Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gerni 138

[SEARCHING] RS3 Tribot Scripter

Hello Tribot Users,

I am searching for quite alot of time and didn´t found a scripter, who can help me with fixing my RS3 Script :/

It´s quite a simply script (no combat) and just needs to get updated (Bank ID´s, NPC ID´s) and a little bug has to get fixed :(

If you could help me or just tell me who could Script RS3 for Tribot , and could fix that script for me, please PM Me or Post here in the thread :)

I WOULD BEEE SOOO HAPPY IF I COULD GET THE SCRIPT FIXED!!!

Please help me, searching for about 7 Months already....

Thanks

Gerni 138

• Like 1

Dude if you are already looking for 7 months, Joined on December and Posted this on May that would be 5 months but okay.

If you can't even figure out how to grab new id's than programming isn't for you. Besides that look at the API or Tutorials for finding the things you need. Otherwise PM me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dovis Gold
      DOVIS GOLD SHOP

Selling RS3 Gold $0.10-0.15/m

(BTC, ETH, Skrill, Revolut, PayPal)

Better rates for bigger trades and loyal customers!

Get one mil extra for every 100m!

Discord: DovisGold#3723
      Discord ID Unique: 569672499537903616
      add me on facebook

Make sure to ask for a PM before any transactions  
    • By Dovis Gold
      DOVIS GOLD SHOP

Buying RS3 Gold 0.08-0.11$/M

Get 1M extra for every 100M!

add me on facebook

• By Dovis Gold
      DOVIS GOLD SHOP

Buying OSRS Gold $0.48-0.50/m

Get one mil extra for every 100m!

add me on facebook

• By RuneScape Gold Sales
      [RuneScape Gold Sales]

-----------------------------------------------------------------
      Buying RS3 gold for 0.09 $/m (minimal quantity - 100m)

Available payment methods: SEPA  

Contacts:
      Skype [press on image]:
      Discord:
      ▶️▶️ Pure Gold - RuneScape Gold Sales#9928 ◀️◀️
      ID:557289497168183307 Facebook [press on image]:
      You can post in this thread or write a PM.  
      Additional information:
      Regular sellers / buyers are valued. I do not provide middleman services.    
    • By RuneScape Gold Sales
      [RuneScape Gold Sales]
      Selling RS3 gold for 0.122 $/m (minimal quantity - 20m)

Always in stock !!!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Want to sell your gold? Please contact us and ask for current rates !
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Available payment methods: SEPA  
      Contacts:
      Skype [press on image]:
      Discord:
      ▶️▶️ Pure Gold - RuneScape Gold Sales#9928 ◀️◀️
      ID:557289497168183307 Facebook [press on image]:
      You can post in this thread or write a PM.
      Additional information:
      It is possible to negotiate for the price when buying in larger quantities. Regular sellers / buyers are valued. I do not provide middleman services. We DO NOT lend RS3 gold. ID required for PayPal users.
    • By ilysmd
      Why hasn't anyone made a blood/soul rune crafting bot? and if someone is willing to make it i can pay good price!
    • By DragonDyce
      December 24th (tomorrow)  Tons of Christmas giveaways , raffles  drop parties  Join to win
      Hiring Ranks Atm (Great money opportunity) Join discord & Speak to (owner: 'KO')   Moved to New Discord Server: Link Below
      https://discord.gg/p6KvZDf
      Dice duels, Roulette, Blackjack , Staking Simulator, Loot Chests, Sports Betting, & More
      5% commission on Commission Staking and Customer vs Customer Games Join our IRC [email protected] https://www.dragondyce.net                    Weekly GodSword Set Raffle                      Free 500k Dice Roll & Free Prize Chest for Joining Bet With Gp or Crypto's Weekly Raffle Prize =GodSword Set(07)   Pics of Payouts                                                                                                                    
    • By rs06botHein
      Dear scripters,
      Is there any good discord (or other centralised community) dedicated to scripting? (Other than forums ofcourse)
      I' am looking for tribot scripters eager to learn and help each other out.

Grtz
    • By dondo_supamida
      I am proposing the following action be taken as part of my feedback for tribot as I believe, if the following is acted upon, it could differentiate Tri-bot's service from its competitors (higher quality script writing & better education on using a particular script)  + Generate better botting/user satisfaction (through reduced ban rates, and minimising excessive breaking for increased botting efficiency in XP/GP attained throughout the botting day). 
      1) I think Tribot needs to allows its users to rate scripts so we can know which scripts are good quality scripts. This will allow botters (especially new members of the tribot community) to knowingly use poorly rated scripts at their own risk. To prevent people from giving scripts fake review, we could make the Rating System VIP or VIP-E members ONLY. Also the scripter must have paid/used the script in the past to be able to rate it once. I highly doubt someone is going to make tens/hundreds of VIP accounts + purchase the same scripts tens/hundreds of times over  just to give scripts bad reviews, even if they do, the scripter/tribot would have made a shit ton of money from it as the Rater must have previously have purchased the script to rate it in the first place --> Which makes it a win-win situation for both parties. Also TriLez can make it in a way that only VIP/VIP E can view the ratings, this might increase the demand of VIP services, profiting him much more in the long run. 
      2) All Scripters (especially premium scripters) should be required to stress test their scripts --> What I mean by this is scripter must sucide bot their script on a freshly made account (PROGGIES SCREENSHOTS PROVIDED) before releasing it to the public so the buyer/user of that script can understand how safe the script actually is, from the length of time it took the script to get bannned. This improves efficiency of the botting experience as total xp gained per day is higher, due to a decline in excessive breaking as it is simply just a form of  XP waste. 
      3) Also Scripters should be REQUIRED to list their own personal reccommendation of how long (roughly) to run the scripts before taking a breaks (this has to of course be based on the stress test results, and not be random falsified values given out with the purpose exploiting the sale the script to more users for a quick cash grab). What this means is that users are better edcuated on the scripts quality and its capability as they know roughly how long to run a script before placing breaks (this minimises ban rates significantly). 
      4) Scipters should be forced to do video tutorials on how to run the script before releasing a script (ESPECIALLY IF PREMIUM - We are not paying you to be lazy,  its only fair to provide users some education on how to set up the script if you are expecting to monetise from it) 
      I think the changes I have proposed are clearly fair since the previous benefits from lifetime script were taken away , its only fair we get compensated in other ways. I suggest this to be in the form of high accountability from scipters. I think quality measures like this would not only boost the script writing in the tribot community, but the users of Tribot software would be happier to pay more for such a high quality service/ platform. 
      The current rules seem more and more illogical to me on a daily basis, that as the users we are paying THE SAME (if not, HIGHER) Monetary Value for scripts that once had a SIGNIFICANTLY lower ban rate years ago (back when Jagex bot detection system sucked). Also do not give me the excuse that the improvement in Jagex Bot Detection System is not your problem, because we are paying you to make it your problem. The ban rate factor should definitely be reflected in a script's price. Something that is incapable of being run for more than 2 hours definitely should NOT be worth $7-10 especially since it has high banrate + cannot match human xp/gp rates + lack of education provided by scripters on how to use/set up the script. I'm okay with Scripters charging higher prices for the same scripts over time, BUT THIS SHOULD ONLY HAPPEN IF the script's has a stable ban rate extended periods of time, but if the script is simply not improving in quality at a similar rate at which Jagex Bot Detection system improves then the price inflation of the script should be cancelled out by the shitty ban-rate , OR EVEN be discounted in price rather severely.

In conclusion I consider it absolute Robbery that Ban rates for most scripts seem to be going up yet the prices of these very same scripts carry on increasing #Facepalm.  Some Tribot scipters need to be accountable or even Banned, this is becoming some next level form of scamming. If this shit keeps going on, I wouldn't be surprised if we get to the stage where $20 or even $50 is acceptable for a script with a 50% ban rate (where 1 in every 2 users gets banned). I've been a loyal user of the TriBot service for more than 4 years now, even when some of your competitors offered similar quality scripts for cheaper prices I sticked with Tribot. I believe this entitles me to be allowed some level of expectations in the quality of service. 

PS: If I posted this in the wrong section, please move it to the correct section. Apologies in Advance.

• By Veils
      ✵Veils Gold✵   ALWAYS beating competitor prices!   We are currently buying RS3 gold for the best rate price & fastest service! We are always willing to beat competitor pricing -- contact on Skype or Discord for more info!     Why should you choose us?   • Best Price For Your Gold • Fastest Service • Safest Service • Perfect Customer Support • American Based Team     Price   $0.115-$0.13|M       Payment Methods   PayPal BTC     Terms of Service   • You must go first. Exceptions are made for reputable customers. • Certain purchases may require a picture of your ID. • I reserve the right to decline any trade for any reason.     Additional Info   ALWAYS BE WARY OF SCAMMERS & IMPOSTERS! I take no responsibility for the actions of a scammer.   ALWAYS PM TO VERIFY!   To conduct a trade with me, simply add my Skype or Discord (listed below) & from then on we can discuss the trade!     Contact Information     Skype: LIVE:VEILSGOLD Discord: Veils#4085 Discord ID: 521890774837624846     To have a quicker trade with me, please copy, fill & and post the order form below:   Order Form   Amount you're selling: Have you added me on Discord or Skype?: If the trade goes smoothly, will you vouch?:
  • Our picks

• Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This update features:

Fixed broken hooks from today's update

Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)

Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)

Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Add List support for common methods

Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)

Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops

Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)

Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 151 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies