Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unitedidiot

{AGAIN}Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent.

5 posts in this topic

Last time Trilez told me to use my home ip. NOW I did. still same error. As i can see many others also experience this same problem for a while now, trilez fix your shit. Tried both paypal and CC.

To everyone else:

Dont you even start to suggest me to turn off my vpn proxy or use the community market - i've read this shit here over and over again. Why put a feature on the website that doesn't even work? If i wanted to use the community market i would have done it long time ago and it is funny how trilez is actively trying to make sure he gets less money from us with this fraudulent bs

1 person likes this

I also can not buy any credits and it gives me this error even though all my info is legit. I don't see a paypal option and I won't be going out of my way to buy bitcoins just because this site can't accept credit cards or paypal.

Tried a few different cards and all were suspected to be fraudulent even though they are legitimate and work everywhere else I use them. Bring back the paypal option please.

Edited by Magilla

Same problem here. Never botted on my OS Main but now that i need to grind higher levels I caved. Tried to buy 17$ worth of credits for VIP + aAgility and got the "Suspect this may be fraudulent" error.