Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

[Up to 1m/hr] [ABCL 10] Tau Grand Exchange [TRiBot's Best Moneymaking Script!]

5,368 posts in this topic

I don't know if I am just really bad at settings or the scripts really bad, but I left it for an hour and it ran and didn't put an offer in?

First annoying thing, it always hits accept just to collect say 1 steel bar, which then means the steel bar isn't noted which gets annoying fast

Version 1.2 has been released! Please check out the patch notes for details!

doesnt save profiles on Linus, its annoying AF please fix this

This is currently being fixed. I know this was a simple bug, but in the future please remember to submit a proper bug report if you encounter any additional issues. Thank you!

I don't know if I am just really bad at settings or the scripts really bad, but I left it for an hour and it ran and didn't put an offer in?

note to self read instructions first

Glad you figured it out!

First annoying thing, it always hits accept just to collect say 1 steel bar, which then means the steel bar isn't noted which gets annoying fast

I am currently working on an "AI antiban" that will account for this. Basically you will use the grand exchange legitimately for about 15 minutes or so, the script will record your input, and that will be stored as a profile that will be used for you (and only you) when you run the script.

Unfortunately I do not have an ETA for this update, so I will likely provide a temporary fix for the issue you described.

TRiBot Version: Last as of date 09/05/2015
Sigma Grand Exchange Version: Last update 09/05/2015
Using Looking Glass (y/n): n
Operating System: Linux 
Using VPS (y/n): y
Using tabs (y/n): ?
Bot Debug (Pastebin ONLY): /
Client Debug (Pastebin ONLY): /
GUI Setup Screenshots (Imgur ONLY):http://imgur.com/k4Ay2eb

script doesnt work, it says click start to start script when I clicked on the '?' button and hovered over, but just nothing happens.. 
Stack Traces (Do at least 4 seperate times, Imgur ONLY): /

Edited by bigboy01

on windows it works good, could you add a option not to collect for every 1 item bought? + add a option to log out if all 6 spaces are used in GE and not keep spam clicking on collect for every 1 D bones sold for example

If anyone would be willing to help me out to help me see what exactly I am doing wrong... I've been only making 50k phr with this script. 

My skype = Infibot.bamf

thanks in advance, would really appreciate someones time <3 dont want to have paid 90$ for 50k/hr bots xD

If anyone would be willing to help me out to help me see what exactly I am doing wrong... I've been only making 50k phr with this script. 

My skype = Infibot.bamf

thanks in advance, would really appreciate someones time <3 dont want to have paid 90$ for 50k/hr bots xD

same. I tried this method and im only making 50-60k aswell l0l

same. I tried this method and im only making 50-60k aswell l0l

Im sure there are others who are having the same problem as us. 

But those others can probably just run 50-60 bots xD

Since the update I'm getting around 1/3rd of the profit I usually make and that's with setting it on Auto and Market

problem is man is that most people are tight arses when it comes to giving people tips on merching. pretty stupid if you ask me

If I was able to earn more then 50k like yourself id buy it this haha

@aliflocka

Edited by Hegsybrodo

Is there any way to change the settings while the script is still running? 

For example changing something that you were flipping from buying and selling to just buying? 
Like adding items while the script is currently running or does it HAVE to be restarted?

Any input would be appreciated :)

The issue with the new update is that OSBuddy's price history doesn't have enough data on certain items for it to work correctly. What I'm going to do is use a hybrid between the old AI and the new one, which should give optimal income rates.

When the official grand exchange (by Jagex) is released, I'll switch back to using the full, updated AI again.

at this point i've damn near exhausted every possibility for 5m and under with flipping and at best i would get 100k an hour, but for most of the time im getting 50k and, not that rare, less. 

Make sure you have bank if your going to be using this script because I think only the rich would make meaningful profit. 

Solid script, i'd imagine the ban rate is low and it doesn't bug out all that often. Its just not effecient to run a farm on. Ill update this post if I discover something that i've been doing incorrect but right now I don't see the money in it. 

Aliflocka, using just rune bars/ores you make 140-150k/hour with 3M, just one example balla 

I've been trying different combinations . I put a good 10 hours into it in the past 2 days of just switching items around if not more than that. I got through an entire first season of a series trying to find the best combination. I'm sure I am doing something wrong which is why I came here in the first place. But im definitely putting in the time and not getting any results so, idk. We'll see. 

1 person likes this

The biggest problem is what tacomanstan said: The script gets its data from OSBuddy. If OSBuddy's prices are wrong or incomplete, then the script won't be able to get accurate prices.

There are a couple of ways around this. I added a section to the opening post that should shed some light on some strategies on how to make more money. Tacomanstan is also currently working on a system that should help combat the inaccuracies of OSBuddy's prices, as well as making the script work better with price-checking enabled.

The biggest problem is what tacomanstan said: The script gets its data from OSBuddy. If OSBuddy's prices are wrong or incomplete, then the script won't be able to get accurate prices.

There are a couple of ways around this. I added a section to the opening post that should shed some light on some strategies on how to make more money. Tacomanstan is also currently working on a system that should help combat the inaccuracies of OSBuddy's prices, as well as making the script work better with price-checking enabled.

"The second solution is to merch items that the script will have enough data to merch correctly. Items that are traded frequently will almost always have enough data for the AI to get accurate prices."

I have been using this tip throughout all my trials. 

Edited by aliflocka

"The second solution is to merch items that the script will have enough data to merch correctly. Items that are traded frequently will almost always have enough data for the AI to get accurate prices."

I have been using this tip throughout all my trials. 

1. How many items were you merching?
  2. Where there any defining things that you noticed that were causing the script to have a lower income rate?

1. How many items were you merching?
  2. Where there any defining things that you noticed that were causing the script to have a lower income rate?

1. I varied the amount of items I was merching (on the list of items for offers) by 1-10 in my trials to see if it would yield more positive results. Turns out amount of items has very little effect on the income, its all about the item in other words. 

2. Yes. Holding onto a 5M cash stack while 2 grand exchange slots were still open and more items were posted for buying/selling. I think the script was detecting a crashing item and didn't want to buy those items I guess? 

Sorry, don't know anything about scripts/your AI or how anything operates. All I know is I am putting in effort, trying different things and I'm getting next to nothing to show for it and it sucks because I'll be barely profiting at the end of the month. That is if I decide to expand from 2 to 6 bots which still seems impossible considering I cant find one item set up that yields more than 100k an hour so, I probably won't be making any money off this and that blows. 

For the record: I tested it out for anywhere between 1 hour and 8 hours and usually I would see 100K / hr to start out and it just dwindles down to like 35k by the time I check again . 

Edited by aliflocka

@aliflocka, I agree man.. seems like you need atleast 20M + bank... ive tried more then so  many items its insane

If you have skype add me, two heads is better than one. 

I want the script to work. I dont want 1m/hr, i'd be happy with 150k - 250k / hr. Super happy. If I cant find one set up that would yield 150k-250k an hour, then damn I dont know how im going to find 6 to start the bot farm I had hoped to start that costed me 90 for the script, 30 for the proxies, 40 for the starting capital, etc. =/ 

You both need to be patient. A new version of the AI was released yesterday, you can't expect immediate perfection. In the next week or so, you will be seeing dramatic improvements to the AI and income rates. It sucks that OSBuddy doesn't record 100% accurate prices, which makes the AI less than ideal, but even just with this last update you should see improvements.

Another thing: Make sure that your buying limits are correct. The script will perform significantly worse if you do not enter the buying limits in correctly. Also, make sure you start the script without having bought anything in the last 4 hours (only applies to items the script is trading). Otherwise the script will continuously waste a slot trying to buy items that have already reached their limits, and this can drastically reduce your income rates.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor