Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

New Proxy System

40 posts in this topic

We know many of you use proxies. That's why we are introducing a new proxy system! This new system contains many improvements over the old one, making proxies easier to use, and making TRiBot more flexible.

The new system includes:

• One Proxy Per Tab
    • Instead of having a global proxy for every instance of TRiBot, we are introducing "one proxy per tab," where users can specify a different proxy for every tab.
  • Only RuneScape Connections Go Through the Proxy
    • You won't have to worry about the TRiBot server blocking connections from certain proxies. You also won't have to worry about scripts no showing up in the script selector after a while, script instances dying, or any of the common issues brought along by proxies. This is because connections to the TRiBot server no longer go through the proxy.
    • This also means you won't be prompted for your TRiBot password anymore.
  • User Ability to Change the Proxy
    • Do you want to change the proxy while the client is already running? Right click on the tab and select "Set Proxy," then select the proxy you want to use.
    • If you are logged in to the game, you will have to reconnect to RuneScape if you want to use the newly selected proxy.
  • Integrated Support with the Client Starter
    • The Client Starter supports using a different proxy for every different tab.
  • Looking Glass is Supported
    • The proxy system supports Looking Glass.

Cheers,

TRiLeZ

15 people like this

We know many of you use proxies. That's why we are introducing a new proxy system! This new system contains many improvements over the old one, making proxies easier to use, and making TRiBot more flexible.

The new system includes:

• One Proxy Per Tab
    • Instead of having a global proxy for every instance of TRiBot, we are introducing "one proxy per tab," where users can specify a different proxy for every tab
  • Integrated Support with the Client Starter
    • The Client Starter supports using a different proxy for every different tab.
  • Looking Glass is Supported
    • The proxy system supports Looking Glass.

This gets me rock hard.

2 people like this

Iam turned on now, I have been waiting of this: 

• One Proxy Per Tab
    • Instead of having a global proxy for every instance of TRiBot, we are introducing "one proxy per tab," where users can specify a different proxy for every tab.

:blush:   :cool:

But when you connect through tribot proxies the osbuddy client doenst recognize it right? so you would still use your ip on your pc

The most devoted users are the ones that get turned on by the updates.

3 people like this

Woah, this is revolutionary! It so happens I was just asking about how to use proxies like 4hrs ago or so. Haha this is awesome!!! 

But when you connect through tribot proxies the osbuddy client doenst recognize it right? so you would still use your ip on your pc

If you set a proxy with TRiBot, it will be applied to OSBuddy.

But you launch osbuddy on your main ip so how can it connct through tribot some build in function? and i tried it once but it prob has problems since you are using multiple ip's

Does this work for the RS website client?

nice, but when we can load tribot client, because it's at 0% downloading for like 40+mins...

Just re-download TRiBot.

@TRiLeZ So if I start my client with a proxy it applies to the LG client correct?

And if you can you please delete my paypal account? It got locked months ago but I belive you never saw the thread, I can't buy credits, please!

Fantastic Update!!!! 

In relation to proxy use with LG, will we have to open Tribot before opening OSBuddy/webclient to ensure all traffic goes through the correct proxy? I would have though Tribot would need special permissions to re-route another application's traffic.

My tribot client wont open. 

That was very descriptive. Thanks for letting us know.

2 people like this

This update is so great, going to hear a lot less problems with proxies for sure <3. This as well, will open up things like TOR to be used more easily.

Also, I suggest you guys using New Client -> Advanced, when opening a new tab for a proxy instead of clicking the +, loading the client, then setting the proxies. (So it uses the proxy when downloading runescape jar).

Edit1: I think you only need to do this once, because then it uses the downloaded things for the other tabs

Edited by erickho123

I still dont get it .. This new proxy system allows me to use lets say 5 LG clientes each with 1 proxy on one pc without having proxifier?