farm this method more heavily than the new method.

Day 3:

Account #1 was banned.
	Account #2 is doing well though. I'm going to look into buying another proxy and trying to expand soon.

Edited by iMute
1 person likes this

if you get banned before you cash out, you'll be -20.00 and annoyed, so try to cash out at least once a week

wish u the best of luck.

i suggest starting more accs, so when an accs gets banned its not that bad like when u have only 3.

did u thouht about looking glass? 

wish u the best of luck.

i suggest starting more accs, so when an accs gets banned its not that bad like when u have only 3.

did u thouht about looking glass? 

Whats looking glass?

if you get banned before you cash out, you'll be -20.00 and annoyed, so try to cash out at least once a week

I plan on moving to my mule every other day. I meant I'm looking to work towards $100 in my paypal.

I meant I'm looking to work towards $100 in my paypal.

My shift key doesn't work btw, so it might be a strange read to you.

If you invest 20.00 and lose your investment by receiving a ban, you're going to be 20.00 in debt and you'll have nothing to show for it. Meaning that you'll have to pay for the additional cost of membership, item requirements, and so on for your new accounts. This is related to your goal because it will set you back by about 25 - 35 dollars as well as rid you of your account. If that all isn't bad enough, then think about how much of your time and resources you'll have wasted and how much more you're going to waste on your second attempt to dig yourself out of the grave you've dug for yourself [metaphorically speaking]. 

Edited by Flamo353

My shift key doesn't work btw, so it might be a strange read to you.

If you invest 20.00 and lose your investment by receiving a ban, you're going to be 20.00 in debt and you'll have nothing to show for it. Meaning that you'll have to pay for the additional cost of membership, item requirements, and so on for your new accounts. This is related to your goal because it will set you back by about 25 - 35 dollars as well as rid you of your account. If that all isn't bad enough, then think about how much of your time and resources you'll have wasted and how much more you're going to waste on your second attempt to dig yourself out of the grave you've dug for yourself [metaphorically speaking]. 

I understood what you were saying don't worry I'm cashing out every day basically. Just will take me a few days to get multiple accounts running safely.

Well got my first account straight macroing bajor banned

Not sure what to do now...continue botting or pick new method?

Edited by iMute

Well got my first account straight macroing bajor banned

Not sure what to do now...continue botting or pick new method?

Recently i got banned a lot.Just try another method, play with breaking , botting hours.Eventually you will find something for you :)

Recently i got banned a lot.Just try another method, play with breaking , botting hours.Eventually you will find something for you :)

I was using 2-3 hr breaks with 3-4 hours botting

I was using 2-3 hr breaks with 3-4 hours botting

thats really safe protocol to go with.Anyways, as i have mentioned before, jagex has been banning like crazy recently.Maybe its only me being unclucky though.

Try another method then, or even better try to find your own.

thats really safe protocol to go with.Anyways, as i have mentioned before, jagex has been banning like crazy recently.Maybe its only me being unclucky though.

Try another method then, or even better try to find your own.

I'm trying another method talked to someone today and they gave me some good suggestions. I've been out of the botting scene for awhile so no harm in trying different methods

Fresh new accounts will get banned fast no matter what you're botting. Invest a day and do all those insta quests on all of them (Both cooks assistant quests, imp catcher, dorics quest, rune mysteries, goblin dilpomacy with tabs, etc, something like that.  You could give it full iron and bot to 10/10/10, this could actually be enough. From personal experience, your accounts will last much longer.

Fresh new accounts will get banned fast no matter what you're botting. Invest a day and do all those insta quests on all of them (Both cooks assistant quests, imp catcher, dorics quest, rune mysteries, goblin dilpomacy with tabs, etc, something like that.  You could give it full iron and bot to 10/10/10, this could actually be enough. From personal experience, your accounts will last much longer.

Thanks for the tip, guess Ill just have to do that from now on :/

I will try and get pictures to post. Not sure what I should post maybe proggies? When I start selling my gold off I'll post paypal balance screenies :P