• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
TacoManStan

[Up to 1m/hr] [ABCL 10] Tau Grand Exchange [TRiBot's Best Moneymaking Script!]

1 hour ago, Nodemaster said:

I feel the need to say, keep in mind how that turned out for Worthy.... now its pointless to bot zulrah as you invest a 150 acc just to get banned in 2 weeks..... I am against the high scores as in the past it has not worked out. 

edit: to combat hoarding would i want to increase or decrease the ratio number?

There is a formula for anti-hoard ratio. You can find it if you click the "?" and hover over the ratio. Basically gives you the % of how much of your cash stack will be spent per offer.

9 hours ago, Nodemaster said:

I feel the need to say, keep in mind how that turned out for Worthy.... now its pointless to bot zulrah as you invest a 150 acc just to get banned in 2 weeks..... I am against the high scores as in the past it has not worked out. 

edit: to combat hoarding would i want to increase or decrease the ratio number?

I agree with you, when Worthy had the highscores page out in the public everyone on Reddit was getting mad. Right now it seems that this script is still under the radar and having a highscores page will only give it negative attention.

@Pepinus, doubt there will be another sale anytime soon.

• Like 2

no 

1 hour ago, donders said:

I agree with you, when Worthy had the highscores page out in the public everyone on Reddit was getting mad. Right now it seems that this script is still under the radar and having a highscores page will only give it negative attention.

@Pepinus, doubt there will be another sale anytime soon.

yeah, no high scores please. 

I've decided that if I do make a high score list, it is going to be exclusively integrated into the script so any random person cannot just go online and view it. Also, just like with dynamic signatures, you will have an option to opt-out of the high scores list, if it is in fact implemented.

57 minutes ago, Userbar said:

Is this working? I´m considering purchasing this, but I ran the trial, and it just stayed "Loading item data" or something for literally 5 minutes. :/

Yes, it is working. It is possible you denied the firewall connection. My support team will be able to help you further once they are online and available.

Edited by TacoManStan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

Is anyone consistently having profits over .75%?

really depends on the market, even if not, the banrate is so low that it doesnt even matter how much you make /h

31 minutes ago, Butta said:

really depends on the market, even if not, the banrate is so low that it doesnt even matter how much you make /h

I think it does matter. The percent profit per hour, even if it just changes a little, makes a big difference in profit at the end of the day. Throw in the costs of membership and the initial investment and, you could only be making a few dollars per bot per month in profit, in which case you'd profit more from running a green dragon script for less than a day spread throughout a month.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

I think it does matter. The percent profit per hour, even if it just changes a little, makes a big difference in profit at the end of the day. Throw in the costs of membership and the initial investment and, you could only be making a few dollars per bot per month in profit, in which case you'd profit more from running a green dragon script for less than a day spread throughout a month.

Honestly, you need to put the work in if you want a good profiting list. You will have to change things up until you are comfortable with the profit you are getting (trial and error and repeat).

38 minutes ago, justpixels said:

Honestly, you need to put the work in if you want a good profiting list. You will have to change things up until you are comfortable with the profit you are getting (trial and error and repeat).

How much starter cash do you guys put on each account? around 10m, 20m?

50 minutes ago, justpixels said:

the hardest part is making list for 5 or so accounts.

I can make 1 list that makes alot, but finding a different list that will keep making good profit 24/7 for all 5 of my accounts is rough. 

Alright, so I got the item database to start, but now I think I might have another problem...

It puts in 8 different offers, and then logs out for a bit. When it comes back, it checks on the items and logs out again.

Its been doing this for 15 minutes now, and there are multiple items that have sold. It could easily collect them and put them back for sale, but instead he keeps logging out and idling for 3-5 minutes.

Is this supposed to be happening? Or did I mess something up in the code. Depending on how this trail goes, Ill buy the script today.

Just now, Userbar said:

Alright, so I got the item database to start, but now I think I might have another problem...

It puts in 8 different offers, and then logs out for a bit. When it comes back, it checks on the items and logs out again.

Its been doing this for 15 minutes now, and there are multiple items that have sold. It could easily collect them and put them back for sale, but instead he keeps logging out and idling for 3-5 minutes.

Is this supposed to be happening? Or did I mess something up in the code. Depending on how this trail goes, Ill buy the script today.

The login/logout are just to avoid being logged on 24/7.

Try to get other items, items that are traded more often so he can actually buy them :)

Happy botting

10 hours ago, Userbar said:

Do you use LG? This might cause it. This script does not work well with LG (also does not require it since low banrate).

8 hours ago, Nodemaster said:

I believe their is a smaller issue similar to hoarding, however different.

=Script buys 10 of X item and does not resell, instead script continues buying item and NOT reselling? 

Any imput?

Depending on the item limit of the item the script buys a certain amount. Also there could be a possibility that your other items have higher margins so it sells those instead of the item you recently bought.

Edited by donders

6 hours ago, Nodemaster said:

getting an issue where the bot idles on buying and selling screens sometimes

Could you provide more info?

LG? Debugs?

2 minutes ago, Setuonfire said:

Can anyone help me out with increasing my profit p/h please? I'm using 40m cash, with a list of about 15-20 items consisting of both cheaper and more expensive items. Atm i'm only getting around 150k p/h, and i'm sure I can do much better

cheers :)

I doubt someone is going to leak his list.

I can recommend you this website to get new item ideas!
lets-flip.com

Mini Announcement

I don't want to get anyone too overly excited because this isn't going to be released any time soon (at least a month, likely longer), but I'm going to be working on a "list assistant" that you can purchase as an add-on for Tau Grand Exchange. It will essentially help you choose items for your list based on a set of criteria that you enter into it. I have not yet determined a price for it, so do not ask.

Also, before anyone asks, the answer is no, it will not automatically build item lists for you. As I have said countless times before on this thread, I will never (publicly) release any features that would attribute to a wide-scale market crash.

Edited by TacoManStan
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By RuneScape Gold Sales
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Buying at --> 0.10 USD/m [Min 100m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️  
        *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.  
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Selling at --> 0.12-13 USD/m [Min 50m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       ☄️DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER ORDERS !☄️     *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::Old School RuneScape::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Buying at --> 0.565 USD/m [Min 20m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::Old School RuneScape::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Selling at --> 0.61 - 0.635 USD/m [Min 5m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       ☄️DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER ORDERS !☄️     *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

• By Car
      *3B Currently in Stock*
      Rates depend on how much you are buying.
      High level accounts/stake trading available!
      My ONLY discord: Car#5346
      * Always PM on site to confirm*
    • By Worthy
      Add my discord for communication (worthy#2076)
      Crypto - ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, USDT, XRP accepted
      Interac E-Transfer is for Canadians only! This method is always accepted

NEW LOW PRICE OF:
      $0.63/M (500m+)

PLENTY IN STOCK

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
    • By Failed4life
      Stock: Message for info - Restocks every few days
      Current Price: $0.68/m
      Accepted Payment: Crypto Only - Preferably **Coinbase** (Preferred coin is USD Coin, but will accept most)
      Non-Coinbase payments will require confirmations to pass
      I will not go first
      Discord: Failed4life#3370
      Unique ID: 162656616380891136
      Comment your Discord name after adding my Discord!
    • By mjdge
      The script is now on the repo in the form of an open beta! You can find the release thread here and the script here
      I'm developing a bot for the Last Man Standing game (I'm sure we've all seen them or heard of them by now)
      The script will likely be relatively cheap (Unlimited accounts for a couple dollars a month)
      I was wondering what features the community would like to see in it
      The end goal is to be able to farm points reliably with lower ban rates than other LMS scripts and to be able to beat other scripts and some players
      Feature List:
      Before Games World hop to the official LMS competitive world Automatically teleports using the LMS minigame teleport Completes the LMS tutorial if not completed Right clicks to join games During Games Turns on run Turns on protect from range prayer Turns on piety Turn on Auto-Retaliate if it isn't on Switch to ranging gear Custom prayer setup (Priority: 3) Automatic prayer flicks Custom gear switches (Priority: 2) Automatic gear switches Eats when below certain health Drinks potions at the beginning of the game Tick eats a Shark + Brew + Karambwan when below a certain very low health Moving to safe zones (Priority: 3) (I can currently detect which safezone we need to go to but don't know how to get there) Opening chests with keys from kills (Priority: 1) Switching gear if it's better (Better cape etc.) (Priority: 1) Implementing new gear into switches (i.e replacing ranged crossbow swap with Heavy ballista etc.) (Priority: 1) Using weapon specs After Games Re-queues Redeems points automatically (Priority: 3) Choose what item you want to redeem automatically (Priority: 1) Mule mode to mule away redeemed prizes (Priority: 1) (Absolutely no clue how to do this) Miscellaneous Anti Ban Compliance All ABC2 Timed Actions (Except XP because it's not needed and logout because it's glitchy to begin with + we're in an instanced minigame) Randomized delays between actions ABC2 Reaction times on flicks/gear switches (Priority: 1) Occasionally "forgetting" to switch prayers or gear (Priority: 1) Paint Games played/Games per hour Points won/Points per hour Points redeemed (Priority: 1) Approximate GP made/GP per hour (Priority: 1) GUI (Priority: 3) This would likely just allow all the options mentioned in the other sections Green - Implemented and working
      Yellow - Being implemented or glitchy (Priority means 1 is lowest 5 is highest)
      Red - Not implemented
      Current Glitches/Downfalls (Hopefully going to fix):
      If an account has already used a minigame teleport in the last 20 minutes it will become stuck in a loop of trying to teleport until the 20 minutes are up Any feedback or recommendations are greatly appreciated. If you would like to be one of the (free) beta testers for the script leave a reply or PM me
    • By DragonDyce
      The creators of Runescape Gambling back from February 2011. Starting off originally at Juliet's house, then moving to W2 Grand Exchange till this day we thrive to provide excellent and legitimate gambling services to our customers providing the best and safest gambling methods available with up to date gambling system's in excellence.   Our services can be found on our Website or Discord.   -Website : Creators of online MMO Gambling -Discord : https://discord.gg/p6KvZDf    Sport Betting  Multiple Dice/Card Games  Gold Swapping 07<>RS3  Gold Buying/Selling 07 and RS3  Daily 100M 07 Gold Raffle     -Join our website Creators of online MMO Gambling. -Click on "Game Room". -Choose yourself a nickname. -Once inside the game room type !ranks/!hosts, it will give you a list of names, right click one of the hosts with % or @ sign and message. -Get your free 250K roll upon joining after messaging the ranks. -Ranks will assist you and guide you through the process of gambling and cashing in/out.   Website/IRC Games:  Prize Chests Roulette  Bomb DefuseBomb  Dice Duel  Card Duel  Black Jack  Death match  Over/Under  Hot and Cold  Slot Machine  54x2, 44x2, 70x3 77x4, 82x5, 88x7, 91x8
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 21 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 70 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies