Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.223_0

82 posts in this topic

What happened to the website and client? I was only just now able to reconnect after being kicked out this morning.

I can't even use looking glass on my mac. sweet

Looking glass wasn't working for me at first as well.

But, just restart OSbuddy or which ever client you were using in addition to restarting Tribot and it should work. 

Edited by Goth Chocolate

Hi, Whenever I try to open TriBot right now it says "loading param" and gets stuck. Same on my VPS or my laptop.

um @TRiLeZ , After today's newest updates, multiple scripts aren't able to startup, only simple ones work(AFK camera rotations), I have tried about 10+ scripts, they generally had errors from the API Package from tribot's server ( org.tribot.api2007). Thus, I figured it's the API's fault.

TY!

1 person likes this