Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xCode

xMercher [Automatic GE Flipping] [Up to 2m/hour] [ABCL10] [3H trial]

49 posts in this topic

Hey, thx for nice script, got question about max merches at the same time, if i have 8 slots for 8 merches, should i put 8 items in item list? or can i put like 20 so when bot cap GE limit it will switch to other item ? Thank you !

Hey, thx for nice script, got question about max merches at the same time, if i have 8 slots for 8 merches, should i put 8 items in item list? or can i put like 20 so when bot cap GE limit it will switch to other item ? Thank you !

Keep it to 8 in membs and 3 in F2P. It's the amount of slots in the GE you want to use. You can put as much items in the item list and it will switch automatically if one item has reached it's buy limit.

Keep it to 8 in membs and 3 in F2P. It's the amount of slots in the GE you want to use. You can put as much items in the item list and it will switch automatically if one item has reached it's buy limit.

okay thx, just been curious if putting more items in item list than having tabs can mess something with plugin.

But got a problem, i dont use scheduler or any script queue and  my script (1auth - 12$) at least onceper 24hour stopps and i have to manually restart it ? is it possible that it is becouse i have dynamic ip which can change ? any ideas ? thx for help!

vfksn6.jpg

Edited by [email protected]

okay thx, just been curious if putting more items in item list than having tabs can mess something with plugin.

But got a problem, i dont use scheduler or any script queue and  my script (1auth - 12$) at least onceper 24hour stopps and i have to manually restart it ? is it possible that it is becouse i have dynamic ip which can change ? any ideas ? thx for help!

vfksn6.jpg

Is this the message you get after it stopped? Or does it say: Too many instances of the script...

every item i do it says it reaches the ge limit after 1 merch and its no where close to the limit

Yes I'm aware of the bug and I'm currently looking into it :) Thankyou for letting me know.

Is this the message you get after it stopped? Or does it say: Too many instances of the script...

Yes I'm aware of the bug and I'm currently looking into it :) Thankyou for letting me know.

well this makes the script pointless for me, it only merchs the item 1 time, i could do 1 time by my self. is there a way i can get a refund? 

nvm i will just work with the items that i can buy the whole limit

the script dosnt logout, it click in the middle of switch worlds and logout

Edited by jamie7893

this message was when it stopped, i think it was without too many instances, but today i've got this

2ymdkco.jpg

Edited by [email protected]

dude i gotta get a refund this script dosnt work, if i set it to buy lower then the limit it says it reached the limit, i set it to buy the limit it dosnt even know it bought the whole limit. it dosnt log out, it just dosnt work past the first merch, im not paying for this

dude i gotta get a refund this script dosnt work, if i set it to buy lower then the limit it says it reached the limit, i set it to buy the limit it dosnt even know it bought the whole limit. it dosnt log out, it just dosnt work past the first merch, im not paying for this

The script does work. What you say about the buy limit is true. There is a bug in the determining how much items it has already bought, but I didn't not have an opportunity yet to take a close look at the bug and fix it.

I'm sorry to see you're upset and I can imagine, but I can not give you a refund right after the day I found out about the bug.

If it takes longer than a week then yes, you'll get a refund.

In the meantime, try to set a very high buying limit, so the script will think you didn't reach it yet.

Edit: The item limit bug should be fixed!

Edited by xCode

The script does work. What you say about the buy limit is true. There is a bug in the determining how much items it has already bought, but I didn't not have an opportunity yet to take a close look at the bug and fix it.

I'm sorry to see you're upset and I can imagine, but I can not give you a refund right after the day I found out about the bug.

If it takes longer than a week then yes, you'll get a refund.

In the meantime, try to set a very high buying limit, so the script will think you didn't reach it yet.

i set the buy limit on the script to 1 million it still dosnt fix it, i even tried buying the whole thing so it wouldnt matter about the limit, for example, i set to buy 10k death runes because the limit is 10k, it buys the 10k death runes then after it sells them, it trys to buy 10k again even tho i set the limit at 10k. either way you go the script only works per 1 merch per item each time you run the script. it does just the opposite of the other bug, for example, if you buy 5k death runes it says you reached the limit on them already.

Edited by jamie7893

Script works flawlessly although can you make it detect if it already has items in it's inventory before buying? Usually after the script stops on its own it'll have leftover items which I usually have to sell manually. But other than that the script works fine.

Edited by Digital

Hi guys,

I will be abroad until the 20th of october, so I won't be able to come online and work on any necessary updates that may occur.

Thank you for your empathy!

Kind regards,

xCode

"login every: 10 minutes"  is not working for me, i got status : "logging out" but bot doesnt log out?

hey i know your out till the 20th but the bot hasnt worked since day 1 i bought it, you said if it took longer then a week to fix you would refund, this bot has been useless, no point of a bot that dosnt merch past 1 merch, dosnt log out either just leaves you sitting at the ge doing nothing

hey i know your out till the 20th but the bot hasnt worked since day 1 i bought it, you said if it took longer then a week to fix you would refund, this bot has been useless, no point of a bot that dosnt merch past 1 merch, dosnt log out either just leaves you sitting at the ge doing nothing

I am glad that you wrote it because I was thinking of buying
 But now :-/
1 person likes this

I can't get this script to work, here is my log:

• [18:54:07] Script Started: xMercher.
  • [18:54:10] Done loading profile
  • [18:54:37] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [18:54:37] at scripts.xMercher.Utils.pb.m(GrandExchange.java:804)
  • [18:54:37] at scripts.xMercher.Utils.pb.k(GrandExchange.java:453)
  • [18:54:37] at scripts.xMercher.Utils.Merch.i(Merch.java:216)
  • [18:54:37] at scripts.xMercher.a.z.k(ExecuteMerchs.java:23)
  • [18:54:37] at scripts.xMercher.xMercher.run(xMercher.java:122)
  • [18:54:37] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [18:54:37] Runtime data submitted.
  • [18:54:37] Saved logs of this session in Tribot-folder/xMercher/Logs/xMercher - 02-20-2016 18-54-37.DAT
  • [18:54:37] Script Ended: xMercher. 

Can anyone give me a hand please?

This script is currently in the process of being discontinued, and in two weeks--or whenever the last buyer's purchase runs out--it will be removed from the repository. I've refunded everyone who has purchased this script in the passed week. Any critical updates to maintain the functionality of the script will be done to ensure current users receive what they paid for until the end of the two week period.

The reason this script is discontinued, is because it is not worth the time for me to keep it up-to-date since there's already a really good Grand Exchange Merching script. Sales were not making up for the time invested.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding.

On 2/21/2016 at 4:25 PM, xCode said:

This script is currently in the process of being discontinued, and in two weeks--or whenever the last buyer's purchase runs out--it will be removed from the repository. I've refunded everyone who has purchased this script in the passed week. Any critical updates to maintain the functionality of the script will be done to ensure current users receive what they paid for until the end of the two week period.

The reason this script is discontinued, is because it is not worth the time for me to keep it up-to-date since there's already a really good Grand Exchange Merching script. Sales were not making up for the time invested.

I would be more than glad to update this script for you. I would be using it to also cehck with certain sites api for ge items that are profitable to merch.

It crashes as soon as it opens the Grand Exchange interface.

• [22:11:42] Script Ended: xMercher.
  • [22:14:43] Downloading script 'xMercher'.
  • [22:14:47] Script Started: xMercher.
  • [22:14:49] Done loading profile
  • [22:14:52] Done loading profile
  • [22:15:11] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [22:15:11] at scripts.xMercher.Utils.pb.m(GrandExchange.java:804)
  • [22:15:11] at scripts.xMercher.Utils.pb.k(GrandExchange.java:453)
  • [22:15:11] at scripts.xMercher.Utils.Merch.i(Merch.java:216)
  • [22:15:11] at scripts.xMercher.a.z.k(ExecuteMerchs.java:23)
  • [22:15:11] at scripts.xMercher.xMercher.run(xMercher.java:122)
  • [22:15:11] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:15:12] Runtime data submitted.
  • [22:15:12] Saved logs of this session in Tribot-folder/xMercher/Logs/xMercher - 06-26-2016 22-15-12.DAT
  • [22:15:12] Script Ended: xMercher.

11 hours ago, HeavenO said:

It crashes as soon as it opens the Grand Exchange interface.

• [22:11:42] Script Ended: xMercher.
  • [22:14:43] Downloading script 'xMercher'.
  • [22:14:47] Script Started: xMercher.
  • [22:14:49] Done loading profile
  • [22:14:52] Done loading profile
  • [22:15:11] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [22:15:11] at scripts.xMercher.Utils.pb.m(GrandExchange.java:804)
  • [22:15:11] at scripts.xMercher.Utils.pb.k(GrandExchange.java:453)
  • [22:15:11] at scripts.xMercher.Utils.Merch.i(Merch.java:216)
  • [22:15:11] at scripts.xMercher.a.z.k(ExecuteMerchs.java:23)
  • [22:15:11] at scripts.xMercher.xMercher.run(xMercher.java:122)
  • [22:15:11] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:15:12] Runtime data submitted.
  • [22:15:12] Saved logs of this session in Tribot-folder/xMercher/Logs/xMercher - 06-26-2016 22-15-12.DAT
  • [22:15:12] Script Ended: xMercher.

On 22/02/2016 at 1:25 AM, xCode said:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead