Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.223_0

82 posts in this topic

Keep getting this message, never received it before. Anyway to fix this error?

zlxgmo.jpg

Edit: re-downloaded, it loaded up, but when click start it gives me this error. I closed all the background Java running on task manager, still gives me this error. Never had this problem before.

It also redirects me to purchase VIP. No one else is using my scripts, besides me and i never run more than 1 bot, only have one runescape account. Really hope you guys are not doing this on purpose to gain more VIP Sales, that's really lame man :/

14ie60z.jpg

Edit: Changed my password and still gives me the above message ^.

That must be one hell of  a hacker to get my auth within 10 seconds. this is so annoying, im sorry lol.

Try describing the problem?

It works for you because you're VIP. And i understand TRibot developers need to be paid, but don't force it upon us with a crappy update. Just feels like, oh you got hacked, that's okay just buy VIP so you can keep using our bots... I didn't get hacked btw.

Edited by lokyata

Anyone having problems launching client on OS X Yosemite after update ? Won't launch at all for me. 

@lokyata

dude you're new here, don't come up and make a scene because the bot isn't working, you stopped making sense from this post on :

ITryNotToTroll, on 14 May 2015 - 3:16 PM, said:snapback.png

Try describing the problem?

It works for you because you're VIP. And i understand TRibot developers need to be paid, but don't force it upon us with a crappy update. Just feels like, oh you got hacked, that's okay just buy VIP so you can keep using our bots... I didn't get hacked btw.

He just tried to help you , what makes you think you got hacked? sometimes java processes keep running in the background so the bot thinks you're using multiple instances (this stops the bot from running for non vip because non vip can only have 1 client running)

Take a chill pill, we're all friends here.

1 person likes this

Cant wait until the Client Starter supports this Advanced mode and LG mode :D

Would be nice if we could use this Advanced mode with the looking glass mode aswell, and also be able to run those profiles through client starter :P

Edited by swagg

Take it easy on the arguing fellas, just hid a ton of posts that got out of hand. 

Let's show TRiLeZ some love for this awesome update. :)

2 people like this

So.... i'm still having problems with the tribot loader client... it doesnt download the 3.019 client for me to run that. And after i try running the tribot loader like 10 times it ends up coming up for me to run a bot. anyway to fix it so i can just click it ONCE then it runs fine? I've also been redownloading the loader client to see if that works but it doesnt.

Edited by KoRtEr

still broken, can't run a script, or even push start without it saying I need to be vip to run other instances, yet this is the only instance

The latest version of TRiBot includes:

• A system to terminate the Java process if the process doesn't terminate after the TRiBot window is closed.
  • The Inventory API works with the Grand Exchange inventory.
  • Banking.openBankBooth now works at the Grand Exchange.
  • Data Orb clicking bug fixes.

im getting the request for login credentials error after this mornings update, am running osx yosemite. was working right before the update now cant get it to open.

The latest version of TRiBot includes:

• A system to terminate the Java process if the process doesn't terminate after the TRiBot window is closed.
  • The Inventory API works with the Grand Exchange inventory.
  • Banking.openBankBooth now works at the Grand Exchange.
  • Data Orb clicking bug fixes.

Excellent, thanks @TRiLeZ :D

Edited by Will

I was botting last night. Stopped it a few hours ago when I woke up for awhile. Went to start it back up without closing out of my previous session and got the alert that Tribot has been updated. Closed it, downloaded the update, and not the client will not even load. I get the login screen for the Tribot loader and then it goes through the motions and leaves me with nothing but a bunch of java.exe processes running in the background doing nothing.

PSA: Those of you having the issue of Tribot not even launching after it says it was downloading, try this fix.

(First, ensure that you have hidden files/folders visible by going to Control Panel > Folder Options > View > Tick the radio box for "View hidden files, folders, and drives")

Navigate to C:\Users

Go to whatever your administrator user is called then navigate to your .tribot folder.

e.g. C:\Users\My Name\AppData\Roaming\.tribot

Delete the bin folder.

I did these exact steps and it started working. No promises for the rest of you.

1 person likes this

Deleting bin gets the client window to start and scripts from the repository work but local scripts don't, any fix?

Deleting bin gets the client window to start and scripts from the repository work but local scripts don't, any fix?

I don't know about that, haven't used any private scripts. Did you try just putting them back in the new bin folder?