Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mongrelza

how many level 99s?

Damn, sounds pretty nice, good luck with that !

@Twitch

Thank you very much, I have @laniax to thank for the high strength because of this chaos druid script (the best one! but so overused I am very afraid of using it currently because of the banrate) made like 15 mil gp in the process i'm not for sure

and I got like 1,5 mil strength xp from pking in f2p.

the 94 is all due to @Starfox , his mta script has gotten me just over 100 mil gp and a fuckload of magic xp without getting hp (level 35 or something when I started with his script and 94 nearly 95 currently.)

you see my friend, they way I see it I cannot lose, if I were to get banned I will have made maybe more than 400$ off of 1 account but keeping it alive, pking with it for a year and then selling it for big$$$ at player auctions is a bonus.

Shout out to my scripter homies!

I am currently in need of a private pest control script for the last 6 levels of strength, I am so afraid of getting banned that I want to pay 100-120$ for this

Please y'all scripters I'm begging you please don't ignore my private messages (not gonna put any names there but some of you haven't replied in like 2 weeks, a simple no would be so nice)

Edited by punchbaggies
  • Like 2

@Twitch

Thank you very much, I have @laniax to thank for the high strength because of this chaos druid script (the best one! but so overused I am very afraid of using it currently because of the banrate) made like 15 mil gp in the process i'm not for sure

the 94 is all due to @Starfox , his mta script has gotten me just over 100 mil gp and a fuckload of magic xp without getting hp (level 35 or something when I started with his script and 94 nearly 95 currently.)

you see my friend, they way I see it I cannot lose, if I were to get banned I will have made maybe more than 400$ off of 1 account but keeping it alive, pking with it for a year and then selling it for big$$$ at player auctions is a bonus.

I am currently in need of a private pest control script for the last 6 levels of strength, I am so afraid of getting banned that I want to pay 100-120$ for this

Please y'all scripters I'm begging you please don't ignore my private messages (not gonna put any names there but some of you haven't replied in like 2 weeks, a simple no would be so nice)

100m gp doing what?

@Twitch

i'd be interested in making a PC script for $120

100m gp doing what?

mage training arena, I would sell infinity boots when they were 1,5mil/1,6m but the best way to make profit is to buy teacher wands and make master wands and sell em for 5,5 m+. But teacher wands sell rarely, I once bought 10 for 1,8 mil each , I nearly shat myself that day with excitement because that was close to 4mil profit each, the upgrade to master wand is 2 times the point needed for 1 x infinity boots, you do the math. Also infinity hats are okay, better than infinity boots currently I believe but there are so much ways to make profit at the mta while never getting banned and getting high magic at the same time, Bless @Starfox , holy saint of mta bots.

Edited by punchbaggies

i'd be interested in making a PC script for $120

@NewBotterFTW,

Private message me or skype me : justmebeingdutchandshit

How would we go about updates (when runescape gets updates I would feel pretty fucked if my 120$ script would become useless)

the script doesn't have to be that complicated, just get the zeal needed to get pc points and attack creatures that is all, and maybe 1 unique feature that I want to discuss with you privately. 

inb4 I get scammed out of 120$ by an imposter

Edited by punchbaggies

mage training arena, I would sell infinity boots when they were 1,5mil/1,6m but the best way to make profit is to buy teacher wands and make master wands and sell em for 5,5 m+. But teacher wands sell rarely, I once bought 10 for 1,8 mil each , I nearly shat myself that day with excitement because that was close to 4mil profit each, they upgrade to master wand is 2 times the point needed for 1 x infinity boots, you do the math. Also infinity hats are okay, better than infinity boots currently I believe but there are so much ways to make profit at the mta while never getting banned and getting high magic at the same time, Bless @Starfox , holy saint of mta bots.

Shhhhhhh

haha na I agree that is a great script. I did some calculations once a day for a week looking at the price of all the things you can buy, comparing their GP to pizazz points, and the highest value items were infinity top and infinity hat, that may have changed though the prices are always fucking changing lol

Shhhhhhh

haha na I agree that is a great script. I did some calculations once a day for a week looking at the price of all the things you can buy, comparing their GP to pizazz points, and the highest value items were infinity top and infinity hat, that may have changed though the prices are always fucking changing lol

I agree, prices can suddenly shift so commercially speaking, it is very smart to check upon prices before spending large amount of points, I'm currently preparing accounts to set up an mta farm, I guess picking the wrong items could give a 6/7mil loss if chosen poorly with a farm.

Interesting method. I usually train up around 500 tele/alch/graveyard points and 5k enchants, never really go for max.

the script currently doesn't have the task manager yet so I max out graveyard and enchant, alch and tele take too long to max out so I spend those before getting max.

Here's another free interesting method : I wait for all the suckers to get booted off their client wednesday/thursday when 07 gets updated, then I immidiately rush to do the dragon stone mode in enchant mode and get max points with it about 7-7,5 hours because all those fuckboyz (sorry J M C but those people are dumb and prone to get banned) forget about the update, you get the dragonstones in 80-90% of the worlds. about 9-10 hours with breaks tho.

Edited by punchbaggies

the script currently doesn't have the task manager yet so I max out graveyard and enchant, alch and tele take too long to max out so I spend those before getting max.

Here's another free interesting method : I wait for all the suckers to get booted off their client wednesday/thursday when 07 gets updated, then I immidiately rush to do the dragon stone mode in enchant mode and get max points with it about 7-7,5 hours because all those fuckboyz (sorry J M C but those people are dumb and prone to get banned) forget about the update, you get the dragonstones in 80-90% of the worlds. about 9-10 hours with breaks tho.

haha yeah I luckily was at my pc last update or the one before, and immediately ran dragonstones, was getting like 5k/hr... pretty crazy.  I'm looking forward to the task manager but I'm trying to make the accounts develop a pattern like they would be using the task system now so there isn't a weird change when it comes out.

haha yeah I luckily was at my pc last update or the one before, and immediately ran dragonstones, was getting like 5k/hr... pretty crazy.  I'm looking forward to the task manager but I'm trying to make the accounts develop a pattern like they would be using the task system now so there isn't a weird change when it comes out.

that is true, I also use other "manual antibans" like pausing the script and chatting in clan chat or pm'ing mates that I met while pk'ing.

On RS3 I botted a maxed account. Literally every skill 99. Then they did a high level ban wave about two years ago. They took 10% experience from every skill so now I have 12 skillcapes sitting in my bank that I cant wear.

On OSRS, I have maxed out melee skills using Mutes slayer a few times. I'm currently seeing if I can get a 99 agility account. Fun fact: doing rooftop agility to lvl 99 will give you around 30m profit. Surprised no one is goldfarming this yet.

On RS3 I botted a maxed account. Literally every skill 99. Then they did a high level ban wave about two years ago. They took 10% experience from every skill so now I have 12 skillcapes sitting in my bank that I cant wear.

On OSRS, I have maxed out melee skills using Mutes slayer a few times. I'm currently seeing if I can get a 99 agility account. Fun fact: doing rooftop agility to lvl 99 will give you around 30m profit. Surprised no one is goldfarming this yet.

Because agility has such a high ban rate.

@swagg Lmao, you just won the botting game, Question, why not sell this account? You could buy a nice laptop / smartphone with that sale. Do you still enjoy questing/achievement diaries that you haven't sold it?

Doubt I could get over $200, and it took me like half year to get these 99's so I rather just keep it. Honestly I don't even use the account, I login every now and then to stake and lose bank, ever since I completed the 99s the account pretty much have been left untouched lol