Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
talzcool

Buying a socks5 proxy

5 posts in this topic

Hello!

Well, i have just started botting and now i have got into a point which i need a safe ip and a botting one, now i heard about the proxy using and i have tried free proxies (very unstable) and i have earned enough RSGP to buy a proxy for atleast 1month, now i have 2 questions:

1.are there any socks5 proxy sellers which have servers in europe?

2. how slow will my connection be if i am from europe and the server is in US?

Thanks in advance for your time and answers!

Google my friend. A lot of proxies out there ;).

The connection speed depends on the money you are spending on it.

Edited by borrie

I recommend this site: https://virmach.com/manage/cart.php?gid=8 they have rs related products, but i just purchase the private proxies. The best part is if you have one proxy flagged(exp. banned account on that ip), they will give you a new IP once per month. They also have a ticket chat where you can ask questions.

Edited by JoeyJoe11

I recommend this site: https://virmach.com/manage/cart.php?gid=8 they have rs related products, but i just purchase the private proxies. The best part is if you have one proxy flagged(exp. banned account on that ip), they will give you a new IP once per month. They also have a ticket chat where you can ask questions.

yeah i saw them but they dont accept RSGP...

you have a suggestion about a seller which accepts RSGP?

@talzcool I can offer you clean, non-flagged socks5 proxies for cheaper than most providers, about to open my own shop :)

they are located in the USA, but unless you're directly using them in your browser or pc to do your normal browsing, they will be perfect to use.

add my skype "live:rekkke", I haven't added any to my site yet