Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

swagg

SwagClicker - Randomized mouse clicking

35 posts in this topic

Add script

77088cdab9.png

Information

This script will click a random mouse position at a random time interval, that the user choose. The script supports both single clicks and double clicks. If you'd like to double click, you also decide the random time interval before initiating the second click.

FAQ

Q: How do I find the X and Y mouse coordinations?

A: To see your mouse position, click "Debug > Mouse Positions" on the tribot client. In the upper left corner you'll see your mouse position.

You'll see something like "Bot Mouse Pos: (50, 100)" where the first number is the X coordinate, and the second number is the Y coordinate. So in this case, 50 would be the X coordinate and 100 would be the Y coordinate.

Edited by swagg

Purpose ?

Any purpose that requires clicking at a position multiplie times, for example prayer flicking at NMZ

1 person likes this

Any purpose that requires clicking at a position multiplie times, for example prayer flicking at NMZ

Say alching ?

Say alching ?

Yup, works for alching but I would just use a proper alching bot for that, just incase it breaks or the 6 hour logout/dc's happen

Say alching ?

Alching would work yes, but as ITryNotToTroll says an alching script would be more stable

This Works but the only thing is the double click happens way too quick, like after clicking once it doesnt wait even for a second making it pretty ovious its a bot.

Edited by DrDragonoid

This Works but the only thing is the double click happens way too quick, like after clicking once it doesnt wait even for a second making it pretty ovious its a bot.

I can update this when I get home so the user can decide random sleep time between clicking again

Edit: Done

Edited by swagg

Hey Swagg,

Can you help me out I'm trying to run it for rapid-heal flicking at nmz. But i can't seem to set it up properly. I debug mouse positions and get (717, 270). When I try to input them it ask for X max/min position and Y max/min. Do i put in 717 for both X max and min position and 270 for both Y max and min?

Also I can't seem to set up the timer right for pray flicking. It just clicks on rapid heal and doesn't turn it off. What would you recommend for Max time before it clicks and Min time for prayer flicking.

Sorry for being such an amateur haha.

Thanks.

Hey Swagg,

Can you help me out I'm trying to run it for rapid-heal flicking at nmz. But i can't seem to set it up properly. I debug mouse positions and get (717, 270). When I try to input them it ask for X max/min position and Y max/min. Do i put in 717 for both X max and min position and 270 for both Y max and min?

Also I can't seem to set up the timer right for pray flicking. It just clicks on rapid heal and doesn't turn it off. What would you recommend for Max time before it clicks and Min time for prayer flicking.

Sorry for being such an amateur haha.

Thanks.

If you don't want any randomization, you could just go with 717 for both min/max X and 270 for min/max Y yes, however I'd recommend you to randomize those values as it'll look botlike otherwhise to click on the exact same position every time. You should hover the mouse over the element (the prayer button in this example) and find the min/max values, for example the min X maybe can be 705 and the max X maybe can be 725, however I have no idea, I didn't check.

For the double click timings I'm not sure, maybe 200ms-1000ms? Experiment is the key.

Edited by swagg

Does this click the exact same mouse position constantly?

What about a user defined mouse area would lower detectability. 

Does this click the exact same mouse position constantly?

What about a user defined mouse area would lower detectability. 

No, the mouse position is randomized. The user sets a rectangle from max/min X and Y for the script to click inside.

1 person likes this

This thing is amazing for pures that flick Rapid Heal at NMZ, but any chance you can add a way to save/load profiles? Its amazing nonetheless, just would be a QoL thing if you added profiles :P

This thing is amazing for pures that flick Rapid Heal at NMZ, but any chance you can add a way to save/load profiles? Its amazing nonetheless, just would be a QoL thing if you added profiles :P

Maybe in the future when I add GUI's to the rest of my scripts, but sadly nothing I got time for now, got a lot of school work to get done :/

Really like the script. Thanks. However. I use it to prayer flick rapid heal in nmz but for some reason sometimes the sats panel and the music thing panel opens and that causes things to go wrong since i wont be clicking the rapid heal button anymore. Im guessing that antiban is causing this?

Really like the script. Thanks. However. I use it to prayer flick rapid heal in nmz but for some reason sometimes the sats panel and the music thing panel opens and that causes things to go wrong since i wont be clicking the rapid heal button anymore. Im guessing that antiban is causing this?

Yeah, that's the inbuilt client antiban

Version 1.2 released

- Toggle to stay on the current runescape game tab (if the tribot client antiban changes tab)

- Toggle to disable tribot's AI inbuilt client antiban

- General improvements

I've also finished this script's future GUI look and features

c7acf64f25.png

228659abcd.png

3f138981cf.png

Note that only the design is completed though, not the actual interaction code. I'm currently very busy so it will most likely take me a very long time to finish up this future update.

Edited by swagg
1 person likes this

Hello

Interesting script. Can it be tuned to pray flick melee protect or similar prayers for just general combat?

8 minutes ago, pmed said:

Hello

Interesting script. Can it be tuned to pray flick melee protect or similar prayers for just general combat?

Yeah should be possible with quickprayers but might not work optimally, as if a click wouldn't register or would fail it'd drain all your prayer