Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

New Proxy System

40 posts in this topic

Only RuneScape Connections Go Through the Proxy

• You won't have to worry about the TRiBot server blocking connections from certain proxies. You also won't have to worry about scripts no showing up in the script selector after a while, script instances dying, or any of the common issues brought along by proxies. This is because connections to the TRiBot server no longer go through the proxy.

THANK YOU!

@TRiLeZ Can you please elaborate a little more on the LG aspect of this update? So if i'm reading correctly we now just use the proxy window in the startup box to determine a proxy then I just load up a tab in chrome (with no proxy applied) and it will still run under the desired proxy? Also, if thats true I was wondering if i could have multiple tabs opened in chrome (say 5 different gold farming wc accounts), can I use a different proxy for each chrome tab? Thanks for explanations.

@TRiLeZ Can you please elaborate a little more on the LG aspect of this update? So if i'm reading correctly we now just use the proxy window in the startup box to determine a proxy then I just load up a tab in chrome (with no proxy applied) and it will still run under the desired proxy? Also, if thats true I was wondering if i could have multiple tabs opened in chrome (say 5 different gold farming wc accounts), can I use a different proxy for each chrome tab? Thanks for explanations.

It seems as though TRiBot tunnels runescape.com connections made by a process specified by LG to be tunneled through a proxy you have set up in the proxy window in the startup box. Once you have the process open, the tab in chrome, you can then have TRiBot tunnel it through your proxy. With that being said, yes you can have multiple tabs opened in chrome with a different proxy for each tab granted that you also have another LG tab in your TRiBot client to attach to it. :)

Edited by idc

Nice to see, I were actually thinking about suggesting it, but never got about it, but awesome to see it!

• Looking Glass is Supported
    • The proxy system supports Looking Glass.

Cheers,

TRiLeZ

@TRiLeZ

Did you mean that we can now stop using proxifier anymore and run directly through our home ip ?

This statement is vague.

Edited by moiz.frost

To everyone who's not sure about LG and proxies:
https://tribot.org/forums/topic/47591-a-note-on-proxies/page-2

@TRiLeZ Can you explain to us what "TRiBot Looking Glass now supports proxies!" means?
- Do we still need to use proxies for the webbrowser?
- Does it overlay the IP used on the webbrowser? 

There are some topics about it, no one really knows. 

Trilez - I've been doing research which will influence my answer. So I can't respond to that yet.

But you launch osbuddy on your main ip so how can it connct through tribot some build in function? and i tried it once but it prob has problems since you are using multiple ip's

nobody seemed to answer this question and I was wondering the same exact thing. Can anyone offer any insight? I just want to be sure I am actually utilizing my paid private SOCKS proxy through rs buddy when I am using Looking glass because if that wasn't the case then I would be defeating the purpose of buying a proxy. 

does SOCKS offer every buyer a different IP ? -so if one IP is already flagged by jagex Im not getting it ?

Could we get access to the proxy information from a scripting side of things?

Just the IP and port for security reasons.

I mean, technically, we can already grab the IP address (in most cases) from the login screen as a 'malicious' scripter. The next step would be to just port scan and bam! Now we have a port.