Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

swagg

SwagClicker - Randomized mouse clicking

35 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Bestintheburbss said:

Anyone use this for splashing? Hate to be "that" guy but..

This script is bad for splashing, check my SwagSplasher script instead (link in signature)

hi swagg could you add a option not to shut down the shop interface when the script starts.(if it is open the script doesnt exit it )

it would make this script perfect for fast selling to shops etc..

59 minutes ago, Baal Zebub said:

hi swagg could you add a option not to shut down the shop interface when the script starts.(if it is open the script doesnt exit it )

it would make this script perfect for fast selling to shops etc..

Option to toggle this have been added into version 1.22

Can you add something to it so you can save the coordinates? so you don't have to re type everything in on each start script. 

10 hours ago, higekiller said:

Can you add something to it so you can save the coordinates? so you don't have to re type everything in on each start script. 

Not really sorry, would require GUI work to work good and I'm not looking to spend that much time with this script. I'd advise you to make a .txt file with all information, so you easily can copy-paste your values.

38 minutes ago, hawaii11 said:

Can you make this available to buy the script? I got VIP just to use this script.

The script is free, just activate the script (click the activate button in original post and then the activate button on the new webpage) and you'll be able to see the script in the script manager of your tribot client

The script is only free if you have VIP, if you do not have VIP I believe you can only use it for like 2 hours every week or so

39 minutes ago, hawaii11 said:

The script is only free if you have VIP, if you do not have VIP I believe you can only use it for like 2 hours every week or so

Yeah something like that, you'll have to continue buy VIP though if you want to use this script, only premium scripters are able to sell scripts that don't require VIP