Sign in to follow this  
dreamlicker

Karamja bots failing

I have noticed an extremely large amount of karamja bots failing to leave the boat. Some end up in the bottom/top, but most just end up on a random tile. If any script creators are experiencing this, PM me for a fix. I encountered this with my currently private in-development script and have devised a solution.

It's only a minor bug with the script. Whoever wrote the script should be able to fix the issue very easily.

While you might think this, encountering the problem myself showed otherwise. I believe Jagex has taken measures to combat bots at Karamja in this very way.

Regardless, a simple recursive method takes care of it. I've seen complaints on some script writer's threads. 

PS: What would the appropriate subforum be?

While you might think this, encountering the problem myself showed otherwise. I believe Jagex has taken measures to combat bots at Karamja in this very way.

Regardless, a simple recursive method takes care of it. I've seen complaints on some script writer's threads. 

PS: What would the appropriate subforum be?

Why not post the method in the snippets sub forum. https://tribot.org/forums/forum/8-snippets/