Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mackmakuta

2 Questions - What is Looking Glass & What is Mirror Client

9 posts in this topic

I'm new to botting and don't know what those things are. I know that looking glass is for Vip-E members only but i would like to know what it does or what it's purpose is.

Same thing for mirror client. Thanks

It lets you run your scripts onto an official, nonbot client. So you could open up old school Runescape in your browser and use TRiBot's looking glass to run scripts onto it(I haven't had any compatibility issues yet with scripts). It also works on other clients such as OSBuddy. 

It's in beta(almost out I believe) for VIP-E users only. It's overall intention is to reduce ban rates, which for me, has worked significantly. I have yet to get banned on a fresh level 3 straight off tutorial island to from over a week ago.

ah ok that makes sense. so basically they can't detect that you're on a bot client??

Essentially, but even more so, the point is you're not on a bot client. The looking glass client that you load up through TRiBot acts as a middle man, so we use that as a replica to find out the required information and tasks to do, then input gets performed back on the official client. So no actual hooking type business is being done on the official client, everything remains untainted.

Essentially, but even more so, the point is you're not on a bot client. The looking glass client that you load up through TRiBot acts as a middle man, so we use that as a replica to find out the required information and tasks to do, then input gets performed back on the official client. So no actual hooking type business is being done on the official client, everything remains untainted.

damn....  now that is some serious shit. thanks for the help man

1 person likes this

So if it is almost out of beta, should I wait until it comes out or go for VIP-E?

So if it is almost out of beta, should I wait until it comes out or go for VIP-E?

I think you should wait a bit for the official announcement. I think it will be a VIP only feature.